This would've been an ideal end for Kzk2!!!

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The show is finally going off air tomorrow n before the forum got closed I wanted to share my thoughts about how it should've ideally ended. Though the show is so troll worthy that it doesn't deserve any serious discussion. ๐Ÿ˜‚ But still...

Some ppl claimed this is 2020 n no one wants a woman to bow down to a white collared criminal blackmailer. Agreed. But this very fact that this is 2020 n we have progressed goes for a toss when the FL is shown running back into the arms of a spineless ML who can toss off his so called soulmate n mother of her child from a bridge when faced with majbooris. 

Ab kuchh log bolenge yeh to Bajaj ka plan tha. Thik hai maan lete h par aapke priye ML ko bhi to bhagwaan ne dimag diya h thoda istemaal kar lena chahiye tha. I refuse to believe that the CVs who created such spineless n brainless ML n a dumb FL who objectifies her own self have also created Rishabh Bajaj. Aesi galti kase ho gyi aapse???๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

May be thats why they did the chaaku mask stunt n now this to just remind themselves that Bajaj doesn't go by this trashy show's levels...so ruin him!!!

This Reboot has been about Prerna n her kasautiis. Kasautiis that she faced thanks to her good for nothing soulmate n his family. So ideally the show should've ended with Prerna making a choice for herself n her daughter. 

Makers you had two good weeks to show some positivity for all the characters. To redeem one character you ruin the other. Kyu?? Bajaj being the mastermind of the pathetic bridge fiasco doesn't absolve Anurag of his crimes. Crimes that he has committed against Prerna. Right from the beginning of the show Prerna's consent was never important for him. He has been the one taking decisions for her. Like the jhopadi kand when he made false marriage promise to her just because he couldn't control his raging hormones๐Ÿ˜† Bola 8 din baad hamari shadi hogi to Bhaisaab aap hi 8 din apne aap par control kar lijiye. Hadh hai๐Ÿคฎ Khair chhodo. 

The perfect end would've been Prerna walking out of both her relationships with Anurag n Bajaj and living a dignified life of a single parent along wid Sneha n the Sharmas. This is 2020 for heaven's sake. A woman doesn't need a man to be happy. I remember a scene from the swiss track where  during the boat ride Prerna was about to fall n both the men lend a helping hand which she refused n managed to save herself from falling. Her choosing her own self n her child would've been a poetic justice for this scene. 

About Bajaj the makers instead of killing him should've amended his relationship with his daughter. As much as I'm salty for Bajaj n PreRish, I'm even salty for Kukki-Bajaj. They didn't have to ruin them like this๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

If Anurag's failed murder attempt can be justified then even Komolika's attempt can be jusfied too. After all woh bhi majboori thi A k pyaar me. If Anurag can be redeemed then why not Komolika?? They have a daughter together for God sake. What's that child's fault?? I agree she's a vamp but she seemed like a good mother to me. Atleast CVs Diya or Komo ko to khush rehne dete. 

Talking about Anurag...atleast ek baar use woh karne dete jo use karna chahiye...Basu Publications ko run karna n take care of his family!!! He wasted half his life pushing n pulling Prerna๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ one moment He's like main chahta hu tum mujhse nafrat karo n the next moment He's chanting Tum meri ho...Haq hai mera tum par. Bhaisaab apko yaad ho to apki ek family hai...Dad ka diya hua business hai...kabhi uska bhi soch liya karo.

Atleast by doing this the essence of the iconic Rail ki Patri would've got its justification. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

It was expected TBH .. To whitewash the spineless ML character's sin , they definitely needed to give blame on rest character on the show otherwise it would not justify the so called maha milan .. if bajaj and komo are villain, so on Anurag as well as ... no mercy for anurag as well as .. cos this plan did by komo , executed by anurag and supported by bajaj .. 

and no wonder why this show is super flop .. it will be remain the flop ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. chalo atleast Peyar mein Bajaj apne jaan ko bhi kurban karke jayega jate jatee ek worthless woman kay liyee.. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

and most pathetic character in this show is housefly basu who has no moral , no honesty nothing... abtak kitna bhi whitewash karee on the name of positive character. it will be remained pathetic forever 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Brilliantly put. Thank you for this post. 

In 2020 you know which shows top the charts. The argument holds no water. In 2020 we saw the most toxic abuse story glorified as love. Worse, they used the deity to endorse it. I'm glad it's a flop.

A filthy housefly crybaby who tricks his girlfriend into unsafe sex by the age old wedding promise, stalks, abuses, manhandle, and humiliates, and a woman who objectifies herself and grovels back to the same filthy housefly is NOT progressive by 2020 standards. Heck! It's regressive even by medieval standards.

Bajaj never really fit into the abysmal standards of this shit. The chaku mask stunt was definitely planned to further ruin the character. 

To whitewash the filthy housefly they took a complete u-turn and made Bajaj an accomplice. But, housefly is so pathetic and irredeemable that he doesn't get absolved. ๐Ÿคฃ

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunita1986

This Reboot has been about Prerna n her kasautiis. Kasautiis that she faced thanks to her good for nothing soulmate n his family. So ideally the show should've ended with Prerna making a choice for herself n her daughter. 

She invited it upon herself. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

No one deserves anybody.

Can't decide who's worse outta the two.

The one who could never stand up for his love.

The one who manipulated his love, if it can be even called love in the first place.

My bad!

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Ultimately the joke is on the producer. She deserved it. Dream project seriously? ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

No one deserves anybody.

Can't decide who's worse outta the two.

The one who could never stand up for his love.

The one who manipulated his love.

You are right here Mahi but if we compare the two then one did everything however stupid that was .... with just one intention to keep prerna safe while the others only purpose was to keep her with him away from the person she loved the most along with her own daughter. 

So he has been always manipulating her for his own agenda while Anurag proved himself to be a thorn bird and suffered throughout for his love.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Ultimately the joke is upon the producer. She deserved it. Dream project seriously? ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes!

I hope EK doesnt have a dream project ever again ๐Ÿคฃ

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Yes!

I hope EK doesnt have a dream project ever again ๐Ÿคฃ

If she produces another dream project, I hope she watches it alone. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

You are right here Mahi but if we compare the two then one did everything however stupid that was .... with just one intention to keep prerna safe while the others only purpose was to keep her with him away from the person she loved the most along with her own daughter. 

So he has been always manipulating her for his own agenda while Anurag proved himself to be a thorn bird and suffered throughout for his love.

Yeah I edited that bit.

I haven't followed the show enough but from the face of it, everything is super rubbish.

But yeah, what thing is prevalent is 

Anurag's good noble intentions and pathetic attempts.

Bajaj's two faced attitude (that also is a lame excuse for the makers to have a quick and safe last minute exit)

Baaki for details and open loopholes,dekhte rahiye StarPlus, rishta nahi, soch wahi๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago