Ek Duje Ke Vaste 2- EDT#4 Hurt, Complaints and Love - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am crying with happiness after yesterday's episode...my babies are finally together. Thoda pehle realise ho jata suman ko to acha hota. But drama dikhana jaroori hai in ITV.  And that hug😍😍We have got SUVAN hug after so many days❤️ 

And what's wrong with devraaj? I mean his behaviour towards Tiwari's is totally understandable. Because of them he and his family suffered a lot. He should be angry with them. But in precap he said Tiwari's ki barbadi hogi and all. It's too extreme. I don't want devraaj to turn villain. he was my fav character after vijay. 

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dotsfan

I am crying with happiness after yesterday's episode...my babies are finally together. Thoda pehle realise ho jata suman ko to acha hota. But drama dikhana jaroori hai in ITV.  And that hug😍😍We have got SUVAN hug after so many days❤️ 

And what's wrong with devraaj? I mean his behaviour towards Tiwari's is totally understandable. Because of them he and his family suffered a lot. He should be angry with them. But in precap he said Tiwari's ki barbadi hogi and all. It's too extreme. I don't want devraaj to turn villain. he was my fav character after vijay. 

Even in season 1 the guy's dad was the villain , nothing new.

dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zack69

Even in season 1 the guy's dad was the villain , nothing new.

I don't have any idea about first season. 

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dotsfan

I don't have any idea about first season. 

You can watch it on YouTube. It was nice initially and then they ruined it.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Entire team of #EDKV2 For completing 150 episodes 

Thank you SESONY Liv

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

edited dekho🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Accha😆

Congo to the team🥳

dotsfan thumbnail

Hello people!! I was unable to watch the show from last one and half week. Just came here  to catch up with you guys. How is show going? New Suman ki entry ho gayi kya?

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Entire team of #EDKV2 for completing 6 months after lockdown🥳

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago