Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Yes back to back episodes faadu chal raha hai tbh.. Bohat maza aa raha hai... 

One thing i forgot to mention When Mayuri said tumhari biwi Jab chahe jisse chahe milne chali jaati hai, itni raat mrin bhi.. Tab Veer ne usse follow nahi kia. He does not doubt her.. That's so good. He is really perfect husband material.. 

And itni had tak gussa aaya fir bhi Bani pe haat nahi uthaya. Damn his love man!!!! 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 

And Veer ko aanshu nahi aaya but he was totally amazed hearing it from Bani.. 

But caves mein Bani ki aankhon Mein aanshu tha end mein.. Why? 

And Mayuri jab kahan flirt toh hum sabse karte hai but pyaar kisi ek se hi hota hai.. Tab Veer was looking at Bani 😍 😍 😍 😍 

Oh yeah@bold 

@U he was about to change into cheel nah but he didn't and i think he was crushing her both hands very much with his power. he showed his anger...May be sure to pain she had tears  

@ I oh oh... yes he didn't expect she 'll tell like this... 

I think veer is very smart...but he is not deeply thinking how can a normal girl can kill Teer and she has so much strength... look how he was obswrc8ng during that mud fight with mayuri...he needs to think a little more deeper ..

But in his mind he has fixed Bani as a normal girl ..

How he felt happy/ relaxed when he found out that Bani didn't take out Teer out.. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Its was a nice episode. 

Though the promo was misleading. Socha tha veer ko arrow lagy ga Bani k dil mein veer kiye soft corner aye ga jab veer uski jaan bachaye ga par koi na. 

Vani scene at Ghufa was intense. Than Bani care for Veer don't know what was that, it was guilt, love , faarz or anything else its not clear yet. 

So Officially now Jay is the villain. He is dhoky bazz. Mayuri is doing double timing with Shukla and Jay is doing this with Mayuri. Jay wants to kill Both Veer and Bani. Yeh bus iska khawab hi reh jaye ga. Vani ko kuch nhi hoga. Kaash koi iss jay ko marr dy 😡. 

Veer always remains in his character. Matlab banda marty martyy bacha hai aur seedha uth ty hi Flirt start 😆. 

Tapish informed him that bani saved his life. And he wanted to know the reason behind it. Iski reason tu shayd bani ko khudko clear nhi hai. 

I guess daddy ji aur Bani Bahu ki bonding ab shayd achi hojaye. Balwant and veer have doubt on Mayuri. So mayuri has made plan to become permanent resident of Singhania family. Becharey Ponky bhai ko phansa lia iss morni ny.  I hope Vani will save him. 

Mohit is trying to do good acting but sorry still its not impressive. His body and face are so lean that only one expressions are there on his face all the time. 

Precap is interesting though I know that Bani's truth will not come out that soon 

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amlavs

Oh yeah@bold 

@U he was about to change into cheel nah but he didn't and i think he was crushing her both hands very much with his power. he showed his anger...May be sure to pain she had tears  

@ I oh oh... yes he didn't expect she 'll tell like this... 

I think veer is very smart...but he is not deeply thinking how can a normal girl can kill Teer and she has so much strength... look how he was obswrc8ng during that mud fight with mayuri...he needs to think a little more deeper ..

But in his mind he has fixed Bani as a normal girl ..

How he felt happy/ relaxed when he found out that Bani didn't take out Teer out.. 

Meanwhile Me - Tumhari firse typo mistake ho gayi 🤣

Yes. Iss liye agar next episode Mein doubt kar k woh been baja bhi rahe hai toh that's ok. Shaq karna chahiye. Aakhir Bani yeh sab kuch kar kaise rahi hai.. 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Its was a nice episode. 

Though the promo was misleading. Socha tha veer ko arrow lagy ga Bani k dil mein veer kiye soft corner aye ga jab veer uski jaan bachaye ga par koi na. 

Vani scene at Ghufa was intense. Than Bani care for Veer don't know what was that, it was guilt, love , faarz or anything else its not clear yet. 

So Officially now Jay is the villain. He is dhoky bazz. Mayuri is doing double timing with Shukla and Jay is doing this with Mayuri. Jay wants to kill Both Veer and Bani. Yeh bus iska khawab hi reh jaye ga. Vani ko kuch nhi hoga. Kaash koi iss jay ko marr dy 😡. 

Veer always remains in his character. Matlab banda marty martyy bacha hai aur seedha uth ty hi Flirt start 😆. 

Tapish informed him that bani saved his life. And he wanted to know the reason behind it. Iski reason tu shayd bani ko khudko clear nhi hai. 

I guess daddy ji aur Bani Bahu ki bonding ab shayd achi hojaye. Balwant and veer have doubt on Mayuri. So mayuri has made plan to become permanent resident of Singhania family. Becharey Ponky bhai ko phansa lia iss morni ny.  I hope Vani will save him. 

Mohit is trying to do good acting but sorry still its not impressive. His body and face are so lean that only one expressions are there on his face all the time. 

Precap is interesting though I know that Bani's truth will not come out that soon 

Jay toh itni aasaani se nahi marega. Aur bhi chaal chalega, zindagi tabah kar dega fir end mein ja k marega. 

Daddy ji ab sochega k nahi Bani ne mere bete ko bachaya. Musibat k time byathi nahi rahi, bhagti rahi to save him. 

Mayuri cover up karne k liye yeh shaadi ka drama kia. Which is foolishness of her.. Isse Veer ko aur doubt hoga. Isse better woh kuch na karti 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Jay toh itni aasaani se nahi marega. Aur bhi chaal chalega, zindagi tabah kar dega fir end mein ja k marega. 

Veer will try to separate Vanilla but I guess he will play cupid 

Daddy ji ab sochega k nahi Bani ne mere bete ko bachaya. Musibat k time byathi nahi rahi, bhagti rahi to save him. 

Mayuri cover up karne k liye yeh shaadi ka drama kia. Which is foolishness of her.. Isse Veer ko aur doubt hoga. Isse better woh kuch na karti 

Mayuri ka khel jald khatam hojaye ga

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I really enjoyed today’s episode. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The episode was good, but there’s one thing I couldn’t understand, why did they cover Jay’s face during the cave scene where he was going to shoot an arrow at Bani when they have been advertising it since the entire week and even in the precap?

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I will watch yesterday's episode when my babies will sleep. New mom so u can understand

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The first part of the maha episode was definitely different from what the promo showed, but it’s ok. Expect the unexpected. I knew Bani’s hate for Veer isn’t going to melt down this soon. Like Veer mentioned “aag ka darya hai, aur doob ke jana hai” their ship will sail, but they have to pass through a lot of storms. 

One thing I am glad about with this season is that, they are not making the leads feel stupid, not making them feel illogical. First Bani and today Veer, he instantly doubted Mayuri for what has happened to him earlier. If there was a different character in a different show, it probably would have taken him weeks to get into doubting someone. Here it’s all going with logical pace. Veer was so blunt in saying that he firmly believes she was behind all of this and why she planned to marry ponky so suddenly. He ain’t no fool and I am sure soon Veer will get to know regarding Bani being the Naagin as there have been many times he probably have asked and doubted of the things she has done, something which is impossible for humans to do. 

Bani’s Hate for Veer is creating a havoc in his mind and he is going totally mad! He is infuriated by her constant arrogance. He take his anger out on things around him because he can’t hurt her. Bani constantly testing his patience level and I don’t know when will it blast. 

He claims to be the only villain in her life, yet all of his actions speaks otherwise and Bani is miserably failing to recognize his positive attempts to woo her. It’s sad how much Bani turned him down today with her nonstop resentments. Her hate has taken a toll on her brain. Veer rightly said today “upar se khali ho kiya puri” even he knows she is unable to unravel herself completely because of so called badla. Her hidden feelings for Veer has been mounted by misunderstandings and unnecessary blames. Now that Jay is being kabab main haddi, brainwashing her, I don’t think Bani would be able to connect the dots. 

I totally love the scene of the coffin fight! Sharad and Surbhi are unbelievably remarkable portraying such vast range of emotions! You could feel the agony and hurt along with them. Good episode and I can’t wait for next week. 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

The episode was good, but there’s one thing I couldn’t understand, why did they cover Jay’s face during the cave scene where he was going to shoot an arrow at Bani when they have been advertising it since the entire week and even in the precap?

Bas surprise surprise 😅😅😅