Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for this beautiful VM :)

Parica rocked as AnuPre, I hope we get to see this amazing jodi once again on our screens someday😳

Edited by Priya_18 - 3 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Awwww, mamma bear🤗🤗

Morning reading the WU and watching the clips, I started getting emotional then itself. Afterwards, I was like a kid who keeps sipping her favorite dessert slowly, as she didn't want to finish it soon. I waited to get over that phase so that I could watch the complete episode without getting emotional. But, that was not happening anytime soon. Instead, the overwhelming feeling was just keeping building up. Finally gathered the guts to watch the episode and I landed in an emotional mess. Was feeling overwhelmed, because EK indeed heard to all our pleas. Sad because was going to miss my AnuPre and the forum, especially my fellow AnuPreians here who were a part of my life for the last 1+ year. And a feeling of restlessness keeps building up. I need time to get over it and be back to my chilling self. So, keep on sending such lovely GIFs CV. 😔

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

And they lived happily every after ❤️Couldn’t have asked for a better ending 😭https://www.instagram.com/p/CF3QzMdhu13/?igshid=1j6v29tomjhm3

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is exactly like those fairy tales where the Prince comes and sweeps the princess off her feet 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4xS50Bts1/?igshid=u7lyv4evaspz

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Morning reading the WU and watching the clips, I started getting emotional then itself. Afterwards, I was like a kid who keeps sipping her favorite dessert slowly, as she didn't want to finish it soon. I waited to get over that phase so that I could watch the complete episode without getting emotional. But, that was not happening anytime soon. Instead, the overwhelming feeling was just keeping building up. Finally gathered the guts to watch the episode and I landed in an emotional mess. Was feeling overwhelmed, because EK indeed heard to all our pleas. Sad because was going to miss my AnuPre and the forum, especially my fellow AnuPreians here who were a part of my life for the last 1+ year. And a feeling of restlessness keeps building up. I need time to get over it and be back to my chilling self. So, keep on sending such lovely GIFs CV. 😔

It’s a bittersweet feeling and I got really emotional after seeing Parth’s post😭

And think about what I have said about meeting outside of this place please 🙈

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

This is exactly like those fairy tales where the Prince comes and sweeps the princess off her feet 

We can celebrate together, a longtime wish come true

What makes it even better, today your story starts anew

Let villains cast their curses

We can overcome them all

If we all stand strong together

There's no way we can fall

A happy beginning is ours 💞

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I love love love this Parica look and video  eri has the best choice in post selection