Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I really enjoyed today’s episode. 

Yes.. Back to back episodes saare hi acche ja rahe hai

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

I will watch yesterday's episode when my babies will sleep. New mom so u can understand

Oh yes I understand. No problem.. Araam se dheere se dekho 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

The first part of the maha episode was definitely different from what the promo showed, but it’s ok. Expect the unexpected. I knew Bani’s hate for Veer isn’t going to melt down this soon. Like Veer mentioned “aag ka darya hai, aur doob ke jana hai” their ship will sail, but they have to pass through a lot of storms. 

One thing I am glad about with this season is that, they are not making the leads feel stupid, not making them feel illogical. First Bani and today Veer, he instantly doubted Mayuri for what has happened to him earlier. If there was a different character in a different show, it probably would have taken him weeks to get into doubting someone. Here it’s all going with logical pace. Veer was so blunt in saying that he firmly believes she was behind all of this and why she planned to marry ponky so suddenly. He ain’t no fool and I am sure soon Veer will get to know regarding Bani being the Naagin as there have been many times he probably have asked and doubted of the things she has done, something which is impossible for humans to do. 

Bani’s Hate for Veer is creating a havoc in his mind and he is going totally mad! He is infuriated by her constant arrogance. He take his anger out on things around him because he can’t hurt her. Bani constantly testing his patience level and I don’t know when will it blast. 

He claims to be the only villain in her life, yet all of his actions speaks otherwise and Bani is miserably failing to recognize his positive attempts to woo her. It’s sad how much Bani turned him down today with her nonstop resentments. Her hate has taken a toll on her brain. Veer rightly said today “upar se khali ho kiya puri” even he knows she is unable to unravel herself completely because of so called badla. Her hidden feelings for Veer has been mounted by misunderstandings and unnecessary blames. Now that Jay is being kabab main haddi, brainwashing her, I don’t think Bani would be able to connect the dots. 

I totally love the scene of the coffin fight! Sharad and Surbhi are unbelievably remarkable portraying such vast range of emotions! You could feel the agony and hurt along with them. Good episode and I can’t wait for next week. 

Yes agar promo k hisab se chalta toh Bani samajhti k Veer ne usse bachaya.. Toh she would start thinking differently.. But hua nahi aisa.. Arrow kisiko dikha hi nahi.. Khair Bani ne bacha lia usse. And maine spoiler padha.. Mayuri will attack Bani but Veer bacha lega. 

Yes I m really happy k leads ko thoda intelligent banaya. Otherwise naagin mein naagin saare weak and bewakoof portray karte the makers. And hero ko toh chodh hi do. Logically sochne ki dimag nahi dete the but iss baar dono hi strong hai, logically sochte hai. And Veer too, pyaar karta hai but blind love nahi. That's really good. 

Yes Bani is trying so much to irritate Veer.. Kabhi kabhi has k ura deta hai Veer.. Kabhi kabhi Bani had paar kar deti hai, uske emotions k saath khelti hai. Tab Veer ko gussa aata hai, still Bani pe attack nahi karta. But sehne k bhi ek limit hoti hai. Iss Tarah se chala toh ekdin Veer ka bhi outburst ho jaiga which will be really the worst.. But fir bhi attack nahi karega but relationship mein darar par jaiga

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Oh yes I understand. No problem.. Araam se dheere se dekho 

Yes I watched it finally. So veer didn't take the arrow. He was unconscious due to the poison given by Mayuri. It would be diff if he would take the arrow. Never mind I really enjoyed the cave Vani moment and the moment when bani took the poison from him and he woke up. And after waking up he was in his true self like isliye dukhi ho ke kiss miss ho gaya😆 Throughout enjoyed yesterday's episode

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Yes I watched it finally. So veer didn't take the arrow. He was unconscious due to the poison given by Mayuri. It would be diff if he would take the arrow. Never mind I really enjoyed the cave Vani moment and the moment when bani took the poison from him and he woke up. And after waking up he was in his true self like isliye dukhi ho ke kiss miss ho gaya😆 Throughout enjoyed yesterday's episode

Ya as usual promo misleading tha.. But aage bhi bohat baar Veer Bani ko bachaiga and vice versa. Maine toh spoiler padhi ka Mayuri maarne ki kosish karegi and Veer bachaiga Bani ko. And Bani ko pata chalega toh he will tell k tumhe maarne ka haq sirf mujhe hai. Matlab yeh husband wife ekdam same hai 😆