Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

After seeing what all has been happening, can you blame the man though for trying his best to stay afloat with doing whatever is in his reach and grasp?

KJO sounds like a hotelier who is forced to stay polite to a rude and condensing guest so that he/she or the hotel does not gets a negative review on social media. In KJO's case his name in NCB or CBI list. 

If tweeting is chaplusi than this is just the next level ðŸ¤£

Shivsena  se milne chale agenda dhari ðŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/rautsanjay61/status/1312742718884380674?s=20

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Justwatching

Hes a businessman first.

Dukan nahin chalani ussay...

it does seem like kjo is getting some sort of signal or even threats that if he doesn't support modi and his party then his company and career will suffer, coz if he wasn't getting threats then he wouldn't be doing all the sucking up he is doing now. 

Same Karan Joher went with Bollywood wala to PM Modi

if go by some language then we are seeing so any Champloo's ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Aahoon

But he's been a supporter for a long time and yet he is being threatened? And why would they need his support anyway? He isn't liked by masses very much. What can he do for gov that they are so desperate for his support as per your claims? There is no general elections in nearest future. Therefore too early for gov to pressurize Bollywood into supporting them. I mean your theory doesn't make any sense at all.

😆 

Modi ne sabko threaten kar diya hai ..JO bol nahi rahe wo Gunge ho gaye aur jo bol rahe hai wo chaaploos ðŸ¤£

Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don’t get the blatant hatred for KJo! He’s doing what’s right for him as a businessman to survive in Modi’s India- massage his ego! 

GumGum thumbnail

Target hone se pehle bhi chaploos hi tha. He's been doing chaplusi and taking advantage of it since 2018. Even when IT cell started attacking him and he unfollowed everyone except SRK, Akki, Amitabh, he kept Modi to show off what Modi means to him. That's why when the anti-warriors were defending him I didn't take his side. 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I like parvathy. I certainly don't like kjo. But wasn't this uncalled for? At the end of the day kjo just praised the elected pm of the country. What's yuck about it? And what does it have to do with her? 

He is doing chaploosi before too , but for his production and movies , so he can make nationalistic type movie and get some benefits.

Also it add benefits to their image and brand as bollywood leader who can brought bollywood to world cinema.

There is hardly any benefit of supporting a weakling party like bjp, they have hardly been able to get their people in right places , there is more malai in supporting congress or supporting regional party shive sena/ncp depending on power.

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Same Karan Joher went with Bollywood wala to PM Modi

if go by some language then we are seeing so any Champloo's ðŸ˜†

Is pic ko dikhakar Rana bibi ne bola tha, support karke kya mila , ncb ke daftar.

Which is such a stupid point to make, that you don't get benefit even if ur doing chaploosi to modi kaka ,but would get benefit if you do this with sharabi priyanka Vadra