PB going off air???????????

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Shocked.

Show is doing well but today all the actors of PB except aneri  posted thank you post for giving a chance to work in PB

Checked Kunal sir post also... He updated 10 minutes ago... Thanking post...😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kya yaar.....phir se? πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί

jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: parboni

Kya yaar.....phir se? πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί

This time all actors confirmed😭

Kunal Instagram status.. thanking for PB

Natashapaul thumbnail

This just broke my heart, I don't even know what to tell or feel. 

Almost everyone in the cast and creative team have been posting or sharing stuff that indicates that it's going off air. 

This story and this splendid cast and team deserved so much better. We can't change anything, can we?

From the looks of it, the shoot is complete. So I'm assuming that we will have another 3 week run or so. 

It seems final, I want to scream at everyone, it just hurts so bad. This was my first full ITV show after 4 years. 

But all of us here love it, so I really want to open a goodbye thread for PB, we'll fill it with our favourite stuff from the show. Be it about the cast or crew, story, characters, scenes, episodes, VMs, pics and whatever we want, but full of love and positivity. PB deserves every bit of it! 

Mods, can we do it?

jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

This just broke my heart, I don't even know what to tell or feel. 

Almost everyone in the cast and creative team have been posting or sharing stuff that indicates that it's going off air. 

This story and this splendid cast and team deserved so much better. We can't change anything, can we?

From the looks of it, the shoot is complete. So I'm assuming that we will have another 3 week run or so. 

It seems final, I want to scream at everyone, it just hurts so bad. This was my first full ITV show after 4 years. 

But all of us here love it, so I really want to open a goodbye thread for PB, we'll fill it with our favourite stuff from the show. Be it about the cast or crew, story, characters, scenes, episodes, VMs, pics and whatever we want, but full of love and positivity. PB deserves every bit of it! 

Mods, can we do it?

Do it NatashaπŸ˜’

I also have my πŸ’― percentage involvement in a tv soap after 2015...

So it's paining.. 

Kaarthumbii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just saw Aneris post stating that she is gonna miss the show Soo much and thus a confirmation for me too it's and end now. As everyone, going to miss this show and the characters sooo sooo very much, I just don't know how to explain what I am feeling right now, it's like almost gonna loose a part of me, I was Soo much engrossed within the show , it was almost like a family to meπŸ˜”but like always good things don't last for longer. And I don't always follow Indian shows much , but this was something I followed with so much of dedication almost after a decade, it was back in 2010 where I followed Rang Badalti Odhani,my all time fav show And after that this was the one show that I followed with so much of love for the characters in there. 

I am gonna have a bidai essay later on.

Viswasruti thumbnail

@Natashapaul -Mods, can we do it? 

Of course yes. We will support these sentimental feelings of all the members. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I was shocked by reading this news. Did anyone notice the change in it's rank?  Now it is in 10th rank! 

Then why they are ending it in an abrupt way? 

Natashapaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Of course yes. We will support these sentimental feelings of all the members. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I was shocked by reading this news. Did anyone notice the change in it's rank?  Now it is in 10th rank! 

Thank you!

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can't we do anything?

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

We are 10 today?? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I didn’t even realize (I am in literal shock) 

And we go to know the same day we are being axed  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­