||Yaadein|| Prem-Heer-Preet One Shot

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Deshians, I have written a tiny one shot on Premeer. It's a tragic one. Hope you guys love it. Do read and comment.😊

I will post in the evening

YAADEIN

PREMEER ONE SHOT

Hey guys, I am back with a new OS. It is a Prem-Heer-Preet OS. It's just a little try from my side to write a tragic one. Hope you like it.

Do like and comment if you find worth reading.

“Preeti! Not like that. How many times should I have to teach you that first let the water boil properly and then add tea leaves?”  Heer asked annoyingly at her younger brother's foolishness or carelessness.

“Oh ho di! How many times should I have to tell you not to call me Preeti. It's a girl's name." Preet, Heer's younger brother replied cheekily as if taking a sweet revenge for calling him Preeti. "And about this", he pointed at the kettle on the gas, “you should have told me earlier. I can't do it again.” Her younger brother huffed and left the kitchen in a carefree manner as he knew her elder sister would finally correct the thing which he had messed up.

Heer looked at his direction and sighed. She threw the leftovers at the sink and washed the utensil and got ready to make tea.

“Di, please hurry up!” She heard her brother shouting from the living room. She came and placed the cup of tea on the glass table in front of the couch on which her brother had already seated enjoying a packet full of chips.

“You started without me!” She made a pout and snatched the packet from his hands.

“Hey! First of all I didn't start without you and second of all you are forgetting something”. He smirked and again snatched the packet.

“Oh, really? Am I? And may I know what that is?” Heer enquired pretending not to know anything.

“Oh please. Abhi tumhara wo ashique aata hi hoga. Poor soul! You know I feel bad for him. Only God know show he will be able to tolerate you?” Preet teased his sister.

“Preeeeeet! I won't leave you”, screamed Heer and started to chase Preet who had already started running. But Preet halted as he suddenly bumped into someone.

“Hey PJ, save me from this screaming lady.” Preet joked seeing his favourite person in the world after Heer.

Prem Juneja, a handsome young doctor who was dating his sister for more than 5 years now.  Preet was about to hug him but Prem smacked his head. “Ouch! What's that for?”Preet asked rearranging his hairs.

“For calling me Poor Joke. You should have called something else. What is this...PJ?”  Prem answered.

Preet burst out in laughter. “You are one such man! I was calling you Prem Jiju, not poor joke”, and again he laughed and this time Prem joined him.

Heer came running after Preet and noticed the two men whom she loved more than her life standing on the doorway and chatting...or more probably laughing.

“So finally you get time to come.”Heer stated looking angrily at Prem and stomped out of there.

“The weather is pretty bad here.I think I'll be needing blessings.”  Prem winked at Preet and followed Heer.

“Heer, sorry. I tried but they didn't leave me.”Prem tried to explain the reason of his late arrival.

It was his birthday and the 3 of them made plans to celebrate it together. But Prem's colleagues and fellow doctors arranged a surprise birthday party for him and he couldn't do anything. It was 11 p.m. means only one hour left to finish this day and there he was standing on the living room of Heer and Preet's apartment.

“You know Prem this is probably the last time I am celebrating your birthday and then also you...”, Heer couldn't finish as she noticed the rage in the eyes of both his brother and the love of her life.

“Sorry guys, I didn't want to...”,but she was late.

Heer had been diagnosed with a hole in her heart and she had been given only 3 months. As Prem himself was a heart surgeon so he knew how worst it was. He himself was treating her but of course, couldn't give her a positive response whenever she questioned about her time.

Prem came to the balcony and looked at the night sky. There were so many stars in there. Could it be possible that he just made a wish and they granted it?His stance was broken when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“I am sorry. I didn't mean to.”

“Why do you have to go so soon? You promised not to leave me. I need you, Heer”, said Prem in a teary voice.

“I swear I don't want to. But may be God needs me more than you need”. Heer tried to wipe his tears but he turned his back again.

“Prem, look at me. I don't want you or Preet to shed tears in my memory. Am I so bad?” Prem nodded in negative.

“Then promise me to remember me with a smile on your lips. That Preeti won't listen to me, I know. But at least youcan. Don't I deserve the happy and smiling faces of you two?”

"I love you Heer. I really,really do. Just can't think of my life without you". Prem broke down.

Heer hugged him and consoled him. “Shh Prem!You have to be strong. You know Preet will have no one in this Earth except you. Don't you? And why are you thinking like this? I'll always be with you,watching you behind the clouds, smiling with you, crying with you”. Heer said pointing at the stars.

They were looking at the stars together but they didn't notice when Preet came and stood right behind them. He knew his sister loved him the most. Heer was probably the best sister anyone could ever ask for. So when he learnt about Heer's condition, he promised himself to keep her happy in each and every way.

He coughed to seek their attention back at him. “Agar aap dono ki baatein khatam ho gayi ho to chalein? Don't want to cut the cake?”

Premeercame back to reality hearing Preet's voice. They came inside and cut the cake. After feeding the cake, Heer was about to go away to arrange the dinner table but was stopped by her little brother.

“What?” Heer asked being pulled by Preet.

“I am at your service ma’am…actually at both of your service.” Preet bowed exactly like a five star hotel’s waiter.

“It’s ok, Preet. I got it. You go and give company to your PJ”. Heer winked and was again tried to go but she didn’t know that today her little brother was in no mood to listen to her. At last after so much of insistence, Heer let Preet go to arrange the dishes on the table.

“Prem, you should’ve stopped him. Yaad hai na pichli baar kya hua tha? Puri dish haath se gir gayi thi. And he was badly injured by the pieces of the glasses.”

Prem smiled at her. “Heer, don’t worry. That was 2 years ago. He is more mature and careful now. “

Heer nodded paying no attention to what Prem was saying. Prem noticed Heer and couldn’t help but notice the slight moisture in her eyes.

“Sweetheart, what happened?” Prem cupped Heer’s face.

“He becomes more mature than his age. I think he also knows his sister would no longer be with him after few days. So he needs to do things alone.”

Prem was about to say something but Heer cuts him and literally pleaded, “Prem, please promise me tum uska dhyan rakhoge. He will be all alone without me. You know we have never stayed without each other. When mom and dad got divorced, I didn’t want to stay with any of them and stayed with my granny and so did he. He was only 15 but he chose to stay with me. I am really afraid what will he do.”

Prem could feel Heer’s pain. He himself had seen how much Heer and Preet love each other. He squeezed Heer’s hand. “Don’t worry, wo mera bhi to bhai hai na?”

“What happened? Is anything wrong?”Preet asked coming back to the dining room and seeing Prem was wiping Heer’s tears.

“Nothing. Your sister was getting all sentimental at how you have become so mature that today you are serving us”.Prem  said making a dramatic face to lighten the atmosphere.

“Oh di, aap bhi na! Har baat ero deti hain. Now my beautiful, sweet elder sister, please stop this crying and eat the food.”Preet said hugging Heer tightly. “Areey banaya nahi to kya, itni achchi tarha se serve jo kiya hai.” They all laugh at this remark.

The whole night they chatted, played games and in the last hour of the night Heer requested Preet to sing her favourite song, Yaadein.

Naghmein hain, Shikwe hain,

Kisse hain, Baatein hain.

Baatein bhul jaati Hain

Yaadein yaad aati Hain.

Ye Yaadein kisi dil-o-janam ke

Chale Jane ke baad aati hain.

Yaadein, Yaadein, Yaadein.

Love is often distant that makes lovers stay away from being united. But that doesn't mean love doesn't exist for distance increases pain which later magnifies the urge to meet your love. Love wholeheartedly and it won't matter where you are. What matters is how deeply you are in love! And remember, Love means not only between the partners but between everyone.

The End

Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 3 years ago

aww at least you didn’t kill them. There’s hope she will get better. 

lob the relationship of Prem Heer Preet. awesome bonding. muwah 

keep writing stories. me lob sunzz🤗

Originally posted by AASUS

aww at least you didn’t kill them. There’s hope she will get better. 

lob the relationship of Prem Heer Preet. awesome bonding. muwah 

keep writing stories. me lob sunzz🤗

Thank you for always appreciating my works 🤗whether it is good or not😛 Glad that you liked it. 

I try to keep writing more. Luv u❤️