Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Exactly the skin color we South Asians have, whites spend hours in the sun just to get it. We are obsessed with fairness and goras are obsessed in getting tanned 

In fact , beautiful Indian Men are more beautiful than Western or white males because they've the best of both features, caucasian and dravidian. 

Indians are a race of mixed anthropology and that is their greatest plus point lookwise. Their features balance out.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

If I see Angelina Jolie, Selena, Tailor Swift, Tom Cruise, Madonna etc etc...they all are beautiful/handsome, but they don't have the capacity to win my heart in the likes of talents like Madhuri, Sri Devi, Divya, Neetu Singh etc etc..

Chasm thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Turkish actors and actresses are the best looking imo.

GumGum thumbnail

Exactly the skin color we South Asians have, whites spend hours in the sun just to get it. We are obsessed with fairness and goras are obsessed in getting tanned 

It's not just  the gora rang, it's the privileges that come with gora rang with both resident and nonresident desis. White tanned person is still a white person and will keep getting the perks. Fair skinned desis in India get   preferential treatments in India, and in the west if people mistake them as Mediterranean region guy/girl it becomes easy for them to hobnob with the whites.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GumGum

It's not just  the gora rang, it's the privileges that come with gora rang with both resident and nonresident desis. White tanned person is still a white person and will keep getting the perks. Fair skinned desis in India get   preferential treatments in India, and in the west if people mistake them as Mediterranean region guy/girl it becomes easy for them to hobnob with the whites.

But it can be a negative too if they get mistaken as an arab 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Because they are not products hyped by nepotism.

Dirdam thumbnail

These years none attract my attention so I started to watch old movies of the God Brad Pitt, especially Troy ðŸ˜† I'll never get over young Brad 😩 he really was the perfection.

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartQuake

Indian Men , on an average are hugely lacking in awareness about grooming. But luckily , that trend is changing. Now I see men going to parlour for facial , body hair removal, many of my male friends are body conscious and weight conscious and hitting the gym for physique building. 

It is happening because Indian women now have more and bettering options, especially the cream layer - the educated and working lot.

Completely agree that because of deep ingrained patriarchy and the entitlement that comes with it, Indian men are programmed to think and expect drop dead beautiful girls when they're themselves fat and uglyass. Just because they're males. 

I blame the ladies and not just men. So many stunning girls marry ugly guys that it reinforces the above mentioned beliefs only. Unless and until they learn to put their feet down the situation won't change as fast as it should.

Indian men actually can be one of the most beautiful lot in the world if only they clean up and dress up nicely and put in the effort. At per with their Western brothers. 

Because when Indian men are beautiful, there is none more beautiful than them. Speaking from experience. 

You never saw a Italian,Spaniard,Greek, Nordic man, right? they don't have competition trust me. In Milan I only saw Gods everywhere, it was really crazy ðŸ¤ª

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

You never saw a Italian,Spaniard,Greek, Nordic man, right? they don't have competition trust me. In Milan I only saw Gods everywhere, it was really crazy ðŸ¤ª

not into Italian or Spanish or Greek men ..

of all the places i have been to and lived I found Swedish guys are the hottest.. they also take really good care of themselves and dress well..

GumGum thumbnail

But it can be a negative too if they get mistaken as an arab 

Lookwise whites don't actually hate Arabs (Not the dark Arabs) they hate the popular religion. Arab Christians/Jews/modern Iranian they mixup well with the YTs.