Prayansh/Kunal-Aneri AT # 4 Agar Mujhse Kabhi Pyaar Kiya,Toh Stop It - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Koi bhal maanus kal ka epi download karke upload kardo pls GD link de do ya kuch bhagwaan aapka bhala karega pls πŸ˜­

Originally posted by Naturegirl99

Koi bhal maanus kal ka epi download karke upload kardo pls GD link de do ya kuch bhagwaan aapka bhala karega pls πŸ˜­

I will dm you 

Originally posted by Sonia.KN

You make separate posts for preview  no one has problem,sabhi padte hai.Coz everyone peeps with certain mind set k kya hone walla hai.But when suddenly whole update comes in front how it feels I know. 

Itne hectic schedule k baad kuch time milta hai woh bhi waste ho jaata hai.

Ask modes to get permission for separate sticky topic for updates.Or I think there is one.

Also put link here if someone wants to read that one can.

I don't know.. I'm messing up everything here.. I ruined people mood here big time...but trust me that's not my intention.. 

I'm not going to apologise because it'll become small for the blunders I did... 

I deleted all the posts already πŸ˜‘

You can report me please.... I'll be careful in future... 

It's good to be silent reader than ruining people moods...

Sorry girls... I made Natasha feel bad and this update thing...

I also made you all apologise for my mistake... 

I'm sorry 

Seriously I'm sorry

Originally posted by jey3ram

I don't know.. I'm messing up everything here.. I ruined people mood here big time...but trust me that's not my intention.. 

I'm not going to apologise because it'll become small for the blunders I did... 

I deleted all the posts already πŸ˜‘

You can report me please.... I'll be careful in future... 

Jey, please calm down and let bygones be bygones.

I'm sorry 

Seriously I'm sorry

Shh..relax baby girl its ok..pls keep coming here always β™₯️

I'm sorry 

Seriously I'm sorry

Omg Jey Stop it! You don’t have to go on silent mode. 

Everyone can openly speak their mind here. You are absolutely fine. I have been part of IF for last 14 years and infinite forums. Trust me when I say this- you don’t have to be silent. 

let bygones be bygones

I don't know but Archit has been a good guy so far. He actually takes initiatives to talk to Rey when its abt Pranati's wellbeing even when they're like Tom and Jerry.🀣

Honestly,at this point,daadi ke ilaawa you can't blame anyone. Also,I think these awkward situations will teach them to co-exist. Pranati needs to learn to communicate with Jugnu,likewise Jugnu will be able to learn that Pranati cares for her,Reyansh will have to learn that Archit is a part of Pranati's life that can't be just ignored.

Archit has to realise that his givings with Pranati is limited to friendship only. If all of them work together to sort out their thoughts and intentions,jaise abhi humare forum waasiyo ne kiya is AT par,then nobody would be able to create misunderstandings.