Prayansh/Kunal-Aneri AT # 4 Agar Mujhse Kabhi Pyaar Kiya,Toh Stop It - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by jey3ram

And Natasha...I want you to be crazy like before..

I was hurt that day because my mom and dad left me or say fighting that whom I love so much... And they left home... I was hurt a lot...

My reaction should be supporting you but unknowingly I don't want to think like that or say put myself in jugnu's place... So, instead of worrying about my issues... I was engaged myself in fighting here... 

Still pranati loves jugnu a lot and she wants to give everything jugnu deserves in her life but she fails high time... In holy episode, reyansh told her in private that there's no need of anything but he'll give jugnu to her..... She should've listened to him and living with jugnu without court intervention... No one would have known about them.. it'd be easier for jugnu to slowly understand things but pranati didn't give jugnu much time... She decided things for jugnu and didn't want anyone especially reyansh to take away her.. her possessiveness for jugnu made it worse...

This I understood after watching tomorrow episode... I commented with half story and you also did with screenshots but I used to enjoy that crazy analysis.. only that time... I didn't... 

So please excuse me for that... How many times you want me to apologise... I'm ready to do but don't be silent... I want mad girl in you..❤️😒

Awww....vaari java iss dosti pe.....i am loving this AT already.....such sweethearts we have in the forum ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mitt pao purani baato pe

For Nats to be nuts again we need ReyChit......and today's episode is perfect for it.....let me office get over....then Nats and me will have field day......you just wait and watch jey.....vaise aaliya and you can secretly enjoy it....i know you guys do 

@Nats:- the way archit wanted to talk to Rey and rey wasnot giving bhao....really felt like lover's tiff smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 

Deleted

Edited by Sonia.KN - 3 years ago

Originally posted by jey3ram

Sorry.. I only posted..

I'll delete.. I dunno about this.. we shouldn't post updates... I only have AT experiences in IF.. I thought it was normal... Voot released next day episode.. that's why I posted.. hereafter I won't post any updates in AT.. 

AT experience doesn't mean u r unaware of guidelines.I am here since 10 years. Have every kinda experience bad good but never use word report.Coz I believe in making relations not breaking.It doesn't mean I gonna report but U guys should think once. Mera saara mood off kar diya.I couldn't read comments there on T#3

Originally posted by Sonia.KN

AT experience doesn't mean u r unaware of guidelines.I am here since 10 years. Have every kinda experience bad good but never use word report.Coz I believe in making relations not breaking.It doesn't mean I gonna report but U guys should think once. Mera saara mood off kar diya.I couldn't read comments there on T#3

Sorry Sonia...won't happen again...

Sorry Sonia! We will create a new topic henceforth. 

Also, calm down. 

Originally posted by vswarup

Sorry Sonia...won't happen again...

You make separate posts for preview  no one has problem,sabhi padte hai.Coz everyone peeps with certain mind set k kya hone walla hai.But when suddenly whole update comes in front how it feels I know. 

Itne hectic schedule k baad kuch time milta hai woh bhi waste ho jaata hai.

Ask modes to get permission for separate sticky topic for updates.Or I think there is one.

Also put link here if someone wants to read that one can.

Edited by Sonia.KN - 3 years ago

You make separate posts for preview  no one has problem,sabhi padte hai.Coz everyone peeps with certain mind set k kya hone walla hai.But when suddenly whole update comes in front how it feels I know. 

Ask modes to get permission for separate sticky topic for updates.Or I think there is one.

sure sonia....will take care going forward....can understand.....voot glitched....so i messaged in the forum about it......

Sure , Sonia. We got it and we will take care of this go forward. Let’s not drag this any further. 

Thanks Leela(Mages) for considering my choice for AT title 🤗And everyone,congratulations on new AT 🥳👏🤪

Originally posted by parboni

Thanks Leela(Mages) for considering my choice for AT title 🤗And everyone,congratulations on new AT 🥳👏🤪

You guys!! 🤗

The best name ever!!