nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

the production house is ekta kapoor

Enigma24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Ncb has officially lost it. 70 gms????? 

In the effort to save face they are trying desperately to unearth the 'syndicate' but looking more like fools every second. 

please read up ndps act . 

Originally posted by: nonam

the production house is ekta kapoor

yeh sare production house ka side business hai kya ...drug supply πŸ˜†

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

70 grams is a lot..

is it 70 grams of cocaine? about $8K minimum street value pre-covid

not sure how weed are sold..

Cost in India for weed is about 10 cents (U.S.) per gram - cheapest in the world.  70 grams = $7

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Crackdown on 70 gm of weed. They should try raiding colleges, they will at least get something significant. πŸ˜†

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Enigma24

please read up ndps act . 

I have read it. And since I'm a lawyer I've seen it in practice too. Which section do you want me to read? 

now we know what is wrong with our country advocate and legal system πŸ˜†

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

now we know what is wrong with our country advocate and legal system πŸ˜†

Is this directed at me?? 

Law does not work in absolutes and it shouldn't work on moral outrage. The punishment for every crime has to be in proportion to the offence done

You can get upto an year in prison for a slap. That is legal. But is it truly justice? So no the judges don't put you in prison bec you lost your temper and slapped someone. They don't ruin your life bec you were an ass for a minute. 

Similarly you don't hand out 20 year sentences to a 28 years old girl for recreational use and purchase of weed no matter how much the public bays for her blood. 

And similarly the ncb does not spend time looking at 100 gms of weed transactions. Its the premier narcotics agency in the country staffed with the best people in the business and given huge resources. They largely concern themself with international or interstate trade or of significant quantity. 

.. Every minute they spend on this farce is resources taken away from chasing actual drug syndicates. People yelling justice this justice that are not even able to comprehend the cost to the society in terms of manpower and resources wasted... 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Is this directed at me?? 

Law does not work in absolutes and it shouldn't work on moral outrage. The punishment for every crime has to be in proportion to the offence done

You can get upto an year in prison for a slap. That is legal. But is it truly justice? So no the judges don't put you in prison bec you lost your temper and slapped someone. They don't ruin your life bec you were an ass for a minute. 

Similarly you don't hand out 20 year sentences to a 28 years old girl for recreational use and purchase of weed no matter how much the public bays for her blood. 

And similarly the ncb does not spend time looking at 100 gms of weed transactions. Its the premier narcotics agency in the country staffed with the best people in the business and given huge resources. They largely concern themself with international or interstate trade or of significant quantity. 

.. Every minute they spend on this farce is resources taken away from chasing actual drug syndicates. People yelling justice this justice that are not even able to comprehend the cost to the society in terms of manpower and resources wasted... 

THIS!!!

enough of this nautanki by NCB already......such high paid officials...wasting people's money for the agenda of a corrupt govt. Go do something that would really make a difference....instead of going after 20 gms of weed somewhere.

Is this directed at me?? 

Law does not work in absolutes and it shouldn't work on moral outrage. The punishment for every crime has to be in proportion to the offence done.

70gm Drug still an illegal thing.

Yes its truly a justice if someone slapped him/her in public...

one of my female friends got slapped by his BF in a crowed hotel and she fights a legal case and punished this A$$h0le....when you killed someone due to anger that time also you an a$$ for a minute only ...

If as per law the offence is liable to 20 year punishment she should get that punishment otherwise what is the use of lawπŸ˜”

This https://twitter.com/narcoticsbureau twitter handle and they are doing their job ...