Everything was perfect except one!

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks to Parica i could somehow connect back to AnuPre in the last 2 episodes. I loved the ending, the happy moments with Anupre and Sneha. Everything was just perfect including the death of iconic characters in each others hands except Mr.Bajaj getting scot free AGAIN. He was no saint, infact all the rubbish ideas were his, in the name of love he did cheat Prerna and Sneha as well. No apology, nothing, like seriously!? That disappointed me but I guess makers couldn’t compromise on their iconic characters so they let them scot free for the kaands they did!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet

Thanks to Parica i could somehow connect back to AnuPre in the last 2 episodes. I loved the ending, the happy moments with Anupre and Sneha. Everything was just perfect including the death of iconic characters in each others hands except Mr.Bajaj getting scot free AGAIN. He was no saint, infact all the rubbish ideas were his, in the name of love he did cheat Prerna and Sneha as well. No apology, nothing, like seriously!? That disappointed me but I guess makers couldn’t compromise on their iconic characters so they let them scot free for the kaands they did!! 

Agree just happy with Anupre and sneha happy ending. Otherwise i dont think so its good end for Komo and Mr.bajaj. They can think something else also. Actually from last 2 days i am not happy only with the episodes. Its just that they want to end it no matter what.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The Iconics got the most iconic ending this time. 

The way they showed Bajaj and Komo's death proved how important they were in this story.😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF3jRLVh8Fn/?igshid=1hjolb6wpl2h5

This is called reboot in true sense.🤣

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

The way they showed Bajaj and Komo's death proved how important they were in this story.😆

loved this!! 👏

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

well for me  

prerna  given him a disgust  look enough  for me 

i just dont want  him so mahaan . what he did to anupre1  & here what he did  never forgivable 

happy  he got exposed 

this question i always asked as anuprian from 20 year  what will hapoen if prerna come to know about bajaj karoot will she disgust with him 

yes  today  i got  my  anwser yes she will .

prerna1  hoti toh keech ke tamcha deti ek😆

prerna2  is more humble & kind aur phir mar raha tha

I haven’t watched season 1, so I’m not aware of Prerna 1. I watched this season as i am a fan of Parth but honestly what Bajaj did is totally unacceptable but yea he is iconic, so cannot expect much

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Not at all. I felt it was perfect. 

Prerna gave him a look of disgust right, that was enough. 

And moreover, if they'd had a showdown between prerna and Bajaj, that would've meant wasting time on that character. Imagine what a waste that'd have been on the day of the final episode. 

But the way it happened, without any importance or focus on the character at all was exactly the insulting farewell this character deserved. He and komolika can go on hatching their hate filled plan in hell for eternity. 

Simply Perfect! 

Edited by hope4u - 3 years ago
mukherjeesulata thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

well for me  

prerna  given him a disgust  look enough  for me 

i just dont want  him so mahaan . what he did to anupre1  & here what he did  never forgivable 

happy  he got exposed 

this question i always asked as anuprian from 20 year  what will hapoen if prerna come to know about bajaj karoot will she disgust with him 

yes  today  i got  my  anwser yes she will .

prerna1  hoti toh keech ke tamcha deti ek😆

prerna2  is more humble & kind aur phir mar raha tha

Exactly... I am also happy that his misdeeds got revealed to Prerna... Being an AnuPre fan from season 1, it is a satisfying feeling that finally the real face of Bajaj got exposed to Prerna which could have changed the story 20 years back... But, at least now this happened and AnuPre got reunited giving us a pleasant and beautiful memory to cherish... Prerna's look towards Bajaj revealed her impression about him after knowing the truth... And the culprits got the results what they deserved... Thanks for making this happen...

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LMAOOOOOO 🤣🤣🤣

Epic beztiiiii🤣

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Can I just say that no character I repeat no character in itv shows that too Ekta's show deserve to be called iconic.its an insult to the iconic words itself.

I in my 25 year if existence never heard of bjaj or komo or pre or anu even.

And looking at history of character created by ekta calling them iconic is a big joke.

Iconic character can't built like this.

If one really have to look for iconic then look at Ranvir Singh in Bajirao mastani(noone can frgt that),look at friends sitcom(true iconic show with real called an iconic character),look at game of thrones (every character is magic itself) and many more.

I have only one thing to say iconic word has been used, misused and abused for shitty characters of every  ekta show.i m sure even iconic word will feel ashamed by associated with such character.As iconic can't be created like this.

Lastly this season bjaj is mere sidekick and sidekick work is only to glorify leads of the show.he did his job and meet his end.

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣🤣