ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am so happy and so proud of EK. Rudraksha still trusts Preesha. Thank God, EK didn’t just create any misunderstanding for the sake of it. It would have been stupid if Rudraksha doubted her, especially after the sequence when Rudra trusted her despite finding Preesha with Yuvraj in the room. I’m so proud of Rusha as a couple. There are so many couples who misunderstand each other every single time, but Rusha completely trust each other and help each other through tough times. They’re the most matured couple on Indian television. But I really feel Preesha should come clean to Rudra about Mahima and Rajeev’s murder. If I were Rudra, I would be really mad and upset if my wife knew who murdered my brother. That might cause some problems. But if Preesha tells him on her own, he might understand. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ughh.. 

So based on sbs spoilers, RUSHA are def separating.. 

Looks like Rudraksh hears something that officially breaks his trust in Preesha.. 

But based on Abrar and Sarguns interviews sounds like its not going to end anytime soon - the misunderstanding

Sad news =(

As much as I LOVE what you said and did admire how mature their relationship was.. it isnt lasting sadly..

Its still good to see HOW LONG it took for rudra's trust to break I guess.. He didnt immediately dismiss or get swayed in all of the accusations immediately..

It must be that something he sees or hears himself might be misconstrued which ends up causing the seperation

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Ughh.. 

Looks like Rudraksh hears something that officially breaks his trust in Preesha.. 

But based on Abrar and Sarguns interviews sounds like its not going to end anytime soon - the misunderstanding

Sad news =(

As much as I LOVE what you said and did admire how mature their relationship was.. it isnt lasting sadly..

Its still good to see HOW LONG it took for rudra's trust to break I guess.. He didnt immediately dismiss or get swayed in all of the accusations immediately..

It must be that something he sees or hears himself might be misconstrued which ends up causing the seperation

Yh that's what's hurting me the most that this mu will last a long time well I hope it's not more then a month other2sise I might end up losing interest In the show

ananya269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Ughh.. 

Sad news =(

I didn’t know this! Now I’m seriously upset. I really hope they resolve this MU within a week, otherwise I’ll also lose interest in the show. I’m totally blaming Preesha for this. She has too many secrets from Rudra. If only she’d told him everything, all this would never have happened. I hope Rudra doesn’t think Preesha is after the trust fund money or something 😕

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Though preesha hides truths from telling to Rudra & I agree its wrong to hide secrets for long but we also need to understand that she has always been fighting with the world alone for saransh. 

Preesha is also right in her opinion that if she tells everything secrets to Rudra he wont believe her easily as he gets impulsive in anger. Preesha feels as Rudra has saransh's custody he will separate her from saransh if she tells him everything. 

Last time during blackmailer track, when she was reading rajeev's diary he started blaming her that she is thinking of killing him after she killed his bhai. 

Preesha has never opened her heart till now & after this long MU she will definitely break down as she will have to fight alone again till all truths come out. 

But I somehow feel that Rudra should himself learn all the truths and know that preesha is innocent instead of knowing from third party as he is going to be broken and hurt and wont believe anyone in his anger. 

I feel after this long MU track, Preesha will lose trust in all men and after the truth comes out Rudra will have to earn the trust of Preesha. 

I feel Rudra will think again the same that Preesha is after trust fund money and using saransh that's why he said in sbs segment u trapped my brother and yuvraj and now me also. 

Edited by murdeshwar.maya - 3 years ago
aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yh she dont open up easily I mean she told rudra about the blackmailer I was shocked wasnt expecting it but it happened

Yeh I want rudra to find out truth himself liek raman did nd not preesha always trying to proof her self innocence with saboot it wont be interesting even though I would love to see every1 shocking faces😆

I wish I could just fast forward tobrudra regret dace when he finds out everythng 

luxm6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Yh she dont open up easily I mean she told rudra about the blackmailer I was shocked wasnt expecting it but it happened

Yeh I want rudra to find out truth himself liek raman did nd not preesha always trying to proof her self innocence with saboot it wont be interesting even though I would love to see every1 shocking faces😆

I wish I could just fast forward tobrudra regret dace when he finds out everythng 

I m too waiting for that moment but this will take too long I guess....going by itv shows n Ekta's show it will take long ...

N I too feel during this track she will realize her feelings for ru n she will be worried for him n trying to help him in every possible way...but I dont wanna Ru to flirt with mishka or new entry (singer) just to make pree jealous n al coz like this end of t track pree s gonna lose trust on any man ...

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

Though preesha hides truths from telling to Rudra & I agree its wrong to hide secrets for long but we also need to understand that she has always been fighting with the world alone for saransh. 

Preesha is also right in her opinion that if she tells everything secrets to Rudra he wont believe her easily as he gets impulsive in anger. Preesha feels as Rudra has saransh's custody he will separate her from saransh if she tells him everything. 

Last time during blackmailer track, when she was reading rajeev's diary he started blaming her that she is thinking of killing him after she killed his bhai. 

Preesha has never opened her heart till now & after this long MU she will definitely break down as she will have to fight alone again till all truths come out. 

But I somehow feel that Rudra should himself learn all the truths and know that preesha is innocent instead of knowing from third party as he is going to be broken and hurt and wont believe anyone in his anger. 

I feel after this long MU track, Preesha will lose trust in all men and after the truth comes out Rudra will have to earn the trust of Preesha. 

I feel Rudra will think again the same that Preesha is after trust fund money and using saransh that's why he said in sbs segment u trapped my brother and yuvraj and now me also. 

@bold - I would rather see this & a dual hatred track than a doormat FL which is revolting.

S1 was enjoyable because the hatred/distrust was from both sides.

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

I don’t think pree will lose trust in men. Rudra has never let her trust down once and trusted her even when she hid things. She has been time and again been surprised that he trusted her despite all of this and didn’t ask for any explanation. I do see possibility during this track of Rudra losing trust in woman because he didn’t think there was a women he could trust before and pree had changed his way of thinking. Now feeling she broke his trust too, he is going to be the one creating a wall around him.

After this Rudra will not need to win her trust back, he will need make up for the hurt and for doubting her wrongly. That is a different thing altogether. 

This time the pain has hit him close to heart. Whatever has happened. It is not about Yuvraj or his brother or trust fund, it is somehow him thinking that despite saying she would never let anything happen to him, she is betraying him. Whatever has happened is hitting to close to home. May be she had some pretend conversation with Neerja saying she was taking Rudra for a ride just to get info out and he has heard it....I don’t know, whatever it is is about him and her this time and what he thinks she thinks of him, it is about their relation.

I can understand pree not opening her heart initially about Saaransh mother...but Rudra has won that trust and build that comfort in her so many time now that she can trust this. Yes he jumped up when he saw rajeev’s diary with her by now she admits herself that he is her best friend and true partner. So things have changed. Why not share Rahul matter ..what not share saransh matter....I can understand she is not sharing Rajeev reason ...since Yuvraj can’t get caught thanks to him being main villain ....but the rest? All of those have happened after he has been proving himself to her. I understood her reasons to hide saransh when she was unsure of Rudra, right now, I am not able to. 

Here is a man who has been pouring his heart out to her...and she knows telling her things he would never reveal to anyone else. That is huge.

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No I feel Rudra will lose trust in women and make a wall around him only till Preesha's innocence is proved. 

Bcoz Abrar Sir said in the SBS IV that when all the truth will be out, Rudra is going to regret badly & he may not be able to forgive himself. 

I feel once all truth is out, Preesha will be the one to lose trust in all men since she will hate Rudra more for hurting and doubting her wrongly. 

Rudra has lot of wrong assumptions about Preesha that she is Rajeev's lover who had saransh with him which needs to get cleared.

In a episode, Preesha had cursed Rudra that he will fall in love with a girl and she won't love him back.  

I feel that track will come up after truths are exposed.