Mr. and Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania FF (Chapter 5 on Page 4)

asingh23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys, this is my first time writing a story. So please leave some feedback in the comments. Please tell me if you like this story because I take 7 hours of online classes every day and I then get additional homework. So, I spend 9 hours of my day on school work. So, if you guys like this so far then I'll spend an hour on this every day. But, if you didn't like my writing then I'll stop working on this. Also, I'll try to update this story ASAP. 

Chapter 1:

Riddhima's POV

I woke up with a splitting headache. I turned towards the couch, only to see the couch empty. I wondered where Vansh could have been. I was about to get off the bed, but what I saw next made me standstill. I saw Vansh sleeping on the left side of the bed, I usually leave the left side empty because I like to sleep on the right side of the bed. Vansh never sleeps on the bed because he knows I'm uncomfortable in sharing the bed with him. Then, why did he share the bed with me last night? I tried to recall the events of last night but failed. I only remember that I made Meethi Bhaat yesterday for Vansh and then I drank a white liquid which was very bitter. And I couldn't remember anything else that happened after I drank the weird water. I decided not to put a lot of pressure on my brain because I was already having a severe headache. But, I had a lot of questions about last night. And the only person who could answer my questions is him, Vansh. So, I stopped wasting any more time and started waking Vansh up.

"Vansh, wake up. Vansh..." I said. Vansh woke up after I called his name a few times.

"What happened Sweetheart? Are you having a headache?" Vansh said in a sleepy voice.

He just woke up. How did he already know that I'm having a headache? I didn't even say anything yet. So, I decided to ask him all the questions that were bothering me.

"How do you know I'm having a headache? And tell me what happened yesterday? And why were you sleeping next to me? Why don't I remember what happened yesterday?"I asked in one breath.

Vansh's POV

Riddhima's questions brought a smile to my face. I started recalling yesterday's events: Riddhima's cuteness while she was drunk, how Riddhima and I were almost about to kiss, how she asked me to sleep next to her. I still can't believe that Riddhima asked me to sleep next to her. I'm pretty sure that she doesn't have any feelings for me since she mostly tries to ignore me during the day. And plus she was drunk when she asked me to sleep next to her. She would've never asked me to sleep next to her in her sober state. My thoughts were broken by Riddhima's voice.

"Vansh, answer my questions."

"Huh. Umm. Uhh."

"Vansh, can you please answer my questions," Riddhima said irritated.

"Ohh. Umm, you accidentally drank Vodka yesterday. You thought that it was water and you ended up drinking the entire bottle of Vodka which is why you have a headache right now" I said while looking at her.

"What happened after that?" she asked worriedly.

"Well, a lot happened after that. You confessed your love for me, you kissed me, we did what most husband and wife do which is why I slept next to you last night" I said while trying to control my laughter. Tears were forming in Riddhima's eyes.

Slowly tears started flowing from her eyes. And she started sobbing. I immediately regretted teasing her. I quickly got up from my side of the bed and I walked towards where she was standing. I tried to make her stop crying.

"Riddhima. I'm sorry. I was just teasing you. I didn't mean to make you cry. Yes, you were drunk yesterday. Nothing happened between us. I would never do anything with you when you're not in your senses. But, we were about to kiss yesterday." Her eyes widened as soon as I completed my sentence.

"About to?" She questioned. I nodded my head.

"Yes. We were about to kiss yesterday. But, we pulled away as soon as we heard Ishani's scream. Honestly, I'm thankful that we didn't kiss yesterday because I know you don't have any feelings for me. But Riddhima, today I want to tell you about my feelings" I said while slowly taking her hands in mine.

"I still remember our first meeting at my beach party that you planned. That was the first time when someone talked back at me. Honestly, I would have gotten very angry if someone talked to me like the way you did. But, I didn't get mad at you. I was instead very impressed. During the beach party, my eyes were only looking for you" I stopped for a second to see Riddhima's expression. And she was looking down at our entwined hands.

I started talking again. "We then met again at my cruise ship. When I met you there, you seemed suspicious. As a result, I started doubting you and I started keeping an eye on you. I then decided to bring you to my house so you will always be in front of my eyes. I got very mad at you when you gave me a resignation letter. I decided to marry you, so you can never go away from me. At first, I married you since I wanted to know who you really are. But ever since the shootout happened, I started caring for you and I somehow developed a soft corner for you."

Riddhima quickly stood up from the bed with panicked expressions and left the room. I didn't follow her since I wanted to give her time.

Edited by asingh23 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is awesome..

Please continue sooonish..

Eh leh... Riddhu baby...

Patidev was trying to tell you his feeling aur aap uthke chali gayi!!! Eh koi gal huyi???

Chalo ji,koi na!!! 

She wants time to think.

Vansh teasing Riddhu abt last night..

Naughty Patidev...

Continue sooooonish.

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was cute..feelings were going to be expressed..but came to a halt..koi gal nehi..please continue soon😍🤗
asingh23 thumbnail

Chapter 2:

Riddhima's POV 

I had to leave the room because I was somehow liking the fact that Vansh has feelings for me and that he cares about me. I don't know why this is happening to me. I love Kabir, not Vansh. I don't even try to find pieces of evidence against Vansh anymore because I can't see him behind bars. I believe Vansh is innocent since even though he looks like an arrogant person, he is a very caring and loving person. My heart doesn't want to believe that Vansh murdered Ragini. I feel like Kabir is mistaken. I got out of my thoughts when I bumped into a muscular body. I quickly held the person's shoulders and he held me by my waist. I looked up only to see Vansh looking in my eyes. I didn't break the eye contact and continued looking into his eyes. I love his eyes. I feel like they hold many secrets. Our gaze broke as we heard someone clearing their throat. We looked up only to see Devaraj Singh Rathore standing there with Anupriya Ji. I don't why but since day one, I find Devaraj Singh Rathore very suspicious and he seems familiar. 

Devaraj - "I'm sorry if I disturbed you guys. But, I just wanted to tell you that the party is going to start in 3 hours. I would like you guys to meet me in the hall with the rest of the family so we can practice the dance steps."

Vansh - "I'm not interested in practicing because I'm busy. But, I'll inform the rest of the family."

Devaraj Singh Rathore nodded and left from there with Anupriya Ji. But, why was Anupriya Ji with Devaraj Singh Rathore? I shrugged off the thought thinking that she might be instructing him about something as he planned this party today. 

Vansh - "Sweetheart, why did you leave from there?"

My cheeks turned red as I recalled why I left the room. I decided not to answer his question and I left from there since I didn't want him to find out about my feelings.  

Vansh's POV

I honestly regret the confession because Riddhima has been ignoring me ever since I confessed my feelings. Am I that horrible that I can't even like someone? I never thought that Riddhima hates me this much. I don't know why but I've seen care and love for me in her eyes. I'm never wrong in reading people's eyes. But, I don't know how I was wrong in reading Riddhima's eyes. I love her doe shaped eyes. She's beautiful. I want to make her mine, but I'm not going to force her. If she likes me, then I'm going to wait for her to confess her feelings. I left from there as I had an important meeting to attend. Throughout my meeting, I was lost in the thoughts of Riddhima. This has never happened to me before. I never get distracted during meetings. Riddhima has a huge impact on me for someone reason. When she got shot, I felt like my world was going to end.  I folded my hands in front of God because of the fear of losing Riddhima. I never bowed down in front of anyone, but during the Sangeet function I bowed down in front of Riddhima. The meeting was coming to an end and I tried not to get distracted again. I quickly left for home after the meeting ended. 

I entered the house while I was typing a message on my phone to my manager. As I was entering the house, I heard someone's laughter and I was very familiar with the laughter. I looked up only to see Riddhima dancing with Devaraj Singh Rathore while everyone in the family was watching them and clapping their hands. I gritted my teeth and I clenched my fists. My blood boiled, seeing Riddhima dancing with Devaraj Singh Rathore.

Unable to control my anger, I yelled "Riddhima!!!" Everyone turned towards me in shock. Riddhima's laughter immediately stopped.

I didn't want to yell at Riddhima in front of everyone, so I said "Riddhima, come with me to our room." She nodded and started following me to our room. No one dared to say a word because they knew I was very angry. I closed the door of our room once we both entered the room. 

Author's POV

Riddhima stood there in confusion and shock. 

Vansh - "Why on Earth were you dancing with Devaraj Singh Rathore?"

Riddhima - "Huh?"

Vansh - "Answer my question."

Riddhima (stuttering) - "You didn't agree for the dance practice since you were busy. As a result, I didn't have a dance partner so Devaraj Singh Rathore said that he'll be my dance partner for dance practice. And I can dance with you during the party."

Vansh (amused) - "Interesting. Very Interesting."

Riddhima - "By the way, why did you yell my name in an angry voice? Were you jealous?"

Vansh (stuttering) - "Huh. No. I wasn't jealous."

Riddhima - "Anyways I'm going downstairs to practice with my dance partner Devaraj Singh Rathore."

Vansh rolled his eyes as soon as she said Devaraj Singh Rathore's name. Riddhima turned to exit the room, but Vansh suddenly grabbed Riddhima's hand.

Riddhima - "Vansh. What are you doing? Please leave my hand. I need to go."

"Why are you in such a hurry? I'm your real dance partner. Won't you practice with me?" Vansh replied with a smirk.

Riddhima turned around and said, "But, weren't you busy?"

Vansh - "No. I'm not busy anymore. I want to practice with my dance partner right now."

Riddhima didn't have a choice anymore. So, she started practicing with Vansh. 

Edited by asingh23 - 3 years ago
RaindropsNRoses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Its such a great start.....

Beautifully written....

Looking forward to how the story will unfold....

Update soon....😳

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Its lovely ... do continue soon

Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Awwie this is beautiful

Please update soon ❤️

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bechara jealous husband😉..continue soon..its interesting..very interesting😃
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome start

Love it

Continue soon

asingh23 thumbnail

Chapter 3:

Riddhima's POV

I breathed heavily as every second passed by. I don't know why I'm getting attracted to Vansh even though I love Kabir. I don't want to get attracted to Vansh because he is a bloody criminal and I'm here to put him behind the bars. I got out of my thoughts as I suddenly felt someone hugging me from behind. It was Vansh. He slowly started bringing his lips closer to my ears. I slightly shivered as I felt his lips on my ear. 

Vansh (whispered) - "So sweetheart, why did you leave the room? You know, I wasn't done with what I was saying. I..."

Vansh couldn't complete his sentence and he quickly pulled away as soon as we heard someone knocking the door. I was thankful that someone came on time and saved me since I didn't have an answer to Vansh's question. I need to completely ignore Vansh since he will repeatedly ask me the question until he doesn't get his answer. I quickly went towards the door and opened it, only to see Dadi standing at the door smiling. 

"I hope I didn't disturb you both" Dadi said in a teasing tone while looking towards Vansh. I looked behind me only to see Vansh rolling his eyes. 

Riddhima - "Oh no Dadi. You didn't disturb us. Vansh needed help in finding a file, so I was just helping him. Anyways Dadi, did you need anything?"

Dadi - "I just wanted to inform you guys that the party is about to start."

Riddhima - "Ok Dadi. We'll come downstairs after we get ready."

Dadi left towards her room after I replied. I quickly went to the washroom to get ready. I slowly came out of the washroom, I sighed in relief as I saw the room was empty. I went towards the dresser and started wearing my jewelry. An "ouch" escaped from my mouth as a  strand of my hair got stuck in the zipper of my dress. I tried to remove the hair that was stuck, but I failed numerous times. Suddenly, I felt someone's hand on my zipper. I turned around only to see Vansh on his knees, trying to remove my hair from the zipper. 

"Thank You" I said and left the room before he could say anything. 

Vansh's POV

She's such a weird girl. I helped her, but she left by saying thank you and didn't even wait for my response. I came out of my thoughts as I heard Dadi calling me downstairs. I looked around the hall to see the decoration and I was impressed. I must say that Devaraj Singh Rathore is a wonderful wedding planner. I came out of my thoughts when I heard Riddhima say "ouch." I turned around only to see Devaraj Singh Rathore holding her by the waist. He quickly made Riddhima stand on her feet when he saw me going towards her. 

Vansh - "Mr. Devaraj Singh Rathore, how dare you touch my wife."

Devaraj (AKA Kabir) - "Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania please calm down. Your wife was about to fall down which is why I held her by the waist."

Vansh - "Angre! Bring me my checkbook."

Angre hurriedly brings me my checkbook and I signed the blank check. I then handed it to Devaraj Singh Rathore.

Vansh - "Mr. Rathore, your work here is done as you have planned the party and the wedding already. I believe there's no point in staying here anymore, so please pack your bags and leave from here as soon as possible."

Devaraj Singh Rathore nodded his head and left from there to his room. He came downstairs after ten minutes with his luggage. He said goodbye to everyone and left the mansion. As soon as Devaraj Singh Rathore left, Dadi came forward and touched my arm.

Dadi - "Vansh, what was the need to ask him to leave the house. Riddhima was about to fall down which was he had to hold her."

Vansh - "No Dadi, please. I don't want to talk about this."

I left from there as soon as I completed my sentence and no one stopped me.

Kabir's POV

Out of frustration, I started throwing the things kept in my room. That stupid Vansh ruined my plan. I was going to do something big tonight. I made a mistake by saving Riddhima from falling down. I didn't know Vansh was so protective. I still couldn't understand why Riddhima wasn't worried at all, especially after the conversation that I had with her. As I recalled the events of last night, I realized that Riddhima was drunk which was why she doesn't remember anything and was having trouble reading the letter last night. And she is my Riddhima, she would never kiss that Vansh. I sighed in relief since I was worried she might doubt my intentions especially after how I yelled at her last night. I called mom, so I could make a new plan with her. I asked mom to keep an eye on Riddhima and Vansh. I don't want Riddhima to fall in love with Vansh since that could be dangerous for my plan. But, I want Vansh to fall in love with Riddhima so he can trust her blindly which will help us achieve our plan. During the Sangeet function, I saw that Riddhima was getting attracted to Vansh and I won't let that happen. I need to do something soon.