Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

It is not Abir’s company 

Abir has his business and NGO

It is Meenu and Nanu’s company

Meenu has most share in the company and Abir is her son 

Kunal works there but he is Parul’s son

Meenu doesn’t consider him her heir therefore everything that is hers will go to Abir and his son 

Oh i always thought kunal and abir were brother since he calls her bhai and Meenakshi maa 

That is unfair to kunal. Imho. 

I guess he should leave the company and house with kuhu after the baby is born. That way everyone can happy. The two sister clearly dont get along and from the looks of it Meenakshi does not like kunal for whatever reason. 

So yeah i guess kunal should work somewhere where he is respected. 

Everyone lives happily. 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

Oh i always thought kunal and abir were brother since he calls her bhai and Meenakshi maa 

That is unfair to kunal. Imho. 

I guess he should leave the company and house with kuhu after the baby is born. That way everyone can happy. The two sister clearly dont get along and from the looks of it Meenakshi does not like kunal for whatever reason. 

So yeah i guess kunal should work somewhere where he is respected. 

Everyone lives happily. 

Yup

They are brothers

Mehul Kapadiya is their father, who cheated on Meenu with Parul, Meenu accepted Parul and Kunal after getting to know his truth 

They changed the track somehow otherwise since beginning Meenu loved Kunal and Abir

Kuhu made a mess by accepting Meenu’s deal to put down Mishti in front of everyone, how will Kunal react when he gets to know that his wife demanded to be his brother’s surrogate for property and was going for abortion?
Moreover Kunal is a businessman, He doesn’t need Meenu’s money, He won Some business award recently. Abir is loaded too, he was leaving the house with Mishti anyway 

Kuhu got her bridal shower, They would have conducted it together if she didn’t have problems with Mishti 

Edited by NoraSM - 3 years ago