AnuRaj Remarriage ?

Posted: 3 years ago

what Vanraj propose Anu and ask her for remarriage what the hell wrong with this men

if he dont like anu then its high time let her go from his life what is this now proposing for remarriage i have guts feeling vanraj gonna expose in anuraj marriage if this happen in the show

devika is also back now i feel soon vanraj gonna expose 

ps: one thing is clear vanraj dont want to leave Anupama at any cost he want kavya with Anupama

Edited by Susan.Dsouza - 3 years ago

Yup, as per precap, he proposed to anupama because he was threatened by devika. Vanraj is a disgusting fellow. At first, he insulted his wife and literally thrown her out of their bedroom. Then, next day , proposed her out of nowhere. Anupama bewakoof ke dimag ki baati kab chalegi. She will still not find it suspicious and go back to his fairytale.😵

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

what Vanraj propose Anu and ask her for remarriage what the hell wrong with this men

if he dont like anu then its high time let her go from his life what is this now proposing for remarriage i have guts feeling vanraj gonna expose in anuraj marriage if this happen in the show

ps: one thing is clear vanraj dont want to leave Anupama at any cost he want kavya with Anupama

Seriously what type of man he is.!

Why he wants kavya and Anupama both at a time..😲

Unless  anupama come out from  mentality that husband is her god. She will not able to protest her husband 

To protest vanraj  anupama should leave mentality that her husband is her god

And coming to vanraj   he is not leaving anupama because he has really no courage to say to anupama he want to leave her and  want to marry kavya 

Vanraj really has no  answer if anupama and court ask  question from vanraj  why he want divorce from his wife anupama 

From law pov   vanraj really has no reason to take  divorce from anupama 

What vanraj will say to  court that because of   onion, garlic smell coming from  anupama  he want divorce from anupama ? 

Or he will say anupama went for outing with her friend that he want divorce from anupama? 

He wants both because he is tharki buddha ðŸ¤¢

I have just read  from reliable source  anupama will have panic attack   when vanraj  ask anupama  to leave house 

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

Yes in marathi version,on marraige day vanya exposed. Anu catches them getting intimate and faints.

Anu ask divorce but he didn't want.he says kavya blackmailing him.

I just don’t understand, when Kavya herself told him that they should end their relationship since it’s pointless then why can’t he just do so? If can’t he do that then he should just let Anupamaa go since he isn’t being unfair to both the ladies. 

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

Yup, as per precap, he proposed to anupama because he was threatened by devika. Vanraj is a disgusting fellow. At first, he insulted his wife and literally thrown her out of their bedroom. Then, next day , proposed her out of nowhere. Anupama bewakoof ke dimag ki baati kab chalegi. She will still not find it suspicious and go back to his fairytale.😵

iam sure its not because of devika but because he himself is scare kahi sach mein chor ke na chali jaye he know really well anu ke bina yeh shah famil chal nahi sakte even he never confess this but he know this 

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Seriously what type of man he is.!

Why he wants kavya and Anupama both at a time..😲

because kavya kabhi anupama nahi ban sakte