Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Ekta said Anurag Basu is someone who doesnot scream to get noticed 

Yes....He is truly the one......His love is what he has and will be his strength 

And who better than Parth to potray that? 

Guy speaks from his eyes

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just finished reading 💔Beautiful post BG❤️ You have left nothing for me to say 🤣

You are right! Anurag Basu became an emotion. I was completely drawn to this character during the NB track . His simple no nonsense attitude, just  how normal he was (which is rare in itv) intrigued me .Remember in the first episode , he joked about liking boys and I was like wow , he is comfortable in his skin 😆 There were many scenes where he perfectly balanced between Mohini and Prerna . Like the halwa kaand during Kom1 track where Moh accuses Pre of trying to poison her . He handled the situation so well in AB style without disrespecting either of the two most important women in his life. It was such a simple scene but I loved the way he was shown as this regular normal guy...no drama there !

If only Anurag wasn’t so awesome in the first 3-4 months....I wouldn’t have watched this show .I would have lived my normal life away from Kzk and IF 🤣

I know the characterisation suffered major blows in the last one year but Parth made it impossible to move on from AB.In Ekta’s  words he has eyes that speak ❤️She took a long time to finalise her Anurag but when she did, she got the best possible actor on board. Parth impressed me the way he got the soul of Anurag  so right. He  owned the character !  

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haaye aap toh sab kuch bol gaye😊

But yes, it was Anurag's charm, the simplicity, those emotive eyes that captured my attention. Kuch bhi OTT nahi tha Anurag mein, how could one not fall for such a guy

I don't know if it's just me but after a long break when I started watching, when Parth uses that toned down husky voice, that's Anurag for me. The moment the level goes up, it's only Parth, it's as if my brain cannot comprehend Anurag raising his voice 🤣

That line "Arey meri kismat kharab hai yaar" in one of the previous episodes, it was Parth, wahan kuch bhi Anurag nahi dikha mujhe. Am I alone ya tum sab mere jitne hi paagal ho😆

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

And who better than Parth to potray that? 

Guy speaks from his eyes

Hayee re🤗

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

There there there 😭

We always felt for this sweet munda but when limits of tolerance were pushed, it went overboard with being the thornbird. 

I would've loved if at some point atleast, Anurag would've said, OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH. 

It took him the absolute end to do what he did yesterday

But yeah, he is indeed a breath of fresh air when dons, mafias and bad boys are ruling the TV.

I really hope I do get to watch a character like him again - selfless, caring and loving to the core.

His shut up to Mohini yesterday though was something I was dying to hear 

He will indeed be a sweetest munda forever 🤗

They had to drag for this rail patril.....so many if's ughhh but just like you i will also wait to see more soft ones like him 🤗

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Replying everyone on a slow pace 😆 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Just finished reading 💔Beautiful post BG❤️ You have left nothing for me to say 🤣

You are right! Anurag Basu became an emotion. I was completely drawn to this character during the NB track . His simple no nonsense attitude, just  how normal he was (which is rare in itv) intrigued me .Remember in the first episode , he joked about liking boys and I was like wow , he is comfortable in his skin 😆 There were many scenes where he perfectly balanced between Mohini and Prerna . Like the halwa kaand during Kom1 track where Moh accuses Pre of trying to poison her . He handled the situation so well in AB style without disrespecting either of the two most important women in his life. It was such a simple scene but I loved the way he was shown as this regular normal guy...no drama there !

If only Anurag wasn’t so awesome in the first 3-4 months....I wouldn’t have watched this show .I would have lived my normal life away from Kzk and IF 🤣

I know the characterisation suffered major blows in the last one year but Parth made it impossible to move on from AB.In Ekta’s  words he has eyes that speak ❤️She took a long time to finalise her Anurag but when she did, she got the best possible actor on board. Parth impressed me the way he got the soul of Anurag  so right. He  owned the character !  

So true ...I really loved the way they played that scene ..he didn't disrespect anyone of them and at the same time stood by Prerna's side and supported her as well❣️🤧

A guy who never believed in love fell in love so hard that he lived that emotion every single sec of his life and worshipped his love for Prerna ...I am going to miss my AB🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

And thank you Ekta for casting him as Anurag.... I am forgiving u for wat u did to my other favorite character 15 yrs back . .😏 He lived the description u gave about Anurag and I am sure u must be proud of urself for casting him😁 he indeed is urs and ours perfect Anurag 🤧🤧🤧❣️❣️❣️❣️

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So finally Mahi... You posted it for our Anurag. 

And I am glad you put out all your thoughts out on our 'Tedha hai magar mera hai' AB, who as you said could have his effect on us, only because it's Parth who played him. And it's Parth's acting that I will be missing the most, along with our HEA AnuPre, in the coming days. 😔

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

@All the people who posted on this thread thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I am unable to find time to reply each on of you right now but i will soon (i know you guys won't be active anymore here but somewhere in future you will see it ) ❤️ 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

So true ...I really loved the way they played that scene ..he didn't disrespect anyone of them and at the same time stood by Prerna's side and supported her as well❣️🤧

A guy who never believed in love fell in love so hard that he lived that emotion every single sec of his life and worshipped his love for Prerna ...I am going to miss my AB🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

And thank you Ekta for casting him as Anurag.... I am forgiving u for wat u did to my other favorite character 15 yrs back . .😏 He lived the description u gave about Anurag and I am sure u must be proud of urself for casting him😁 he indeed is urs and ours perfect Anurag 🤧🤧🤧❣️❣️❣️❣️

He was the perfect Anurag❤️

Parth will come back soon but not as AB💔