Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't watch the show but stumbled across a video of mshti s baby shower with kuhu being in another room away from the function. I get it that its mishti abir s baby and kuhu is just a surrogate but still she is the one carrying that child she is the one who will give birth. So shouldn't baby shower be conducted for her and not mishti. Shouldn't atleast for time people should shower love and attention on her instead of mishti .i thought it was quite disrespectful how they left her alone. 

That my thoughts on the scene that i saw. Sorry if i misinterpreted it 

Thank you. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

They gave her d attention n all after dat nly dey went to do mishti's one. Dat was surprise which was arranged by her husband abir. After all she is d one who is becoming mother. Just because she can't conceive dat doesn't mean she shouldn't enjoy all those thing. Other thing dey did mishti's baby shower separately because if dey did with kuhu's one she could huv Done more drama n insult mishti n family ppl dat dey don't care for her. She is full drama queen 

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

U aren’t watching the episodes so u don’t know the context. It’s hard to explain what has transpired

Paytonlee321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She had her own party as well. Not wrong if the real mother had her own seperate small celebration.

and if people in that house needs to show more attention and care to kuhu they need to bow down to her feet. Bcoz thats the only thing they havent done to please her. They all are there to take care of every little need of her and even then she is not happy

Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They asked her that they will conduct..but she said tum behengi ho..sau saal purane rasam mujhe nahi karni..I want baby shower...that's why to respect bade...they decided to do both...one baby shower to kuhu and godbarai to mishti ..vase if see show you don't ask this question first of alll...it's hard to explain

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

I don't watch the show but stumbled across a video of mshti s baby shower with kuhu being in another room away from the function. I get it that its mishti abir s baby and kuhu is just a surrogate but still she is the one carrying that child she is the one who will give birth. So shouldn't baby shower be conducted for her and not mishti. Shouldn't atleast for time people should shower love and attention on her instead of mishti .i thought it was quite disrespectful how they left her alone. 

Thank you. 

answer is in your question. If you watch show you will know why they did it separately. It was because kuhu didnt want to do traditional banyshower and she also didnt want to share her limelight. And a lot more is being done by everyone to please her but only thing that keeps her happy is #insultmishti

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you. 

Do watch the Mondays epi...

Don't want another soul to get tortured by Kuhuness though...

Just to sate your curiosity I would recommend that single epi

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mishbir had filed for adoption 

Meenu asked Kuhu to carry Mishbir’s child and in return she will give Kuhu and Kunal, a huge share in property (Abir’s right as well)

Kuhu was guardian of Mishbir’s child, she called adoption agency as “Mrs Rajvansh” cancelled the adoption 

Abir and Mishti didn’t want to go for surrogacy because Abir didn’t want a woman to go through the pain of losing her child after 9 month and he didn’t want Mishti to go through the pain of witnessing pregnancy phase and not being able to experience it.

Kuhu and Kunal blackmailed Mishbir into agreeing for surrogacy saying they’ll leave the house, listed everything Mishbir had done for them 

Ultimately they went ahead with surrogacy process 

Then Kuhu got a modeling contract, she went to hospital to abort Mishbir’s baby but Meenu caught her and told her that in this period of surrogacy she can put mishti down and her status in the family will be above mishti as she is giving her a baby 

For 5 months of pregnancy Kuhu is taunting and torturing Mishti, reminding her that she can’t conceive 

BM and Abir thought Mishti deserves this happiness of getting a God Bharai rasam as she is the one who’s going to be a mother, They were going to do Godbharai of both Kuhu and Mishti together 

When mishti told Kuhu about it, she starter insulting her again because she wanted Bridal shower for herself. Mishti agreed for Bridal shower

So Kuhu is getting bridal shower on one side and Mishti’s god Bharai is a surprise for her from Abir and BM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFkSp4shsMG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by NoraSM - 3 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Mishbir had filed for adoption 

Meenu asked Kuhu to carry Mishbir’s child and in return she will give Kuhu and Kunal, a huge share in property (Abir’s right as well)

Kuhu was guardian of Mishbir’s child, she called adoption agency as “Mrs Rajvansh” cancelled the adoption 

Abir and Mishti didn’t want to go for surrogacy because Abir didn’t want a woman to go through the pain of losing her child after 9 month and he didn’t want Mishti to go through the pain of witnessing pregnancy phase and not being able to experience it.

Kuhu and Kunal blackmailed Mishbir into agreeing for surrogacy saying they’ll leave the house, listed everything Mishbir had done for them 

Ultimately they went ahead with surrogacy process 

Then Kuhu got a modeling contract, she went to hospital to abort Mishbir’s baby but Meenu caught her and told her that in this period of surrogacy she can put mishti down and her status in the family will be above mishti as she is giving her a baby 

For 5 months of pregnancy Kuhu is taunting and torturing Mishti, reminding her that she can’t conceive 

BM and Abir thought Mishti deserves this happiness of getting a God Bharai rasam as she is the one who’s going to be a mother, They were going to do Godbharai of both Kuhu and Mishti together 

When mishti told Kuhu about it, she starter insulting her again because she wanted Bridal shower for herself. Mishti agreed for Bridal shower

So Kuhu is getting bridal shower on one side and Mishti’s god Bharai is a surprise for her from Abir and BM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFkSp4shsMG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hi Nora. 

But what s with kunal getting share in property in return for surrogacy. Isn't the company as much his as it is abirs?? Doesn't he works there too ??

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Nora. 

But what s with kunal getting share in property in return for surrogacy. Isn't the company as much his as it is abirs?? Doesn't he works there too ??

It is not Abir’s company 

Abir has his business and NGO

It is Meenu and Nanu’s company

Meenu has most share in the company and Abir is her son 

Kunal works there but he is Parul’s son

Meenu doesn’t consider him her heir therefore everything that is hers will go to Abir and his son 

Edited by NoraSM - 3 years ago