IN THE TIME OF TEST .... FAMILY (FANS) IS BEST!!

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

To all my friends here,

I think we all are overreacting!!!

We need to understand that the situation is out of control

Not only Rrahul, Chandni, Noel but I think many crew members also have tested positive

Things may not be that perfect!

Kuch din thoda gadbad hua bhi toh .... I don't think itni badi baat hain!

The team is trying hard to entertain us in such extreme situations too ... as they may not want to break the link of the show.

As fans we should support them!!

They have given us some awesome moments ... these are testing times  ...And we should stand by them!!

I'm sure they will bounce back big.... and soon!!

πŸ˜ƒ

PS: This is my personal POV

I truly feel we should support them n ignore some glitches here n there!

SUPPORT THE SHOW GUYS!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah..I would support them..πŸ€—they are really working hard in these extreme conditions to entertain us..
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hv been telling this in ATs since Rrahul has been tested positive....no matter there is kitchen politics or K based episodes n we ll hv to support IMMJ2 Team but it seems some fans are not ready to accept it and it is sad ...no offense to anybody πŸ™πŸ™

We need to understd that the situation is particular and the team need our support and love to continue without its main character and people making it possible for us to enjoy the epidode daily...even for them it isnt easy then why making it more difficult for them and ourselves too....let overcome this ordeal together and make the journey a little more easy until all affected by Covid 19 be back with a bang

Anysia thumbnail

πŸ™  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

We are gonna get few monotonous episodes like this coz the cast members are tested positive and unwell.... So it's gonna be a bit difficult. But we should not lose hope. I strongly believe Rrahul is gonna be back with a bangπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜Ž

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riansh

Yeah..I would support them..πŸ€—they are really working hard in these extreme conditions to entertain us..

YES πŸ‘πŸΌ

Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

A positivity spreading postπŸ‘πŸΌ

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well said Heytz !!!πŸ€—

Some pitfalls are expected we should stay positive and hope things get on track ASAP .

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Thanks πŸ‘πŸΌ

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I hv been telling this in ATs since Rrahul has been tested positive....no matter there is kitchen politics or K based episodes n we ll hv to support IMMJ2 Team but it seems some fans are not ready to accept it and it is sad ...no offense to anybody πŸ™πŸ™

We need to understd that the situation is particular and the team need our support and love to continue without its main character and people making it possible for us to enjoy the epidode daily...even for them it isnt easy then why making it more difficult for them and ourselves too....let overcome this ordeal together and make the journey a little more easy until all affected by Covid 19 be back with a bang

Yes Ziva its a real difficult time for everyone

and as loyal fans n viewers the least we can do is support them!!

πŸ˜ƒ