Token of Appreciation To Anurag Basu - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Very good post BG!♥️ 

I’m little delayed in posting here. :)

Nothing much different to add from my side as I have similar things to say which most of the fellow AnuPreian have mentioned here. But I’ll still say it here which I have mentioned in another thread.😅

As you mentioned about about Angry young man MLs, yes defo I’m guilty of liking these kinda MLs.😆 That is one of the reason why SSO from Ishqbaaaz is my all time favourite ML. 😆❤️

Anurag Basu was breath of fresh air in ITV. He is shown as someone who is sweet, respectful, caring, loving and practical.♥️Parth made sure that Anurag looked subtle on-screen, otherwise these kinda characters come out too over dramatically sweet and cringy to like lol. 😆👏🏽♥️

This forum and KZK2 journey has been bitter-sweet and quite challenging for Team Anurag and AnuPre fans!😅

Having mix feelings like here just like many members mentioned here!
Happy with the fact that Parth and Erica are free from this and can finally concentrate on quality projects which could do justice to their talent.smiley20

Also sad knowing that from now onwards there is no KZK2 which means there will not be any AnuPre/Parica and moreover no Anurag (real Thorn-bird🥺) to look forward to on our TV screen at 8PM! 🥺♥️♥️
I’m defo going to miss Anurag a lot, one of the best ML on ITV for me! 🤗

Can I mention here that Parth has already been chosen to be the narrator for the new replacement show despite KZK2 going off-air!! 😎That is an accomplishment!👏🏽 It’s a huge honour from StarPlus to Parth as he has become a popular household name due to Anurag Basu! Super proud of him!🤩🤗♥️

Thank you Parth and Erica to be our Anurag and Prerna and furthermore giving us AnuPre ship to sail! ♥️ You both have been brilliant!👏🏽🥰

Special mention to Parth for being Phenomenal throughout the whole show because if it was not you, I don’t think I would have been able to cherish Anurag as much as I do now and neither I see anyone playing this character as perfectly as you did. I would say, you have actually literally lived this character rather than playing it.🥺 👏🏽🤗

KZK2 started with AnuPre, Dupatta, Sindhoor and ended in the same way (guilty pleasure)!❤️

Thank you EK for making AnuPre the endgame. Therefore, due to this as an AnuPre fan, I’m feeling completely satisfied for following this show for 2 years despite seeing numerous butchering characters/storylines!🥳

I would say a similar thing here which Parth mentioned in his farewell post for KZK2.
We will move on to our next things in life, new shows to follow and new forum and as AnuPreian we will also move along from here, taking a part of AnuPre with us forever to cherish!♥️♥️🤗