Where is Manjari....? Not in bachelor party either?

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Am I missing something..was getting used to her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh yah..she was not there...

Praram thumbnail

Why is Amber talking to Rishi about this chhota parivar of himself, Nia and Guneet? What happens to Pammi?  Will she not stay with them? And didn't Guneet get upset with Anurag when he asked her not to tell his mother that she'd be staying with them? 

Haven't they discussed this either? And even if they haven't,wouldn't Amber know that that was a major thing for Guneet? Or will Pammi stay with them, but not be considered part of the family!?

Edited by Praram - 3 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was also wondering abt that. The reason Guneet stayed unmarried until 40 is that she cld not find someone she loved who wld accept her with her mother. The reason she rejected Anurag is the same, no security for her mother. How can such a woman agree to marry someone without checking on this first?

Or does she have so much confidence in Amber that she has taken for granted he will accept her mother?

I hope he doesnt let her & all of us down on this - no matter how much he dislikes Pammi she is Guneet’s mother & it is their duty to house her & take care of her.  The fact that he went looking for Pammi before, gives me hope. 

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago
coolniki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Praram

Why is Amber talking to Rishi about this chhota parivar of himself, Nia and Guneet? What happens to Pammi?  Will she not stay with them? And didn't Guneet get upset with Anurag when he asked her not to tell his mother that she'd be staying with them? 

Haven't they discussed this either? And even if they haven't,wouldn't Amber know that that was a major thing for Guneet? Or will Pammi stay with them, but not be considered part of the family!?

Guneet was very clear that just like Amber and Niya are a packaged deal so is Pammi and Guneet. If Amber thinks that Guneet is going to dump her mom or that their relationship will change then he is delusional. Just like Niya is to Amber, Guneet is to Pammi.