SardarniRR thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't even find this actress playing Mayura so beautiful that she's playing the lead of a show based on beauty? Anyone else? There are so many more beautiful girls. And what are they advocating? Fair colour is beautiful? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: SardarniRR

I don't even find this actress playing Mayura so beautiful that she's playing the lead of a show based on beauty? Anyone else? There are so many more beautiful girls. And what are they advocating? Fair colour is beautiful? 

Different tastes and varied likes. ðŸ˜Š Let us respect each other's views.

" Beauty is in the eye of the beholder " -- poets opined. 

Yes... agree with your view on questioning --Fair colour is beautiful? Many of our Gods are dark but praised as beautiful and adorable. Because of the controversies, recently one company product was changed its product's name. ðŸ˜Š  

SadSerenade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed with @Viswasruti. Beauty is subjective, we all have different opinions to everything.

To answer your second question: No. On the contrary they are trying to showcase her struggle as well her megha's (FL's sister who's shown tanner) and showing how society behaves and reacts to the two differently. Also, if you watch the show many times the FL has mentioned she wants someone that marries her for her personality not her looks. So she's not flaunting her 'fair skin' for that matter.

Edited by SadSerenade - 3 years ago
Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the innocence on her face is required for the show and it is also a reason for bringing the protective trait in the male lead . Yes she is not strikingly beautiful but she does have her own charm thats hard to ignore.

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wonder why Mayura puts tons of make up.. she is always covered in so much make up.. and she is shown to be someone who doesn’t want to be known for her beauty?? Wierd

Sanayahoulicz09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

On the contrary I believe its all about OMKAR and his obsession over beauty.I believe even if it is about Mayura or how beautiful or not she is .According to the entire story so far goes in his perception and his thoughts of beauty its about what OMKAR sees and thinks .

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Beauty ka toh nhi pata but I feel that she needs to practice her acting skills, alot!

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Appu1981

I wonder why Mayura puts tons of make up.. she is always covered in so much make up.. and she is shown to be someone who doesn’t want to be known for her beauty?? Wierd

even I was like... Ye toh pehle se hi beautiful batayi gayi h... They should give her a natural look.

Makeup makes her look more artificial than beautiful