Kangana demands fast justice for Hathras gang rape case.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Kangana Ranaut says she has immense faith in UP CM Yogi Adityanath; Wants 'impulsive justice' for Hathras case Kangana Ranaut had demanded the harshest punishment for the perpetrators in the Hathras case after the victim passed away. Now, the actress has backed UP CM Yogi Adityanath and expressed that she wants justice for the same.

Take a look at Kangana Ranaut's tweet:

I have immense faith in @myogiadityanath ji, just how Priyanka Reddy rapists were shot dead on the very spot they raped and burnt her alive we want the same emotional, instinctive and impulsive justice for #HathrasHorror #HathrasHorrorShocksIndia

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/kangana-ranaut-says-she-has-immense-faith-cm-yogi-adityanath-wants-impulsive-justice-hathras-case-565601

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I hope that the victim receives justice and Kangana does not hijacks the narrative.

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sure baby it will happen since the police was so cooperative and helpful enough to cremate the body amid of the protest .

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Jesus christ, what is "impulsive justice"??? Dont know why I'm still surprised though...

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Does she know faithful CM has done forceful antim sanskar of that girl?

rainbow2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think we are finally giving some competition to China. 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Kangana Ranaut says she has immense faith in UP CM Yogi Adityanath; Wants 'impulsive justice' for Hathras case Kangana Ranaut had demanded the harshest punishment for the perpetrators in the Hathras case after the victim passed away. Now, the actress has backed UP CM Yogi Adityanath and expressed that she wants justice for the same.

Take a look at Kangana Ranaut's tweet:

I have immense faith in @myogiadityanath ji, just how Priyanka Reddy rapists were shot dead on the very spot they raped and burnt her alive we want the same emotional, instinctive and impulsive justice for #HathrasHorror #HathrasHorrorShocksIndia

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/kangana-ranaut-says-she-has-immense-faith-cm-yogi-adityanath-wants-impulsive-justice-hathras-case-565601

Finally the blind bhakt is waking up to her hypocrisy. They are unanimously bashing her for this stupid customary message which lacks in any meaning.👏