Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally. 

The reason why she agreed to be mishbirs surrogate will come out. I want abir and mishti to blast on kuhu. I want them to be angry with her. Please, bring her real face out in front of every body. Then only mishbir and their fans will get a proper closure. 

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Finally. 

The reason why she agreed to be mishbirs surrogate will come out. I want abir and mishti to blast on kuhu. I want them to be angry with her. Please, bring her real face out in front of every body. Then only mishbir and their fans will get a proper closure. 

Even if her real face comes in front of everyone ,mishbir will forgive her n Abir will say in the end ,you are the best BRO.

The serial will end with kuhu still praising herself n her kuhuness.

I seriously want this character to just shut up n spare us.

Atleast last epi mai I don't want to hear bro jaap n sick kuhuness jaap .

Lekin ye aadat se majboor hai,itna disgusting behave karke bhi she will praise herself only.

vidz70 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally. 

Rashi.. Given our earlier history of the Bro bond, the immature nd bachpana concepts thrown at us don't u think u are asking too much πŸ˜†

vidz70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Even if her real face comes in front of everyone ,mishbir will forgive her n Abir will say in the end ,you are the best BRO.

The serial will end with kuhu still praising herself n her kuhuness.

I seriously want this character to just shut up n spare us.

Atleast last epi mai I don't want to hear bro jaap n sick kuhuness jaap .

Lekin ye aadat se majboor hai,itna disgusting behave karke bhi she will praise herself only.

Period 😩🀦🀦

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidz70

Rashi.. Given our earlier history of the Bro bond, the immature nd bachpana concepts thrown at us don't u think u are asking too much πŸ˜†

I know right, they are going to show nothing. Abir will get angry for a moment and then phuss ho jayega aur phir se Bro Bro karne lagega aur mishti I'm sorry kuhu mere wajah se tujhe ye sacrifice karna pada, ye sab mere wajah se hua hai main hu hi manhoos ye sab bolne lagegi

Ye dono toh kunal ko mana lenge aur bolenge Bro is right, kuhu mein bachpana hai woh maa ke plan ko samajh nahi paayiπŸ€ͺ

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago
vidz70 thumbnail

I know right, they are going to show nothing. Abir will get angry for a moment and then phuss ho jayega aur phir se Bro Bro karne lagega aur mishti I'm sorry kuhu mere wajah se tujhe ye sacrifice karna pada, ye sab mere wajah se hua hai main hu hi manhoos ye sab bolne lagegi

Ye dono toh kunal ko mana lenge aur bolenge Bro is right, kuhu mein bachpana hai woh maa ke plan ko samajh nahi paayiπŸ€ͺ

Omg.. I think watching the serial u have become an expert dialogue writer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. Aiyoo.. I am not able to digest the above stuff u have mentioned 

Wld like to be surprised pleasantly if at all any miracle has to happen 

Like Abir and Mishti blasting everyone left right nd centre and settling down in Mishbir house with Mish becoming pregnant 

Now it's my turn to ask tooo much.. Okkkaaay πŸ˜‚

Rashi23 thumbnail

Omg.. I think watching the serial u have become an expert dialogue writer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. Aiyoo.. I am not able to digest the above stuff u have mentioned 

Like Abir and Mishti blasting everyone left right nd centre and settling down in Mishbir house with Mish becoming pregnant 

Nowadays the dialogues of all the characters are same, I don't think they even need to memorise the dialogues πŸ€ͺ Har episode mein same dialogues toh bolte hai ye log πŸ˜†

Yes, we all would be happy if for once mishbir stand for themselves and blast kuku and meenu, it's high time they stop taking all the crap. 

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

apt reply 🀣🀣🀣 yehi hoga πŸ˜†

pallavi25 thumbnail

That’s like asking for a miracle, Yeh kabhi nahin Milega πŸ˜†

PH loves Kuhu and her Kuhuness 

But Abir has finally recognized Kuhu’s real egoist nature, he was saying two episodes ago, Mishti you were right about Kuhu she only cares about her limelight