Hamari Aduhri Kahaani END pg 80

-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys thought of an FF out of the blue. I loved the responses I got for my first one, Four years later and I hope I will get the same here.

So here it goes,

Jai (age: 30) and Bani (age: 24) are married forcefully by their parents. Neither of them know each other or met before. Both of bani's parents are alive and her father forced her to marry jai and maasi forced jai to marry bani. So eventually, they agree. Rest of the charcters are same from the serial, only difference is that bani has only ONE sister and that is rano, who is studying in America right now with a scolarship. Both Jai and Bani do not know that the other doesn't like them, so jai doesn't no that bani doesn't like him and bani doesn't no jai doesn't like her.

The story starts AFTER the marriage. Technically, it is their suhaag raat….😳

Part 1

Bani waited anxiously for Jai as she sat on the bed with her gungaat. Her heart was beating very fast and she doesn't no what will happen. Gosh she thought, how will I tell him, that I don't like him. I can't believe a big thing like marriage happened so soon. I don't know what to do. And more than that is how on earth can I let an unkown man touch me? Get a grip on yourself bani, said her brain, he is your husband…

A husband, who is not my choice, she answered back. If papa didn't put his kasam, I wouldn't have to face this day….

Flashback…

Nishikant: Bani, u don't have a choice. U have to marry him.

Bani: But Papa, marriage happens when there is love…

Nisikant: and there will be love after u both get married

Bani: but papa, u have to understand, this is my marriage. I have the right to choose my life partner. How can I just pick some unknown guy and accept him as my husband?

Nishikant: When we, your parents searched for a fine partner for our daughter, don't u think that he will be the best boy…

Bani: But I don't even know this…. Jai Walia… whoever he is…

Nishkant: He is India's top industrialist and has a very good and rich family. He will keep u very happy.

Bani: I don't care for his money and I don't want his money.

Nishkant: no matter what bani, u r getting married to him in a month!

Bani: but papa…

Nishikant: And that is FINAL

Bani: No papa, I can't marry him.

Nishiknat: Bani tumhe meri kasamh.

And so bani, had no choice but to agree to a marriage that she was against…

Meanwhile, Jai was sending off some of his friends, when Maasi came and forcefully sent jai to his room saying that bani was waiting for him. As he walked up the stairs, his heart beat increased. God, what do I tell her? He thought…. How do I tell her that I was against this marriage and I never liked her…. Its all cuz of massi, if she didn't force him, he didn't have to face this day… Massi knows I can't say no to her…

Cursing his fate, he opened the door to find the room lit beautifully with candles and his huge bed covered with flowers and there sat a girl….no….his wife….bani

Bani was now conscious about herself as she heard the door close. Foot steps were coming towards her and then…she heard Jai go to the big window, overlooking the big sea.

Even though she didn't want Jai near her, she was surprised as to why he went to window. She lifted her gungaat and stared at Jai's back. After a minute or two, Jai turned back to find a very beautiful and innocent face looking back at him…. He was lost for words…

Index

Prt 1     Pg  1      Prt 24    Pg  55

Prt 2     Pg  6      Prt 25    Pg  58

Prt 3     Pg  8      Prt 26    Pg  61

Prt 4     Pg  10    Prt 27    Pg  63

Prt 5     Pg  13    Prt 28    Pg  65

Prt 6     Pg  14    Prt 29    Pg 67

Prt 7     Pg  16    Prt 30    Pg 69

Prt 8     Pg  17    Prt 31    Pg 72

Prt 9     Pg  19    Prt 32    Pg 75

Prt 10   Pg  21    Prt 33    Pg 76

Prt 11   Pg  23    Prt 34    Pg 78

Prt 12   Pg  24    Prt 34    Pg 80

Prt 13   Pg  26

Prt 14   Pg  27

Prt 15   Pg  28

Prt 16   Pg  31

Prt 17   Pg  33

Prt 18   Pg  35

Prt 19   Pg  37

Prt 20   Pg  39

Prt 21   Pg  45

Prt 22   Pg  48

Prt 23   Pg  50

Edited by achiever_libra - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strawberry007 thumbnail

Wooowwiee, Im first. It was awesomeee. Cont Sooon. I cant wait to see how this love story blossoms.😉 Ill be waiting for your next update!

smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its great! loved it!
continue soon
-pari
pooja.walia thumbnail
excellent start... 👏
looking forward for more...

Poo
pooja.walia thumbnail
excellent start... 👏
looking forward for more...

Poo
love is fire thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wonderful start! pls do do continue!! waiting for the next part 😊
s_geetu thumbnail
great story
please continue soon 👏 👏
Tomiko thumbnail

Ooh, interesting start hun!!

Can't wait to see how you tale this forward!!😉

jnawaz thumbnail
ohh...interesting...already married...and haila.."suhar raat"   😳 ...cant wait to see what happnes...we know that jai was takeen back my banis beauty..but..what is banis reaction to our JW...hes just delicious...lets see what she says...lolz... 😉
update soon...
JAZ
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
👏

awesome!!!!!!! cant wait to read on!!!