What kind of crap ending was that? Did Ekta get fed up?

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What kind of ending was that? 

No one seen after 1 months both family members could of patched up with Mohini and Meeena. 

They could of done a leap 10 years and Anurag and Prena could of bidded off Sneha and Cookie in the mandaap. What kind of crap ending was that.

One stab to Komolika she is dead? WOW

No sorry to Prena and patch up with Mohini

When I saw 15 minutes in the temple I knew the ending will be crap. They could of got Nivideta married again as well as Prena. Rather than making 2 weeks worth of crap episodes leading to a patch up at the last episode.  

What a disappointment. There are talks that KAHAANI GHAR GHAR KI IS REBOOT. They better not ruin it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ask "what kind of a crap serial it was"πŸ˜† 

Everything in 8 years was a lie. 8years nai 10 years.from dhaga shadi.

First time anurag got majboor  , they told us komo fooled him🀣 By tampering the accounts of the company. Second time prerna got majboor, ronit for whom.anurag was getting hanged was alive. Phir moorakh ban gaye sab. Uske next pre left anurag and in the end she got to know arre ye toh shadi hua hi anurag ka. Phir moorakh ban gaye. Uske next, viraj murder was a lie , komo blackmail was a lie, bridge kaand was a lie , anurag ka shadi was a lie,anurag ki beti was a lie , sneha killed was a lie , mr bajaj saving pre was a lie , pre taking over companies was a lie , probably the business man and woman were also lie🀣 maha moorakh anupre , what were they waiting for all these years ?

Pata nai ekta k ne toh kahan ko dushmani nikali hogi fans se aisa serial banake but they r still.happy. god bless them πŸ˜†

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wish 8pm Slot 1 1/2 yrs is A lie Kzk2πŸ˜†πŸ˜† by star plus πŸ˜›

Peonies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't have any complaints. It was a  beautiful ending.

The Prince rescued the Princess from the bad guys.  By using a giant fork the Princess handed him at the temple. 

The villains died.  Boy, that female dark queen was really evil!   

The Queen Mother realized the error of her ways.  The lazy son-in-law dazzled us with his velvet jacket and smooth hairstyle.  And the King's laid back style of shorts and polos just gives the whole family a "real 21st" feel.  

I just love fairy tales!  *Edited by the DT*

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Peonies

The Prince rescued the Princess from the bad guys.  By using a giant fork the Princess handed him at the temple. 

The Queen Mother realized the error of her ways.  The lazy son-in-law dazzled us with his velvet jacket and smooth hairstyle.  And the King's laid back style of shorts and polos just gives the whole family a "real 21st" feel.  

I just love fairy tales!  What were you watching? 

I loved this fairy tale ending....😳

raghvi4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

i loved that this season Anu Pre DID NOT SLEEP AROUND and had KIDS on industrial scale and still CLAIMED to be soul mates. KZK 1 was shite and thank god that this season didn't show Anuraag as a father to teenage kids and the grampa shite... loved the season 2 beginning till end. gonna watch it all over again on Alt balaji

Yeah they were both true to the word soulmate. Im also going to watch it again to relive Anupre's beautiful journey. πŸ€—❀️

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peonies

I just love fairy tales!  What were you watching? 

I also loved the perfect, happy, and fairytale wala ending we got for our Anupre❀️

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ask "what kind of a crap serial it was"πŸ˜† 

Everything in 8 years was a lie. 8years nai 10 years.from dhaga shadi.

First time anurag got majboor  , they told us komo fooled him🀣 By tampering the accounts of the company. Second time prerna got majboor, ronit for whom.anurag was getting hanged was alive. Phir moorakh ban gaye sab. Uske next pre left anurag and in the end she got to know arre ye toh shadi hua hi anurag ka. Phir moorakh ban gaye. Uske next, viraj murder was a lie , komo blackmail was a lie, bridge kaand was a lie , anurag ka shadi was a lie,anurag ki beti was a lie , sneha killed was a lie , mr bajaj saving pre was a lie , pre taking over companies was a lie , probably the business man and woman were also lie🀣 maha moorakh anupre , what were they waiting for all these years ?

Pata nai ekta k ne toh kahan ko dushmani nikali hogi fans se aisa serial banake but they r still.happy. god bless them πŸ˜†

🀣*edited by DT* This entire show ran on others fooling on AnuPre in every track. Moorakh was the right word, it cracked me upπŸ˜†. 

I am still not sure why Ekta even made this show. πŸ˜† Such a step-motherly behavior to one of her successful stories at least what she claimed for KZK and AP. πŸ˜† No head or tail whatsoever. And such story. πŸ€£ 

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

🀣*edited by DT* This entire show ran on others fooling on AnuPre in every track. Moorakh was the right word, it cracked me upπŸ˜†. 

I am still not sure why Ekta even made this show. πŸ˜† Such a step-motherly behavior to one of her successful stories at least what she claimed for KZK and AP. πŸ˜† No head or tail whatsoever. And such story. πŸ€£ 

Only toxicity and abuse. Filthy housefly crybaby and fouge madam's unsuccessful love(?) saga. What was EK thinking?πŸ˜†

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Meaning
😊
deewane deewane to deewane hai :)