Riansh FF: Destiny (Part 3 - Page 3)

rose_0001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Everyone! I have been reading a lot on this forum recently because of this show and have gotten a lot of inspiration as well. This is just my take on this story.

*The story is meant to follow the current storyline, in a way*

RaiSinghania mansion: 

Angad POV:

Riddhima: “Angad!!! Angad!!“As the screams of his name increased the voice got louder and louder

Being the brother he couldn’t just sit quietly when his sister called out for him, but he really couldn’t give his identity away. He looked at Riddhima once and knew if he didn’t respond to her pleas she was going to do something big! She has always been like this, you do something she doesn’t like and she takes the whole world on her head. There was a time when this used to annoying but nowadays there are times when I miss her screaming for me to get my help or something. Her loud screams burst my bubble and as she approached closer to me I could hear the rage in her voice. 

Riddhima: “what is this?” She said throwing some papers at me and right then and there I knew what this was about

Angad: “what?”

Riddhima: “dad is in the hospital and I have to find out like this.....I wish to punch you so bad, now why are you quiet tell me!! Angad”

And I just stood there quiet because I didn’t know what to say, Riddhima has always been the sensitive one and she takes everything very seriously and personally...if I tell her that dad wanted to keep it from her because he didn’t want her to worry then she going to take offense

Riddhima: “Angad I am asking you something, dad has been in the hospital for three days and I just find out, why?”

“Because he didn’t want you to worry and once he woke up I was going to tell you and he said no because he didn’t want you to take his health on your plate too,” I said

Riddhima: “that’s just ridiculous, he is our father obviously his health is my priority....I can’t lose him too”, she said with tears in her eyes, and all of a sudden she was on the floor wailing 

This was expected, Riddhima has always been daddy’s princess but after maa’s death years ago her constant fear is losing dad too. 

I sit next to her on the floor and try to console her, but she was just not having it. “Di, listen to me...dad is good, he is healthy, he is taking all his medications and breathing well, his reports have come out very good and he is going to be back on his feet in a couple of days!” I said trying to rub her to get her to stop crying. Her tears stopped and she was just hiding her face in her knees with her snotty nose....let me tell you something, I didn’t miss her crying. As a younger brother, you always want to make sure that you are able to protect your sister but always keep the tears out of her eyes, to a certain degree I failed her in that aspect. 

“Hey, listen! You want me to FaceTime dad! So you can check for yourself!”, I said to her and I saw her shake her head weirdly

That's my sister, easily pleased, and finds joy in the little things. I took my phone out as I was shaking my head at her antics and called dad’s cell knowing that he was probably just playing some games on it or talking to one of his clients, I was hoping it wasn’t the latter and I wasn’t interrupting something important. 

I signed in relief when he picked up in the first ring, and I nudged the phone towards Riddhima who now was trying to wipe her very read face…good thing Vansh is not seeing her like this or it would have really caused a lot of drama. Riddhima looked at dad once and broke out into a smile even though she was really mad. 

“Hi! Gorgeous!” I heard dad say to di.

“I am really mad at you, don’t try to be very sweet. How could you think that your health is not my priority? You know how much I love you and can’t have anything happen to you.” She said with tears starting to bream in her eyes again. dad really just tried to calm her down so she wouldn’t do something like take the next flight home 

“Baacha listen to me. Mein theek hoon. It was just a minor heart attack, it might have just been because of my age and all those things I still worry about, and on top of that, I am always worried about what new situation you are going to fall into. Don’t think for a moment that I didn’t hear about you getting shot, the almost drowning, and the chandelier incident…I have my reports that I keep getting,” I heard dad say and Riddhima’s eyes just looked at me and if she could kill me with her eyes she would have. Thank god she doesn’t have that power. 

“Dad, that's a talk for another day, why don’t you take some rest and we can talk later. I know it getting very late there and please try to take it easy, if you need me to I can take over some aspects of the business, it's not like I have a hard time learning anything and Angad is here to help, right?” She said looking at me and I was just looking at her dumbfounded. Riddhima is probably one of the smartest people I know, from a very young age she has always been a very bright student and today she has degrees in not one but like 20 professions, but one thing she made very clear from the starting was to try to stay out of business because she didn’t want to take away dad's life or my future life. I mean I would love to work alongside di, she brings a unique perspective in everything, and that's what I love about her. 

“Dad, she is right. We can both try to handle things from here and di is offering, can you believe that and I would love to work with her, you know it’s been a dream,” I said while trying to get in the camera frame so I could see dads face. 

Dad looked very hesitant, and I mean I would if my kids were asking me to give them the one thing that kept his mind from going crazy, not having mom around really affected this. However, we were here because of him and he knows that one day he is going to have to hand everything over to the two of us. Even though I studied business, I didn’t always do that. I really wanted to do adventurous things, so I flew planes for a while, then learned to sail because managing enormous things is adventurous, did martial arts, and professionally fought. However, I knew it was time to come back and help dad because the business, his second Jaan was getting too much for him. 

I came out of my Lala land when Riddhima tried to throw the phone at me after she said bye to dad, as her way of returning it. That was my sister, she could be very sisterly at one moment and then in a very playful mood in another second. 

“Do you feel better now?” I said asking her. She just nodded her head! “Hey, remember why we are here? The faster we get to the culprits that faster we can go back home,” I said looking at her. 

She just nodded her head and said “you know I want nothing more than to get to the culprit's hands but the trust the family has instilled in me is going to just cause pain if it continues to grow, I just hope that it doesn’t hurt them so much and have them lose faith in the meaning of trust.” She said looking out the window, on the room that we were in. 

“I know they are going to understand why you did all of this, they are going to get it and maybe you will still be their daughter-in-law,” I said with a smirk. I see how Vansh and her look at each other, hell everyone sees it…that dance a few days ago and all the other times she was so smitten by his eyes. I just hope this doesn’t hurt her in the end.

“Angad, I didn’t come here to be his wife, circumstances led me to it, and it's not like I had a choice, I had to do what I had to do to stay here, finding the culprits is more important than my love life,” she said with a very annoyed tone. Yes, we discuss everything with each other, we always have and I hope we can always do that. She has been like a mother to me for a greater part of my life and she has seen me through it all, but I get what she means

“Ok! Don’t kill me for teasing you…are you ok to go out there and face everyone again, I really hope no one heard your initial screams because we really don’t want to let anyone know who we are,” I said looking her

She just nodded her and headed towards that locked door to the office that I am always at in the mansion, “just go along with everything I am saying, Sunny is coming back today, and when he does give Ishani happily to him, Please!” She said looking at me with a stern yet calm face

“I know and I didn’t really like her anyway, she is too much on the dramatic side for me, you know that right,” I said to her with a disgusting face…I didn’t really want to marry Ishani, but di asked and I had to agree and go along with whatever she wanted to get out these stupid marriage rituals

“Also, di have you been able to find any treatments for Siya”, I asked genuinely concerned

Di smiled at me and said “I think I have something in mind and the chances are she is going to be able to walk again, I just have to get her to agree to do it, I really hope she agrees…it wasn’t her fault and the poor girl took a lot of pain at a very young age”

“I think she will agree and if you need someone to talk to her, let me know, I can give it a try even though I don’t know how successful that would be,” I said and Di’s face looked very amused, I know what she is thinking, that I like Siya, but I genuinely just want to help this person be able to walk again. 

“Yeah, I am thinking of talking to her tomorrow…you can give it try after that if she refuses obviously,” she said with a sigh

“Got it di, now you go get dressed its another one of those events where we have to fool them and maybe get a step closer to the culprit,” I said and she nodded

“You too and be very careful,” she said and turned around and left 

There are many things that my sister has seen from a very young age, either it is losing mom and almost dad, she has had to fill in and take responsibility from a very young age and I just hope that her struggle to finding the culprits ends soon. It’s been way too long, she needs to get her share of happiness and peace. I think she is starting to get that in this family and I just hope that everything works out. As a brother, I want nothing but happiness for her and all I can do is support all her decisions. 

I hope you liked it! I am open to possible storyline ideas and criticism.  I can't promise to update every day but will try to as often as I can. Let me know what you guys think. 

Part 2: Page 1

Part 3: Page 3

Edited by rose_0001 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaindropsNRoses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

amazing👏....its such a beautiful story.....great start👍🏼.....eagerly waiting for the next part....

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome start

Love it

Update soon

Sh51030 thumbnail

Amazing write up .

Do continue soon. Please

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow! that was a great start! so angad is Angre? Riddhima and Angre are bhai behen! awesome! they are here to catch the culprits. Interested to know of who are the culprits and what crime they did. Please update soon!

rose_0001 thumbnail

Hi all! Sorry for the late update. 

Riddhima POV:

Walking towards our room, lost in thought of all that happened today, I can’t believe that Angad and dad tried to hide something that big from me, but I understand why they did it. It really has been a lot on me lately. Being a wife, a daughter-in-law, a lover, a daughter, and many other roles can be very tiring. I hate that I have to be the person that I would have never wanted myself to be but just to get to the reason I came to India is something I am ready to fight for, I am brought out of my Lala land as I hit something and I close my eyes knowing that I am about to fall. But these very familiar hands wrap around my waist and I know I am safe in these arms, so I slowly open my eyes to see my husband staring at me with concerned eyes...those that I have been seeing too often nowadays. 

My husband, sounds so weird in my head, but staring into his eyes was like being drunk, it was this different kind of feeling...the one where you care about nothing but the person you are staring at....his eyes are very addictive. I thought to myself! Then I hear someone clearing their throat and candy and we both break our eye lock and look at the person and obviously, it had to be him! DSR, this old man who looks very scary, he is not the old Santa looking grandfather type with a beer belly and chubby cheeks and jolly mood. DSR has amends of his own, he reminds me of the evil stepsister form cinderella...maybe just the vibe he gives off! Also, he looks very familiar, but I can’t pinpoint who. 

I look at Vansh and he looked very irritated and annoyed, his face is worth laughing at....he looks at me and says, “where have you been? I have been looking for you and you know I don’t like to have you go out my sight for more than like 5 mins?” That’s the overprotective Vansh RiaSinghania I know. 

“Mein to sirf Angre se sirf kuch important puch ne gayi thi,” I said trying to make excuse but it was also the truth. 

“Kya puch na tha use?”, Vansh asked

“Why do you have to know everything”, I said highly annoyed with his questions 

“Ok, fine don’t tell me I will just go ask him and waise bhi tume ready nahi hona hai, do ghante me shaadi ka mahurat hair, so go get ready and make it quick,” he said with a straight face and I just nodded and walked into our room to get changed. 

Staring at myself in the mirror, putting on my jewelry, all of this seemed a little off to me. I have always been the type to have minimalistic jewelry, but after marriage, I wear so much of these heavy things, I am always surprised. But I am minding my business putting on my bangles, and earning when I feel someone’s presence behind me, my eyes go towards the mirror to see who this person is! A smile creeps up on my face as I realize who it is and he just has the tiniest smile back! Who knew he could smile, I thought to myself and continued to try to put this hearing in my year, but I keep missing the hole, I don't know earrings aren’t my greatest friends, either they hurt my ear or they take forever to get in.

Suddenly, my hair is moved away from my back and Vansh takes the earrings out of hand to try to put it and those chills and the weird comfort feeling, the butterflies in my belly, what is all this? I thought to myself...I just stare at him through and mirror. I am not sure how long it has been since we have just stood like statues, but someones scream breaks our eye lock. 

I turn towards the door to look at Siya in Angre’s arms. Vansh gets very concerned and runs towards Siya, as I follow him towards her. As we get there, Angre is already trying to get her situated in her wheelchair. 

“Siya, tum theek to ho na”, Vansh said to her

Siya just nodded her head, but it was clearly written on her face that she was very displeased by something…"are you hurting”, I asked Siya as I got on my knees to help her with her legs…she just shook her head in a no, but I knew that wasn’t the case, she was refusing treatment for some reason, just now she tried to stand…she is one of the strongest people I know and I have also seen her medical files and I know that with her will power she will be able to walk again. She has it in her, but something is keeping her from pushing herself. 

“Angre, could you get me ice please!” I said looking towards Angre and he just nodded….”Siya lets get you to your room and I can see what the problem actually can be, ok?” I said to her as I got up and we both started to move towards her room. 

As soon as we get to her room, Siya starts to ball her eyes out, “hey…what wrong” I said rubbing her back and asking her. She just wouldn’t stop and I knew she needed to let it out. I just stood there trying to get console her by trying to rub her back and I felt more than one person eyes eye glaring at me…I just looked around and nodded at Angre because I knew he would get them all away because Siya needed to be away from everyone's prying eyes

Angre came back with water and just handed it to me, it doesn’t surprise me that he is the one that would come with water like that. Vansh is still standing at the door looking at his sister distraught…somewhere on his face, it is written that he has failed his only sister. I know nothing more than what is shown superficially, but deep down Siya’s paralyzing is connected to all that I am trying to find out. 

I just hug Siya and say sweet nothings in her ears, after a few minutes I feel her stop cry, but she just stays like that…I slowly break the hug and wipe her tears. She just looks at me a little relieved, I know she is not going to say anything just yet, but I am going to give her as much time as she needs. I see her try to speak and I cut her, “its ok, you don’t have to say nothing if you don’t want to ok…we all just want you to be happy.” She just nodded and said, “thank you Angre, for coming in time to save me…I don’t know what got into me and I really just had this urge to stand and didn’t think of the consequences.” 

“Its ok, Siya but next time just ask and I will help u if need help, ok?” He said without thinking because my head just jerked around to look at him…Angre saying something like this sounded weird and different…but Siya just nodded at that statement and didn’t think anything of it. 

Vansh came in the room and looked at Siya and it was like the siblings had this secret language, she just nodded as he looked at her and said “I am ok Bhai, don’t worry about it, maybe I just got super excited at the idea of walking again and it seems like there is a lot of struggle left before that” 

“Actually I have to say something to that”, I said thinking of telling of this treatment that I came across and completely forgot about the wedding that was supposed to happen

“Go ahead Riddhima,” Vansh said

“I came across this case that is similar to Siya’s and I think we should try the treatment, I can explain in detail tomorrow, Angre are you ready, it's your wedding rituals are to starting in 45 mins, Vansh you too,” I said with a little bit of a stern motherly tone towards that end. 

“Don’t you have to finish getting ready”, Vansh said looking directly towards me 

“I do, but I am going to help Siya and then I will come over,” I said turning towards Siya and her dresser

They both took it as a hint walked out of the room towards their respective rooms 

Vansh POV

“Angre!” I called out to the one person that has been by my side since the day he saved me in the shootout three years ago

“Yes, Boss!” He said turning to look at me

“Thank You for that, and thank you for what you are doing today, I know this marriage isn’t going to be the easiest but is going to get better,” I said with this tone that even surprised me too because it seemed like I didn’t want him to suffer because of Ishani

“I know, Boss…I am going to let everything take its own turn, Riddhima had proposed it for a reason, and I owe it to you to accept that, even if it is your wife asking,” Angre  said without any emotion

I just nodded my head and started to walk towards my room, him saying even if it is your wife, really got me thinking…have I really changed, or have I gotten a little bit more to my old self…the one that wasn’t this strict, filled with vengeance, but the Vansh that used to smile more often, laugh and play with his siblings, it has been ages since they have seen that Vansh. 

That's all for today! Let me how you like it in the comments! Thank you!

Edited by rose_0001 - 3 years ago
lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh i loved it....❤❤ update soon plz. 

I just love Riansh❤

the-havelgirl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

Riansh thumbnail