Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail

Chapter- 5

-Flashback 

To say Ranbir was shocked would be an understatement. He needed to pinch himself if he was dreaming. Prachi asking him to marry her right there right then! He kept staring at her in loss of words. Then suddenly  she burst into laughter making him frown. 

"Look at your face, Baklu! So funny! I was kidding! Why would I ask you to marry me right now when we're about to marry this week in front of our whole family & friends", she giggled. 

He sighed & shook his head in amusement.  

"Whoa! Was that a sigh of relief? You don't wanna get married to me or what? ", she pouted still smiling mischievously.

"Of course I do", he said. 

"Well you were joking but I am not. Lets get married right now. Even I can't wait anymore to call you my wife!", he smirked.

She frowned & pouted.

"You're so cute when you're pouty!", he laughed pinching her both cheeks together. 

"We'll get married in front of everyone this week. Each & everyone will witness our vows in front of God while I make you mine forever", he stated making her blush. 

"Promise?", she asked smiling.

"I promise", he said holding her hand.

Flashback ends- 

After a while the routine examinations were done. Prachi was relieved. It was so hard to concentrate on doctor's instructions while someone was watching you like a hawk. And by someone she meant Ranbir. She wondered what the hell was wrong with him. It was like he was observing each moves of her. She was glad it ended. She sighed.

"We're done for now, Ms. Prachi. You should take rest. I'll leave you two alone", the doctor left the room with the nurse. 

"Freaking finally", Ranbir huffed & kissed Prachi instantly. 

Prachi was astonished. Her brain stopped working for a while. Before she knew, she clutched the hem of his shirt. They broke the kiss, both of them panting, their foreheads touching while trying to catch their breaths.

"I missed you, Chikchiki", he said wiping the lone tear away from her cheek with his thumb.

"You scared the life out of me. Don't do that again. Never ever", he said slowly.

"Someone may burge in", she whispered weakly. 

"I don't care", he pecked her lips once more holding her cheeks in both hands. 

"I do. And I am having slight pain", she said.

"I am so sorry", he apologised & helped her to lay down. 

Just then Shahana & Aryaan burged in. 

"Thank God, you're safe, Prachi! We were so scared. Don't do that again", Aryaan said kissing Prachi's temple softly. 

"Okay I won't", she giggled side hugging him.

"Are you okay? You look like a train ran over you", Shahana asked Ranbir.

Ranbir blinked assuring her. 

"Prachi do you need anything?", Shahana asked.

"No. Thank you. Where is maa?", Prachi asked.

"Maasi & Mehra sir are outside talking to the doctor", Shahana replied. 

Shahana twisted her lips.

"you're really okay right?", Shahana asked, concerned. 

Prachi nodded yes with a smile assuring her.

"She's fine, you can  stop asking them", Aryaan stated smiling. 

"She's my sister okay? I am worried for her", Shahana pouted.

"Oh hello! She's my sister & also sister in law okay? I super worried..", Aryaan stopped at mid sentence realising what he just said.

"Aryaan, I am not your sister in law", Prachi said forcing a smile.

Shahana looked at Ranbir. His expression changed when Prachi said that. Prachi was upset with him. This time it was very serious.  He needed to try a lot more to melt Prachi's heart this time. It was going to be a long journey. Shahana smiled sadly. 

"I get it you're angry right now which is completely justif...", Aryaan was stopped. 

"We'll talk about it after Prachi is discharged from the hospital", Ranbir said firmly.

"There's nothing left to talk about", Prachi said. 

Ranbir sighed. Rhea entered the room. There were flowers in her hands. 

"Hi Prachi, hi Ranbir, hello brother", Rhea greeted everyone except Shahana.

Prachi looked on. Rhea put the flowers on the nightstand & sat beside Prachi. 

"How are you?", Rhea asked Prachi.

"She is fine", Shahana answered.

"Good. I was so afraid", Rhea said holding Prachi's hand.

Prachi narrowed her eyes while Shahana rolled hers.

"Yeah right", Shahana murmured enough to be heard. 

Prachi glared at Shahana playfully. 

"Get well soon", Rhea stood up as Prachi was silent. 

Rhea went near Ranbir who was leaning against the  wall & hugged him.

"She'll be fine. Don't worry", Rhea said.

Ranbir was visibly tensed & looked at Prachi. Her eyes were closed & she was resting her head behind. Rhea was hugging him for longer although he didn't reciprocate.

"Time up", Shahana separated Rhea from Ranbir making Rhea tumble a little.

Share your thoughts on this one.

Do not quote this post.

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago
A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Have added your story to the index

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152973274

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Priyodorshee thumbnail

Chapter- 6

"The doctors said no crowd is allowed around Prachi. Only few of family members are allowed. Well she has her sister. So no one else is needed for now. So good bye", Shahana added.

Rhea said bye to Ranbir & left.

Ranbir looked on. He needed to apologise for the day. He left Rhea on the venue. He did not have a choice. It was Prachi. His Prachi, for who he was ready to go any extent. He would apologise to Rhea once Prachi gets well. Prachi was the only priority for him at that moment. His thoughts got interrupted as Shahana spoke up to him.

"Ranbir, can you come outside for a moment?", Shahana said.

"Sure", Ranbir agreed while looking at Prachi.

She was resting her head against the wall eyes closed. 

"I am staying here with Prachi", Aryaan said.

Both Shahana & Ranbir nodded.

"What the hell was that?", Shahana barked as soon as they reached out of the door.

"What?", Ranbir was confused.

"The longing hug & all. Was it really necessary to do that in front of Prachi, the girl who has come out of such big accident just now?", Shahana gritted her teeth waiting for Ranbir's answer patiently. 

"Shahana, is it really necessary to talk about such silly things right now? We have bigger problems to deal with", He stated.

"The only big problem right now is Rhea Mehra, the girl you were about to marry today,  ditching my sister", Shahana said angrily. 

He clenched his jaw feeling angry inside. He would never do that to Prachi. 

"Look Ranbir, I don't know what was going on in yout mind but I really care a lot about my sister. My sister loves you so that makes you important to me too. Don't make me say anything that'll hurt you because you getting hurt means hurting my sister which I never want. She loves with her life. Don't make her regret it. So fix it. Whatever problem is going on, just freaking fix it. Otherwise someone else will fix her broken heart & you'll be left with nothing", she stated angrily & went inside the room leaving him behind. 

Ranbir clenched his fist while his knuckles went white. Aryaan stood there silent. 

Pragya entered the room & saw Prachi sleeping peacefully. She went near her & sat there. 

"I am so sorry my child. Please forgive me. Its my job to protect you from every odds but I failed", she cried her heart out.

Someone placed a hand on her shoulder softly. She looked up & saw Ranbir. She wiped her tears & gritted her teeth. Suddenly anger filled her heart. 

"I know you're angry with me. Its totally justified, aunty. I don't blame you. But at least let me explain myself please!", Ranbir stated sadly.

"Now my only priority is my daughter. Nothing else matters. You want to explain then go to Rhea & explain her. She was left at the alter today. The least she deserves is a proper explanation", she said wiping away her angry tears.

Ranbir sighed.

"Please go to home, take rest. Its getting late. I'll stay here to take care of Prachi. Let me ask someone to come & drop you at home," he took out his cell phone from the pocket.

Pragya looked on. Ranbir looked exhausted. There were dark circles around his eyes. His voice sounded dull too. The person who needed to rest the most was Ranbir. He was about to dial numbers on his phone when she stopped him.

"Don't. I will stay with my daughter. You go home", Pragya said firmly. 

"No aunty..", Ranbir protested. 

"I said go", Pragya stated again.

The stern voice of Pragya silenced Ranbir. He sighed. He looked at Prachi. She looked so calm. There were bandage around her wrist.  And there were rings, gifted by him. He looked at his own fingers. There was his wedding ring no one noticed. Not even Rhea. He sighed. 

Ranbir & Prachi had customized wedding rings. There were "I do" engraved in the form of soundwave. She looked so stunned by his idea & happy.. of course. He smiled sadly & left the room only to come back after a while with some necessary things for Pragya & Prachi. He had gone to shop & Arora's house  to bring some clothes & other things for hospital stay. He saw Pragya leaning against the bed, sleeping. Prachi was alseep too. He placed the bags on the table & went near Prachi. He bend down & kissed her forehead softly.

"I love you", he whispered while a lone tear escaped from his eye. 

AN

Here you go...😆

Share your thoughts on it.

Will post on wattpad soonish..😃

Do not quote this post.

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shahana🥳😆

Why dm for chapter, are not you going to post here?

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Shahana🥳😆

Why dm for chapter, are not you going to post here?

I meant wattpad links when I will post on Wattpad actually..😆

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Chapter 7

Prachi opened her eyes slowly. She felt slight pain in the chest. She sighed & looked at the clock. It was 7 o'clock in the morning. Everything was so peaceful & calm around her.

Thats because I am in hospital. Duh.

She chuckled at her own thoughts.  

She looked beside her where Pragya was resting her head sleeping. She stirred in her sleep saying something incoherent. She took Prachi's name a bit restlessly. Prachi sighed, placing a soft kiss on her mother's forehead. She had been through a lots since past few days. With her accident and Rhea's wedd...she froze. Her mind was back at those memories she wanted to forget. The memories she was trying to chase away. For that she decided to leave the city forever. It was difficult convincing Pragya. She couldn't explain the reasons. But Prgaya is the mother, she always wanted her to be happy. So she gave her what she wished for. The permission to get away from everything. That city, that people & specially that one particular person who owned her heart more than herself. 

It was that one kind love which was so hypnotic that people leave their ideology their dreams & sometimes lose mind. Ranbir's love for her was like fire which would destroy everything coming in its way. It was passionate, it was like nothing else mattered anymore other than feeling of love. Little did he know we didn't have any control over our fate. We weren't the writers of our fates. We weren't even able to know what was stored in the destiny. He wanted their own  paradise away from reality where only love would occupy all the space. But in actual it was lot more complicated than that.

Her parents loved each others with entire heart and yet they had to bear the pain of separation multiple times. She sighed & looked at her mother, caressed her face softly. She had been gone through a lot. Seeing her in such condition must be devastating for her.

-Flashback 

"Maa, Why didn't you wake me up?", 8 years old Prachi asked her mother scolding. 

"Dear you look so cute while sleeping thats why I didn't wake you up", Pragya said gigging. 

Prachi frowned & placed the wet handkerchief on Pragya's forhead softly. Her skin was burning in fever. She felt like crying seeing her in such state. Pragya pouted & encircled her arms around her daughter lovingly.

Flashback ends-

"I am sorry, maa. Sorry for not taking care of myself enough to take care of you", Prachi placed a soft kiss on Pragya's forehead careful enough not to wake her up.

She got down from the bed & winced slightly.  There were multiple cuts & bruises in her hands & where not. Pragya jolted from the sleep in an instant. She hurriedly held Prachi's hand.

"What are doing!? Lie down. Doctor said you have to take it easy", Pragya stated firmly. 

"I have to use the washroom", Prachi pouted.

"Why didn't you wake me up then? Let me help you", Pragya scolded. 

"You look so cute while sleeping thats why I didn't wake you up", Prachi said pouting. 

Pragya narrowed her eyes trying hard not to smile. She helped her stand still & go to washroom. After she came back, she helped her sit on the bed.

"Let me call  nurse for your medicines' schedule. I can't find it anywhere. Also the intercom is not working too. Don't you dare move from this place. Stay still", Pragya stated firmly. 

Prachi nodded. Pragya went out from the room & got astonished to see Ranbir was fast asleep on the chair in the corridor outside the door. The position entirely was so uncomfortable & he stirred in sleep. She sighed. Why was this boy so stubborn. She clearly told him to go home yesterday night yet there he was. Pragya needed to be strong for her daughter. Prachi had went through a lot, she didn't want any more sorrows in her fate which she could clearly save her from. Ranbir was a very good boy & perfect life partner for Prachi. Even Ranbir was the first and only choice of her when it came to Prachi's alliance. But the circumstances made her believe that they would only face problems if they stay together. How could she allow a lifetime of sorrow for her daughter? Or was it actually Prachi & Ranbir's destiny that they were meant to be together & fight against all odds?

She went to the nurse's station & requested someone of them to come to Prachi's room.

QxainxX thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love this! This is better than what they showed during the accident track actually. Ranbir wasn’t shown at all. ðŸ˜”

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: QxainxX

I love this! This is better than what they showed during the accident track actually. Ranbir wasn’t shown at all. ðŸ˜”

Thank you🤗

PS.

I wrote it before I even  knew about upcoming accident track😆