29/09/2020 : Dadi, Dadi...Dadi

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm so angry I can't even remember the whole episode!  😡

Dadi seriously, this character makes me sick!smiley35

We start the episode with Pranati putting his phone on the furniture and going to the bathroom.

Dadi goes into the bedroom and takes the phone, she listens to the message and deletes it!

// Right here already I had murderous desires, this woman is just infernal! //

Then she runs away. Arriving in her room she sees the maid's telephone, sends a message to Archit and pretends to be an investor who would like to invest in the Pranati project. 

Archit is happy, he says that this is the best gift she could receive. Navya calls her back for the surprise birthday party, but Archit says they will do it when they get back and that way he will spend more time with her.

// Already Dadi has upset me and he's thinking about spending time with Pranati, I just gnashed my teeth! Today my logic went for a big walk ! //

So Archit calls Pranati and tells him to come quickly they have an appointment with an investor, and this time he tells him that he will accompany him.

// Nice attention... But when I know that it's not only for his safety, for me it doesn't even matter anymore !//

Now we see father and daughter in the kitchen making laddo. Rey watches a video on YT and he follows the steps, Jagnu helps him by sitting next to him. Then he shapes the laddo and they prepare the cake. 

We can see them decorating Pranati's room.

Rey asks Jagnu to turn on the lights, Jagnu plays a joke on her, making her believe she has been electrocuted.

Rey is scared to death, he tries to wake up Jagnu, Jagnu tells him that she has succeeded in her joke.

Rey scolded her, telling her if she's not ashamed to do this to her father and that she's become like her mother to scare him like this ...

// The only perfect moment of the episode. Rey tells Jagnu that she is like his mother to frighten him, we can see the importance of the two women in his life. And he calls himself "father" by scolding her. The bond between them is so strong and visible. I have no words to describe them. They put a certain joy in my heart before the rest came to make me see red. //

Pranati is impatient and tells Archit to hurry, she is worried. When Archit arrives, Dadi ends up sending a message to cancel the meeting. Pranati says it's OK and take her back, but Archit tells her to wait and comes back with Navya and the two cakes. 

She thanks them for the attention, she says apart from her mother she thought nobody remembered her birthday. She says that she wants to cut the cake, but that she wants to eat it with Jagnu, it's very important for her. Archit tells her that she doesn't take her request badly and of course she can do it. 

// If you knew Pranati that your daughter besides her father told her that it's your birthday, but on top of that she made laddo, a cake and decorated your room...//

Rey is in the room and is starting to worry. He says that Pranati must have already been there. He asks Jagnu again if his mother has read his message. Jagnu tells him to stop asking.

Dadi arrives and says that the room is well decorated and above all where Pranati is, that everyone is waiting for him downstairs. Jagnu tells him that she doesn't see any decoration what do you mean everyone is waiting for him?

Dadi asks Rey to call in Visio Pranati to see where she is?

Rey calls out to him and sees the cake and especially Archit in the background. Pranati doesn't have time to say a word before Rey hangs up.

Dadi's game begins. 😡

She starts to say that Pranati is a bad mother, that Jagnu and Rey have made such great preparations, but she's not there... That she prefers to be with her love, there we see Rey who is serving his phone. Dadi attacks Pranati and puts Jagnu's head up.

Archit tells Pranati that he is going to get the keys of his car, Pranati is worried as Rey doesn't answer his calls. 

Navya gives him the wrapped cake and tells him that she never thought that in the Khurana family they would have good people. After what Armaan did to her, she found support in Maan in addition to her brother Archit. Pranati tells her that she can also count on her. But Navya tells her that she also talks about Rey. He has never made her lack anything. That people change and for the better.

Pranati looks at Navya with astonishment. Even though Pranati was already lost in her thoughts. When Navya was talking about a good person in the Khurana family, she was already thinking about Rey...

Back at the Khurana's, Rey gives Jagnu something to eat, but the girl refuses, Rey tells her to stop being unpleasant, but Jagnu says she is very angry that she has to get him out. 

Dadi arrives and continues his game, but Rey tells him to stop that it's already not right in his head not to continue.

But Dadi continues. So Rey takes her aside and tells her that Jagnu doesn't feel there's any point in adding more and that if he tries to calm her down it's mainly for her education. Dadi says that it's her he's talking to about his education, that she took care of him when he was little.

Rey mumbled that that's why they are badly educated.

Dadi tells him to stop mumbling like a woman in his corner, but to speak louder like a man. 

So Rey tells him that's why the whole family is badly educated and that he doesn't want Jagnu to be like that! 

Jagnu tells them that she doesn't understand why he's talking about it now, that she just needs to express her anger. 

We see Pranati and Archit in the street, Archit's car has broken down. Pranati is worried, Archit tells her that no one remembers her birthday with anger in their voice, but Pranati says it's late and Jagnu has to wait for her and her battery is dead. Archit gives him his phone and tells him to call with it.

Pranati thinks that if she calls Rey with Archit's phone he will be angry.

// Oh, it's starting to get in your head, isn't it? But now you don't know what kind of bomb is waiting for you!! // 

Dadi continues his game, Rey continues to try to calm Jagnu, but the kid is as angry as her father. She tells Rey that this is the way she is, so accept her as she is. She wonders how to calm her anger. So she goes to get the drawing that represents her family (Rey, Jagnu and Pranati) and burns it. 😔

My opinion on the episode.

I don't think I've ever been so angry since the Vardhan episode!  👎🏼

Here Dadi I don't even know what to say about her !

That Pranati is late is one thing, but she calculated well, she knew that Jagnu is like Rey. So it's enough to know where to ignite her anger to see her explode.

Rey tried his best to calm down his daughter, but the young lady just hurts. She wanted to celebrate the birthday at Pranati, she wanted this moment for all three of them. She noticed the change in Rey, she made a drawing that represented her family, a family she didn't have for 8 years, but Dadi didn't let her wait quietly, no she made her understand that her mother didn't want her - again - Jagnu took the fact that Pranati wasn't there and celebrated her birthday with other people as a rejection. 

This child has so much anger in her. Pranati I'm not going to talk about you, you were worried, you thought that Jagnu is already back from school, that she has to wait for you, then you took into consideration that if you use the phone of Archit, the father of your daughter, Rey, he will explode with anger.

But all this is the game of destiny and Dadi's cards...

I don't even want to think about this episode anymore, otherwise I'll have a migraine all day long!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Cynthia,they gave double update. I found 2 epis on YouTube. The next epi is a bit better than this one. Hope your anger calms down.

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: parboni

Cynthia,they gave double update. I found 2 epis on YouTube. The next epi is a bit better than this one. Hope your anger calms down.

Really ? I'll check it out.

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Archit is happy, he says that this is the best gift she could receive. Navya calls her back for the surprise birthday party, but Archit says they will do it when they get back and that way he will spend more time with her.

// Already Dadi has upset me and he's thinking about spending time with Pranati, I just gnashed my teeth! Today my logic went for a big walk ! //

So Archit calls Pranati and tells him to come quickly they have an appointment with an investor, and this time he tells him that he will accompany him.

// Nice attention... But when I know that it's not only for his safety, for me it doesn't even matter anymore !//

// The only perfect moment of the episode. Rey tells Jagnu that she is like his mother to frighten him, we can see the importance of the two women in his life. And he calls himself "father" by scolding her. The bond between them is so strong and visible. I have no words to describe them. They put a certain joy in my heart before the rest came to make me see red. //

// If you knew Pranati that your daughter besides her father told her that it's your birthday, but on top of that she made laddo, a cake and decorated your room...//

Archit gives him his phone and tells him to call

// Oh, it's starting to get in your head, isn't it? But now you don't know what kind of bomb is waiting for you!! // 

Rey tried his best to calm down his daughter, but the young lady just hurts. She wanted to celebrate the birthday at Pranati, she wanted this moment for all three of them. She noticed the change in Rey, she made a drawing that represented her family, a family she didn't have for 8 years, but Dadi didn't let her wait quietly, no she made her understand that her mother didn't want her - again - Jagnu took the fact that Pranati wasn't there and celebrated her birthday with other people as a rejection. 

Wonderful analysis only better part was Father daughter screen presence.Poor Prani She alwayz tries to do better but does blunders or things don't go in her favour thanks to Daddi Khurana n Archit

One thing I wanna say She is so stupid even this time didn't inform anyone.Now Rey deserves this.He should be aware.Its Him who stood strong like wall to provide Her justice n Her dignity back.

Archit another joker.Main saath chalunga...Koi Tom Dick Herry call karke investor ban jaata hai,then cancels meet. Without proper investigation yeh chal padte hain.

Prani k saath time spend karna hai my foot.I wanna c His face when Rey ll ask its Her daughter or friend 

Edited by Sonia.KN - 3 years ago
parboni thumbnail

Really ? I'll check it out.

DMed the link.

Natashapaul thumbnail

We start the episode with Pranati putting his phone on the furniture and going to the bathroom.

Dadi goes into the bedroom and takes the phone, she listens to the message and deletes it!

Then she runs away. Arriving in her room she sees the maid's telephone, sends a message to Archit and pretends to be an investor who would like to invest in the Pranati project. 

Now we see father and daughter in the kitchen making laddo. Rey watches a video on YT and he follows the steps, Jagnu helps him by sitting next to him. Then he shapes the laddo and they prepare the cake. 

We can see them decorating Pranati's room.

Rey asks Jagnu to turn on the lights, Jagnu plays a joke on her, making her believe she has been electrocuted.

Rey is scared to death, he tries to wake up Jagnu, Jagnu tells him that she has succeeded in her joke.

Rey scolded her, telling her if she's not ashamed to do this to her father and that she's become like her mother to scare him like this ...

❤️

Pranati is impatient and tells Archit to hurry, she is worried. When Archit arrives, Dadi ends up sending a message to cancel the meeting. Pranati says it's OK and take her back, but Archit tells her to wait and comes back with Navya and the two cakes. 

She thanks them for the attention, she says apart from her mother she thought nobody remembered her birthday. She says that she wants to cut the cake, but that she wants to eat it with Jagnu, it's very important for her. Archit tells her that she doesn't take her request badly and of course she can do it. 

Rey is in the room and is starting to worry. He says that Pranati must have already been there. He asks Jagnu again if his mother has read his message. Jagnu tells him to stop asking.

Dadi arrives and says that the room is well decorated and above all where Pranati is, that everyone is waiting for him downstairs. Jagnu tells him that she doesn't see any decoration what do you mean everyone is waiting for him?

Dadi asks Rey to call in Visio Pranati to see where she is?

Rey calls out to him and sees the cake and especially Archit in the background. Pranati doesn't have time to say a word before Rey hangs up.

Dadi's game begins. 😡

She starts to say that Pranati is a bad mother, that Jagnu and Rey have made such great preparations, but she's not there... That she prefers to be with her love, there we see Rey who is serving his phone. Dadi attacks Pranati and puts Jagnu's head up.

Archit tells Pranati that he is going to get the keys of his car, Pranati is worried as Rey doesn't answer his calls. 

Navya gives him the wrapped cake and tells him that she never thought that in the Khurana family they would have good people. After what Armaan did to her, she found support in Maan in addition to her brother Archit. Pranati tells her that she can also count on her. But Navya tells her that she also talks about Rey. He has never made her lack anything. That people change and for the better.

Pranati looks at Navya with astonishment. Even though Pranati was already lost in her thoughts. When Navya was talking about a good person in the Khurana family, she was already thinking about Rey...

Back at the Khurana's, Rey gives Jagnu something to eat, but the girl refuses, Rey tells her to stop being unpleasant, but Jagnu says she is very angry that she has to get him out. 

Dadi arrives and continues his game, but Rey tells him to stop that it's already not right in his head not to continue.

But Dadi continues. So Rey takes her aside and tells her that Jagnu doesn't feel there's any point in adding more and that if he tries to calm her down it's mainly for her education. Dadi says that it's her he's talking to about his education, that she took care of him when he was little.

Rey mumbled that that's why they are badly educated.

Dadi tells him to stop mumbling like a woman in his corner, but to speak louder like a man. 

So Rey tells him that's why the whole family is badly educated and that he doesn't want Jagnu to be like that! 

Jagnu tells them that she doesn't understand why he's talking about it now, that she just needs to express her anger. 

We see Pranati and Archit in the street, Archit's car has broken down. Pranati is worried, Archit tells her that no one remembers her birthday with anger in their voice, but Pranati says it's late and Jagnu has to wait for her and her battery is dead. Archit gives him his phone and tells him to call with it.

Dadi continues his game, Rey continues to try to calm Jagnu, but the kid is as angry as her father. She tells Rey that this is the way she is, so accept her as she is. She wonders how to calm her anger. So she goes to get the drawing that represents her family (Rey, Jagnu and Pranati) and burns it. 😔

My opinion on the episode.

I don't think I've ever been so angry since the Vardhan episode!  👎🏼

Here Dadi I don't even know what to say about her !

That Pranati is late is one thing, but she calculated well, she knew that Jagnu is like Rey. So it's enough to know where to ignite her anger to see her explode.

This child has so much anger in her. Pranati I'm not going to talk about you, you were worried, you thought that Jagnu is already back from school, that she has to wait for you, then you took into consideration that if you use the phone of Archit, the father of your daughter, Rey, he will explode with anger.

But all this is the game of destiny and Dadi's cards...

I don't even want to think about this episode anymore, otherwise I'll have a migraine all day long!

I can sense how much this episode pissed you off reading this itself! 

Still you made sure you put this out, thank you ❤️

Wiping out Dadi's antics, the episode sure did have a few standout moments! We'll focus on them for our sanity ❤️

1. Rey's efforts

2. Rey's relationship progress with Jugs

3. The whole Navya talk and Prani's reaction (wheels seem to be turning in her head)

4. Prani wanting to eat the cake with Jugs. 

5. Prani declining Archit's phone to call Rey

6. Rey trying to handle Jugs' anger logically

7. Rey putting his emos on the backburner temporarily for his daughter.

Edited by Natashapaul - 3 years ago
Paytonlee321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parboni

got a link?

parboni thumbnail

https://youtu.be/fmZKtcGe3m8

See,if this is available or not. Maybe ColorsTV blocked it.

Paytonlee321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

I can sense how much this episode pissrd you off reading this itself! 

Wiping out Dadi's antics, the episode sure did have a few standout moments! We'll focus on them for our sanity ❤️

1. Rey's efforts

3. The whole Navya talk

All these things made the episode worthwhile. I didnt even care abt dadi. Its amazing seeing rey and jugnu’s bond. I also liked how rey scolded her for being ziddi and badtameez. He wants his daughter to grow up well. If not for dadi they will be celebrating like a family but its ok they will celebrate her bday after all have calmed down

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

I can sense how much this episode pissed you off reading this itself! 

1. Rey's efforts

3. The whole Navya talk and Prani's reaction (wheels seem to be turning in her head)

Dadi made me sick!

You know they always say that evil often makes you forget the good.

When I finished the episode I had practically forgotten all the efforts of Rey and Jagnu!