Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

BJP is terrorizing celebs and we all know it. It's understandable that they're scared but this won't accomplish anything in the long run. It's a shame that these people still won't unite and stand together and help each other. They are some of the most influential names in the country - what use is it if they can't do anything? Stand together. If everyone rises up against the bearded menace together, how many people are they going to throw into jail? 

At least they can make movies about diversity and unity and love between all kinds of people instead of the faltu deshbhakti they are doing.

U mean BJP is terrorizing them to make some worthy movies on India instead of candyfloss, violent Or pervert ones? 

U mean they should unite and stand together to protect eachother in whatever underhand stuff they have done all these years? 

Bearded menace will throw all culprits in jail and no amount of chaploosi will help of u r wrong. 

Faltu Deshbhakti.. Wow.. Says a lot about who u  r

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Parvathy while outspoken hasn't been targeted by the media, BLP,  NCB etc.  She hasn't been called a terrorist, Drug King Pin or a murderer.  It's easier to speak out when you're not being threatened and targeted for arrest and imprisonment.

She hasnt achieved name n fame of KJo's level.. No positives no negatives

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

it does seem like kjo is getting some sort of signal or even threats that if he doesn't support modi and his party then his company and career will suffer, coz if he wasn't getting threats then he wouldn't be doing all the sucking up he is doing now. 

He is doing all this 'sucking up' since ages.. Aankhon par padi patti nikaalo.. We all arent born just yesterday.. Read news.. Read archives. 

And didnt the favorite didi of u all Rana Ayyub say that sucking up to Modi isnt going to help? 

Wrong doers r anyways going to get punished. Great compliment coming from her though..didnt think she was So intelligent.

So if KJo is wrong sucking up wont help. Maybe he is just genuinely interested which u all cannot believe. 

But this forum is fun.. The meltdown on something which even hints at some love Or something good for the nation is hated on here. 

And mods and owners r doing nothing.. This place is gonna fade into oblivion soon.. Ant nazdeek hai

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niyati13

All these people will run away from Him

Or they will run to him, if he openly comes out as Hindutva.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Or they will run to him, if he openly comes out as Hindutva.

He has openly tweeted tagging PM many times.. He has clicked pics with him.. Led a BW delegation to meet him.. 

If this didnt help in pleasing people trust me nothing else will.. Coz chaploosi didnt work..It just means people have got brains to understand whom to support and whom not to in what case. 

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He has openly tweeted tagging PM many times.. He has clicked pics with him.. Led a BW delegation to meet him.. 

If this didnt help in pleasing people trust me nothing else will.. Coz chaploosi didnt work..It just means people have got brains to understand whom to support and whom not to in what case. 

I am not talking about the air warriors of internet, but the so called neutral BW.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I’m a big advocate of freedom of speech, even stupid speech.😆I just don’t think anyone is actually going to bat an eyelid here. I mean my first thought was ‘woh star plus wali Parvati?’ Aa gaya koi 2 mins of fame lene phir se.

I don't believe this Parvathy is the type to do it for fame. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I don't believe this Parvathy is the type to do it for fame. 

I guess that’s precisely my point. Even if she isn’t the type, I wouldn’t know cos I have no clue about this woman lol

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U mean BJP is terrorizing them to make some worthy movies on India instead of candyfloss, violent Or pervert ones? 

U mean they should unite and stand together to protect eachother in whatever underhand stuff they have done all these years? 

Bearded menace will throw all culprits in jail and no amount of chaploosi will help of u r wrong. 

Faltu Deshbhakti.. Wow.. Says a lot about who u  r

Oh yeah and BJP are terrorising celebrities for opposing them, that’s why they were almost all bashing Modi, CAA and now all the critics are free and only Rhea (who is not particularly famous or influential in any field and never said anything against the government either way) is in jail as political prisoner 🙃🙃

Only political party in India that actually truly threw democracy to the wayside and terrorised people who opposed them is the one and only INC (see 1975 and 1984 😔)

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago