Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

This is exactly like those fairy tales where the Prince comes and sweeps the princess off her feet 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4xS50Bts1/?igshid=u7lyv4evaspz

Wat chemistry man 😍😍👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Morning reading the WU and watching the clips, I started getting emotional then itself. Afterwards, I was like a kid who keeps sipping her favorite dessert slowly, as she didn't want to finish it soon. I waited to get over that phase so that I could watch the complete episode without getting emotional. But, that was not happening anytime soon. Instead, the overwhelming feeling was just keeping building up. Finally gathered the guts to watch the episode and I landed in an emotional mess. Was feeling overwhelmed, because EK indeed heard to all our pleas. Sad because was going to miss my AnuPre and the forum, especially my fellow AnuPreians here who were a part of my life for the last 1+ year. And a feeling of restlessness keeps building up. I need time to get over it and be back to my chilling self. So, keep on sending such lovely GIFs CV. 😔

Grace.....🤗🤗🤗🤗

I was all chilled out since morning but Parth's post made me emotional and I realised I am going to miss them 🤧...but I live the fact that the makers gave Anupre the much deserved ending and the cast's post just was overwhelming for all fans like me...❤️❤️❣️❣️

In Ench's word the book is complete now and can be read anytime again n again with a feeling of content ❣️❣️❣️🤧🤧

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is exactly like those fairy tales where the Prince comes and sweeps the princess off her feet 

❤️❤️❤️

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I used to feel that the show getting over will be fine to me.. 😊but I am not feeling fine actually....Yesterday watching the final episode on repeat mode especially anupre moments... ❤️Yes it gave a big satisfaction... ❤️But that faded off when I realized 2 things...🥺 Don't know when we will get to see all the OG cast again🥺 especially Parica... 💔And more than that i am going to miss all you anupreians 🤗🥺who made this journey so much beautiful..💔With your posts.. 🤗with your positive approach... 👍🏼Criticism...😊 Sense of humour.. 😆non-stop talks analysing❤️ ....will miss this even more...💔

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Morning reading the WU and watching the clips, I started getting emotional then itself. Afterwards, I was like a kid who keeps sipping her favorite dessert slowly, as she didn't want to finish it soon. I waited to get over that phase so that I could watch the complete episode without getting emotional. But, that was not happening anytime soon. Instead, the overwhelming feeling was just keeping building up. Finally gathered the guts to watch the episode and I landed in an emotional mess. Was feeling overwhelmed, because EK indeed heard to all our pleas. Sad because was going to miss my AnuPre and the forum, especially my fellow AnuPreians here who were a part of my life for the last 1+ year. And a feeling of restlessness keeps building up. I need time to get over it and be back to my chilling self. So, keep on sending such lovely GIFs CV. 😔

Gracyyyy🤗🤗

Will miss AnuPre and all of you soooo much💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

I hope we meet again whenever Parth and Erica's next project will come up. 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

And they lived happily every after ❤️Couldn’t have asked for a better ending 😭https://www.instagram.com/p/CF3QzMdhu13/?igshid=1j6v29tomjhm3

Ek dil hai... Ek jaan hai💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Dono tujh pe qurbaan hai💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

I am so glad that Eri posted this for throwback with Parth. Shows how much she cherishes them together 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

It’s a bittersweet feeling and I got really emotional after seeing Parth’s post😭

And think about what I have said about meeting outside of this place please 🙈

Parthu's post and Eri's story made me hit reality. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

I used to feel that the show getting over will be fine to me.. 😊but I am not feeling fine actually....Yesterday watching the final episode on repeat mode especially anupre moments... ❤️Yes it gave a big satisfaction... ❤️But that faded off when I realized 2 things...🥺 Don't know when we will get to see all the OG cast again🥺 especially Parica... 💔And more than that i am going to miss all you anupreians 🤗🥺who made this journey so much beautiful..💔With your posts.. 🤗with your positive approach... 👍🏼Criticism...😊 Sense of humour.. 😆non-stop talks analysing❤️ ....will miss this even more...💔

Will miss all of you guys💕💕💕💕💕💕

I hope we are able to see Parica again someday 💕💕💕💕💕