Good that show goes off air - highly irritated after today’s epi nd pr

priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry guys I might sound rude but after seeing today’s episode and tmrws promo I got irritated,the current track and kuhu both r unbearable and now Kunal too...the evil dramas tat kuhu is up to is highly irritating and now that Kunal is also not able to see it literally irritates me...I wish Kunal gets to know the truth and takes Abir and mishtis side..seriously kuhu is unbearable like Abir said today it was not mishti or his idea,it was Kunal and kuhu who forced them and now taking advantage out of it and Kunal not even trying to see the side of mishti...kuhu is trying to trap mishti and trying to make her guilt in front of everyone which is totally irritating i wish thy don’t end show by kuhu snatching the baby and Make a season 2 r something...I really wish Parul let know Kunal and kuhu their place and wat thy should do...I no wat kuhu go thru is not right but it s all not cos of mishti it’s her own choice but punishing mishti is way too much...I wish Abir and mishti be happy with their baby and mishti gets pregnant..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

I second ur thoughts. Its too irritating to watch for even ardent fans now. We only come here to rant and vent out our frustration. Only watching for rheshah now since the show is ending. 

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

I get your pov, in fact almost all fans are irked since last few days, since this track started actually. and intentionally or unintentionally makers have made kuhu come across as pure evil, psycho maniac character  too much of negativity and toxicity is being spread in those scenes which wasn't necessary  anyhow, mishbir and rhesha still make it worth watching this whole mess and that's why many fans want the show to continue, in a hope not to lose seeing them 😛 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Completely agree with you. Episodes are getting more and more unbearable everyday. Kuhu's showing her true colours and kunal has lost his mind 😡

Only reason I am still tuning in everyday is to get glimpses of Mishbir since we won't get to see them anymore after a few days 🥺

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it when Abir said yeh baat different hai& Mishti is the mother  when kuhu was saying the devki and yashoda example !!!

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

I second ur thoughts. Its too irritating to watch for even ardent fans now. We only come here to rant and vent out our frustration. Only watching for rheshah now since the show is ending. 

True,we can only rant here to take out our frustation.

Kuhu is a proper negative character now.

I am only hoping they don't whitewash her in 2 mins.if they have shown her cunningness in so many episodes, atleast make her say sorry to Mishti in 2/3 episodes.

I would so love Mishbir leaving this mad house n going away in the last episode.That would be some consolation for us.

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Completely agree with you. Episodes are getting more and more unbearable everyday. Kuhu's showing her true colours and kunal has lost his mind 😡

Only reason I am still tuning in everyday is to get glimpses of Mishbir since we won't get to see them anymore after a few days 🥺

Same here💔

priyalovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dvanshi123

Loved it when Abir said yeh baat different hai& Mishti is the mother  when kuhu was saying the devki and yashoda example !!!

Yea i loved when Abir said that 😃

priyalovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

True,we can only rant here to take out our frustation.

Kuhu is a proper negative character now.

I am only hoping they don't whitewash her in 2 mins.if they have shown her cunningness in so many episodes, atleast make her say sorry to Mishti in 2/3 episodes.

I would so love Mishbir leaving this mad house n going away in the last episode.That would be some consolation for us.

Agree with u...Hope thy don't end the show with kuhu snatching baby and leaving the house...I wish soon kunal realize kuhu's evilness and starts to support mishti and Abir like before. also wish Kuhu new drama from the promo doesn't succeed. I want the entire family to take Mishtis side...

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

when is the last date of this serial. hope it is soon. cant take more of this torture.

i hope in the end abir and mishti leave the house.

just to show joint family, i hope they dont end with asking of sorry and them forgiving and continuing to live there