Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Good day/night people!

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

kya dhoka banega khoka??? ya fir dhokla bana khokla?😆

Behen jo Kachra bana rahi thi usse accha hai😆 I know it can't be justified but we had to accept it like we're tolerating till now! At least she'll say something in her defense now, but if she didn't meant the Deshdrohi thing how come reopened the case, don't know! Nothing can be done for what Kachra they already made!

priya185 thumbnail

Bye Lavy

Nice to see the masti here

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Good Night🤗

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Vikram ki saath saath humlog bhi Gehri Baatein dhundte dhundte pichle EDT khatam kar liya🤣

Congratulations Guys🥳

lol yeh baatein, harqatein, halatein, ....*fill in the blanks*...h kitni gehri... 

idk lavy does it better than me...😆

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

lol yeh baatein, harqatein, halatein, ....*fill in the blanks*...h kitni gehri... 

idk lavy does it better than me...😆

Nahi acchi thi Halatein ki saath🤣

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Behen jo Kachra bana rahi thi usse accha hai😆 I know it can't be justified but we had to accept it like we're tolerating till now! At least she'll say something in her defense now, but if she didn't meant the Deshdrohi thing how come reopened the case, don't know! Nothing can be done for what Kachra they already made!

lmao 😂 mei toh shravan k response ka wait kari hu k uska kya justification h even though if i were him, id also react similarly bc she herself said k she meant those words toh kya beg karta rehta k sumo pls manjao and become a male version of a doormat...?lol shravan, kuch bolega paka from the precap when sumo said ki she expected to know the reason for her being upset...so just waiting for the response and than we'll see from there..

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

For EDT #4🥳

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Suman ki baatein 

Vikram ko lagi

#JustForFun🤣

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Apt Bhagee🤣🤣🤣