Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Discolights

In my personal opinion Anurag Basu has set a great example of how a male lead should NOT be. I have same thoughts for Prerna too but I'd stick to the topic which is about Anurag Basu. Character is not just badly writted but is also made worse by below the standard acting skills of the actor playing the role. Actor made Anurag Basu look more pathetic. When new entrants don't take even an episode or two to overpower speaks volume about the actor's skills. Anyway, both CVs and the actor gave us the 'Most Majboor' character ever.

You said everything .. ek toh badly written character .. upar se actor's acting made this character more pathetic .. specially those emotional , crying  scene 🤢

N yaah This character is the perfect example how a male lead should not be . Anurag has biggest contribution on it i must say for next ITV creatives .. they could learn lesson n would careful by observing this character .. 

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: opsora2090

You said everything .. ek toh badly written character .. upar se actor's acting made this character more pathetic .. specially those emotional , crying  scene 🤢

N yaah This character is the perfect example how a male lead should not be . Anurag has biggest contribution on it i must say for next ITV creatives .. they could learn lesson n would careful by observing this character .. 

I was always believe characters badly written the coz actor bad the....coz whenever cvs trying to gv them something new or character arc to perform they failed miserably and cvs always went back to gv them what they were capable to perform...😷

Edited by jiya.k - 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Dude 2008 shows her the mirror that the crap she served for god knows how many year doesn't work anymore.

It is related to this show as she tried to do the same with this show also.same cross pairing which has been outrightly rejected by today's audience.And erica yesterday clarify the same stand.

Lastly I give a damn for how many year that show was on air.I believe as ekta said it's a new show.For me it is a new definitely not flop.

If by calling this as flop show or flop couple or flop lead whatever give u satisfaction plz continue.

I m done here.

i am not here to discuss about ekta's fall out of 2008 .. just clarifying 2008 has no connection with kzk1's ending, uska story khatam ho chuke the .. PRB , Anurag par dada, par nani ban gayee the .. fourth generation came aur keya dikhate .alos kzk 1 off air during February of 2008 .. not in middle of 2008 ... aur .. ekta wanted to launch a new show by replacing her long running successful show thats it.. that was not abrupt ending or failure  ending unlike the .. ... 

and erica .. cross pairing kaha hua iss show mein ? did pre love bajaj ? it was always from bajaj's side .. kaha 2001 they repeated.. i would agree ,agar for a moment pre would love bajaj .. but she dint .. she carried a toxic love till last so how come it is star crossing? 🤪

anyway it is personal call . .for me reboot is epic flop .. actor khud bol rahe hain dint work dint work .. aur keya .. baki lets agree to disagree

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Amyra94 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

In my personal opinion Anurag Basu has set a great example of how a male lead should NOT be. I have same thoughts for Prerna too but I'd stick to the topic which is about Anurag Basu. Character is not just badly writted but is also made worse by below the standard acting skills of the actor playing the role. Actor made Anurag Basu look more pathetic. When new entrants don't take even an episode or two to overpower speaks volume about the actor's skills. Anyway, both CVs and the actor gave us the 'Most Majboor' character ever.

Cr to maker 🤣

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

O...M...G.... I can't stop laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. This is the reason y I see the show these days storyline which beats EKs supernatural shows and hilarious moments

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

^ No wonder why i always told 🤣

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

We know that they are superhit couple of a hit show.fact chek.we as their fan,sp channel,ekta bring producer all believed in them and their talent do we r happy.

Now the channel as well as producer and Ekta  shut the show as the hit couple could not pull the Trp. If you worship your favourite ship which doesn't matter but the only fact thatkzk2 is flop due story line badly shaped because of them. Lead couple should be reason of success of the show not for failure of it. 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Really? Didn't they change the story? 😅

Reboot has been a massive failure right from its debut. People weren't aware of the storyline then. Also, stories inspired by the same plot work. One ongoing show is an example. I'd also blame the casting for the failure of this overhyped reboot. 

Everyone's favourites stole the show for them. Didn't change the fate of this disaster.

@Bold - You mean Erica did nothing? 😝

Parth is not my fav.....i didnot even know where  he worked before kzk2

Regarding story.....base remained same Main leads sacrificing and vamps n villians overhyped

Komo becomes Mrs Basu n Prerna As Mrs Bajaj was not accepted

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I need to tell you as a Parth fan, Anurag Basu has been a monumental disappointment. Doesn’t matter to me whatever the show ends upon. The character of not only Anurag Basu and Prerna Sharma have been a joke!! 

Parth sleepwalked through his role. As a fan, it’s my agony to see him in such a bad bad bad role! I can’t just support him because I appreciate the actor. 

Anurag Basu is the perfect troll worthy material 😆

Aisa boring, maha low IQ character nahi karna tha na Parth. I hope you choose your role wisely the next time. 

Good luck and yes, the gifs are an epitome of bad acting in the most crucial phases. 

Parth, please choose scripts wisely and work on your range instead of all the off screen hullabaloo! 

Look forward to your future endeavours and Anurag Basu was not up to the mark. I hope one can learn from the past and evolve. 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

i wish they really would bring 2000's Progressive era .. but unfortunately they brought only 2000's character name.. but dint put 1% thing like that . kyu ekta ne toh khudi bola original story nehi hain toh kaunsa 2000 base story ? 

Base story....means Main leads sacrificing for stupid reasons. Ekta always said base will be the same not story. She made certain changes but theme of sacrificing love remained same

Prerna was reduced to a commodity during Bajaj track

Anurag faced the same during komo track

People dont watch tv to buy sadness.....

But makers failed to show the strength  of the leads.

Shows running for years...potrayed leads as ultimate winners but here its the opposite