Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Yooo, yeh kya palti maari hai Agastya ne and why??

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Yooo, yeh kya palti maari hai Agastya ne and why??

I wonder if Agastya and Badi Guddan have some sort of plan... cos something isn't right... 

Agastya changing is too off. And maybe to finally get Pushpa and Nia out of the way?  Choti Guddan opens her eyes? 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I wonder if Agastya and Badi Guddan have some sort of plan... cos something isn't right... 

Agastya changing is too off. And maybe to finally get Pushpa and Nia out of the way?  Choti Guddan opens her eyes?

Hmm... with BG apparently being alive that makes sense.

Right?? When I saw him being all conniving I had a literal whiplash cuz WTF?? If he wanted to hurt Guddan then he didn't need to save her all those times or go against his mom. He could have just let them carry on with their plots and schemes.

Him putting on this elaborate act to punish the two once and for all makes the most sense cuz no matter how many chances Guddan gave them, they just won't change. Drastic kadam se hi kaam chalana par ra hai.

Lennie thumbnail

Hmm... with BG apparently being alive that makes sense.

Right?? When I saw him being all conniving I had a literal whiplash cuz WTF?? If he wanted to hurt Guddan then he didn't need to save her all those times or go against his mom. He could have just let them carry on with their plots and schemes.

Him putting on this elaborate act to punish the two once and for all makes the most sense cuz no matter how many chances Guddan gave them, they just won't change. Drastic kadam se hi kaam chalana par ra hai.

We finally had Agastya getting to know his mother is bad, just awful all around. She isnt going to change...  he needed that wake up call but it seems like Choti needs one too. 

I do think Agastya is with his Saasuma....   and getting the Nia marriage stuff, is just like saying... history repeats itself but this time, i expect Pushpa and Nia exposed...  and Choti and Agastya get married again....  its the way i also see they wrap the final episode

asmaanixx thumbnail

We finally had Agastya getting to know his mother is bad, just awful all around. She isnt going to change...  he needed that wake up call but it seems like Choti needs one too. 

I do think Agastya is with his Saasuma....   and getting the Nia marriage stuff, is just like saying... history repeats itself but this time, i expect Pushpa and Nia exposed...  and Choti and Agastya get married again....  its the way i also see they wrap the final episode

Yeahh, having him be a proper villain wouldn't make sense given there's only a limited number of episodes left.

Hope we get to see the baby in the final episode. <3

Lennie thumbnail

Yeahh, having him be a proper villain wouldn't make sense given there's only a limited number of episodes left.

Hope we get to see the baby in the final episode. <3

Yeah the baby addition will be a nice send off... I bet it will be a girl ðŸ˜‰  just cos its the Guddan line...   Guddan 3 lol

asmaanixx thumbnail

Yeah the baby addition will be a nice send off... I bet it will be a girl ðŸ˜‰  just cos its the Guddan line...   Guddan 3 lol

Hahaha, inki toh khud ki dynasty khuli hui hai. 😆