30th Sept 2020 Episode Review *spoiler ahead*

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

*spoiler ahead*

Super awesome episode finally. I really like it!👏

There is huge change in PraYanshNu bond I am totally loving it! From Pranati's "how can I celebrate my birthday without you two?" To Jugnu's "who talks about death in birthday?" the development is clearly seen❤️

I am glad they showed a proper gradual development in Jugnu's character. Pranari has always been my fav in PB..but she's becoming a better version of herself too! So good to see that! Although the crying in front of God is a typical ITV thing.. and she always says she only wants to think about her daughter & none else & does the opposite but glad that she at least learned that Jugnu is accepting her as mother!

The super cute P-J hug scene just won my heart! ❤️

Jugnu complementing her mother is soooooo adorable☺️

ImageImage

Reyansh being so frustrated about P-A friendship is another level of fun🤣

I really love Reyarchit interactions. How Rey just said he doesn't wanna talk to him & Jugnu combines him😳

Reyarchit... so "tu tu main main" yet support each others in need. They remained me of Madhvan-Saif bond in RHTDM film . I feel like someday they'll become friends but this tu tu main main will always be there when it comes to Pranati😆

Reyansh has become such a papa bear!!! This is so damn good to see! He has become such a dotting father! I feel like burning down the fam picture was symbolic. Only Rey was out of the picture after he stopped the fire. Does that hint toward Rey's separation with P-J in stead of Pranati's? 🥺

I liked how the change in Navya too. Motherhood completely changed her for good. So sweet!👍🏼

What I don't understand that how come dadi has access to everyone's phones just like that! How come Pranati doesn't have any password!?

Prayanshu fam has my entire heart❤️

Looking forward to next episodes🥳 

PS. Posted the pictures before the ep has been telecasted because its from preview. Please watch the show on TV.

Don't quote any long post. Just leave comment if you want...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Good analysis..

Photo burning has no symbolism😆 because jugnu tore the picture into many pieces later..

But there's another symbolism that Reyansh will always come in aid to stop mom-daughter fights as a dad/ husband in future..

I guess we don't get to see them married anytime sooner so these symbolism saves us