Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

I need to tell you as a Parth fan, Anurag Basu has been a monumental disappointment. Doesn’t matter to me whatever the show ends upon. The character of not only Anurag Basu and Prerna Sharma have been a joke!! 

Parth sleepwalked through his role. As a fan, it’s my agony to see him in such a bad bad bad role! I can’t just support him because I appreciate the actor. 

Anurag Basu is the perfect troll worthy material 😆

Aisa boring, maha low IQ character nahi karna tha na Parth. I hope you choose your role wisely the next time. 

Good luck and yes, the gifs are an epitome of bad acting in the most crucial phases. 

Parth, please choose scripts wisely and work on your range instead of all the off screen hullabaloo! 

Look forward to your future endeavours and Anurag Basu was not up to the mark. I hope one can learn from the past and evolve. 

Fingers crossed. 🤞

I couldn't make myself to watch him on screen , anurag basu was SO bad. I am seriously beginning to doubt his decision making skills ..things.happen by chance with many of us....if it wasnt for his debut serial,I wouldn't be wasting a second of time on this show... .hope this case of fluke isnt true n he does something better next time..n that doesnt mean nagin  and big boss.

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edkvf

Now the channel as well as producer and Ekta  shut the show as the hit couple could not pull the Trp. If you worship your favourite ship which doesn't matter but the only fact thatkzk2 is flop due story line badly shaped because of them. Lead couple should be reason of success of the show not for failure of it. 

Now the channel and producer r giving them their share of appreciation for the hard work they put in.every show has its life.i m glad as this show don't go for stupid generational leap.parth erica r not ready for it.

So everyone decided to end the show on good note.

And yes I love my fvrt and if u feel I worship them it's ur thinking . congratulations to u for that.

By saying zillion time that this show is flop or lead r flop.its not going to be truth.

nd if u believe so that it's a failure then sgain congratulations .

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Parth Fan? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Now the channel and producer r giving them their share of appreciation for the hard work they put in.every show has its life.i m glad as this show don't go for stupid generational leap.parth erica r not ready for it.

So everyone decided to end the show on good note.

And yes I love my fvrt and if u feel I worship them it's ur thinking . congratulations to u for that.

By saying zillion time that this show is flop or lead r flop.its not going to be truth.

nd if u believe so that it's a failure then sgain congratulations .

surbhi  let it be stop 

enjoy  the epi ye  20 saal.ki jeet as anupre fd not 2 year  

so yes its parth  iconic petformance  made it possible  

so just enjoy  🥳

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=AKHIAWAL]

tell me more about it🤣🤣🤣

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Parth Fan? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

😆  fantastic

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Jai durgaaa maaa👍🏼

Durga maa is always corect

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Epic acting 🤣Dono Kya kar rahe hai. 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFztRhFBVoD/?igshid=12wv5xubu1nv5

Peacefulmind thumbnail

acting kar rahe hai

😎  

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

the one who has no courage to save his/her lover/wife/kid/family has NO right to love
he didn't have the courage to save Prerna , ulta he seeks help from his dushman or he assumes she is safe or he leaves it to destiny, isse achcha bandha took efforts to communicate to her or explain look this is the situation let's do this ... instead he decided for her and her life and her baby and separated everyone and gave 8 years of afflictions and heartbreak to Prerna , her family and his own daughter 👎🏼 and plays victim card as it's all abt his pain his dard which seems so shallow