Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Did Deshbhakt know any of the accused smoking pot? πŸ€” Does he know anyone doing weed? πŸ€”

According to the NCB, if he doesnt inform them, he is concealing them and he needs to be arrested πŸ˜†

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

BJP rats are abandoning ship so now he has the go ahead to start saving his movie.

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1312674804202237952

BJP waalon pak gaye 3 Maine main. Hum toh 2014 se nauntanki dekh rahe hain. Uska Kya? 😜

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Did Deshbhakt know any of the accused smoking pot? πŸ€” Does he know anyone doing weed? πŸ€”

According to the NCB, if he doesnt inform them, he is concealing them and he needs to be arrested πŸ˜†

Yesss! Yesss!! Looks like Harboring to me. 😬😬

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Better acting than his movies.

When is his next movie coming?

I could see you quoted me but when I clicked the post, it says its gone. Did you quote me from this thread or some other thread?

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wish he had said something about the casting couch that happens in Bollywood. Where senior actors use their position to have fun with young actresses, and when things goes wrong then they pay them to keep quiet. 

What a hypocrite 🀒

Edited by Kaya65 - 3 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I see it differently. He asked media not to ruin reputations. His reputation has not been in question thus far. Therefore, he was speaking in support of the colleagues already being dragged through mud.

While doing so, he also admitted there is a problem and that the auxience made BW, not the stars.

Choosing to take him at his word for now.

I'm not sure what you mean by verbatim here.

Other than trying to save his own behind, I am not able to see much else. Of course I accept that this is also one of his best acting pieces, even his career best.

I just meant to say he just repeated word for word what the folks were saying they wanted to hear from the actors.

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

BJP rats are abandoning ship so now he has the go ahead to start saving his movie.

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1312674804202237952

May be the other rats already created hole to sink the ship. It does not matter whether they are Congress rats, BJP rats or SS rats. Rats will be rats.

People who stood for truth will continue to do so, whichever ideology they belong to. 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Finally!

Someone says something which makes sense. 

1. He said Sushant's name.

2. He acknowledged there are shortcomings in BW.

3. He acknowledged the drug problem.

4. He asked for all industry not to be painted with same brush.

5. He reminded people reputations can be destroyed in seconds.

6. He acknowledged that fans make the stars. After seeing the arrogance of nepo kids, this was a relief.

C'mon, other A-listers. Start speaking out. Don't let entitled idiots like Kareena and Zoya be the faces of BW.

his message may not please everybody, but this is so much better than let’s smash patriarchy and whatever trash people were spewing. 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I like what he was trying to convey, and seriously the industry needs to get some changes in, because there is not even any attempt at doing that cos most are silent even before the drugs thing, and I mentioned before that I bet these stars were hoping that this will all last few weeks and ppl will forget and move on and thats the mentality of some of them.

Still most of them dont even know what Nepotism actually means, as in what Kangana said around to Anupam Kher who did a interview at her house 4 or 5 yrs ago, she explained it well... in what she meant by it m, not what half of these trying to say oh its the public that makes u, I dont deny that either but the inside thing is a problem... 

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The timing! Right after AIIMS declared no foul play.