Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

Maybe it's a courtesy done to KP the actor, for obliging to help EK in such a crucial time. Otw, with the way he is shown to be the sadistic person, being responsible for the pain endured by Pre, Sneha and even Kukki, he doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy. 😏

To think that he didn't separate pre from Sneha just once, but went ahead to do it again!!! What kind of a low life is he. 

I'm falling short of words for this person. 

And then he claims to love pre. Atleast komolika is better. She always accepted Anurag is her zidd. Bajaj turned out to be a backstabber like no other. What a indelible blot on the name of love he is. 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

can bajaj drama just end withnin five min

i judt dont care  maafi maange or nahi 

i m just happy his kartoote got exposed this time unlike  last season 

Tension na le moni. 

20 mins ka episode hai. 

5 mins toh mandir shaadi me nikal jaayenge. 

And 5 mins for HEA. 

Bäche huye 10 mins me Komo aur Bajaj ko nipta denge. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

To think that he didn't separate pre from Sneha just once, but went ahead to do it again!!! What kind of a low life is he. 

I'm falling short of words for this person. 

And then he claims to love pre. Atleast komolika is better. She always accepted Anurag is her zidd. Bajaj turned out to be a backstabber like no other. What a indelible blot on the name of love he is. 

Bold - Hope.... I have said it in one of my yesterday's posts. He never loved Pre. What he loved is Anu's pain of not having Pre with him. That's the sadism this indecent human was deriving for all these 8yrs. The day he referred Sneha as 'us aadmi ki bachi', his mask fell. That was the point we all realized that he never loved or cared for Prerna. Prerna was, is aur aage jaake will be  (if he was alive) only a rare collection to him. 😡

I do not want any faltu ka sorry from BajKom, let them just die in the first 4 -5 minutes, I want to see a basus reunion, AnuPre and Sneha reuniting with Basu parents and Veena, and may be a monologue from Prerna that 'Kya ghatiya aadmi the Bajaj, durgaa maa ki kripa se abb mei mere Anurag ke saath hoo' ..😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

anurag did apologize 🤣  you missed 

Haan dikh raha hai🤢😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Haan dikh raha hai🤢😆

are u watching now..

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

I do not want any faltu ka sorry from BajKom, let them just die in the first 4 -5 minutes, I want to see a basus reunion, AnuPre and Sneha reuniting with Basu parents and Veena, and may be a monologue from Prerna that 'Kya ghatiya aadmi the Bajaj, durgaa maa ki kripa se abb mei mere Anurag ke saath hoo' ..😆

🤣  haan yaar agar sorry waari dikhayenge tho anupre ka 6 mins pillow fight kat jayega .. 

Okay okay 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Meri ek hi wish hai... this tym I want prerna to take out her anger  on buddha and komo both. 

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Its like chaukidaar hi khet loot lia

Maafi mango chaukidar

Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As long as Bajaj doesn’t justify his actions saying I did this for kuki to have a mother blah blah...I’m ok with whatever he says or doesn’t say😆

But ,whatever it is just end Bajkom drama in 3-5 minutes fgs 😳