aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Na na karte karte dekh hi liya episode and I'm sorry to everyone who is sad but it was so much fun! Felt like I was watching a Balaji show, just with a better written antagonist.

I had went in expecting to hate it based on everything I read on the forum today but the episode surprised me. It bowled me over. I'm really looking forward to discovering what is this event that took place that has everyone rattled (Refer Kunal coming to the kitchen and telling that it has been difficult for everyone).

First up! I need to appreciate Kaveri! Damn girl! She has made me her fan! That change in her expression when Meenu made her eat noodles👏. Uff!! Kuhu maidan mein utar chuki hai and she is ready to play dirty. That has to be my favourite scene of the day apart from when they showed how and when she became this evil, unforgiving person. Writers & makers, I forgive you for all your blunders and all the nonsense you've made me sit through because looking back and seeing Kuhu's journey from a bubbly girl trying to attain validation from her family to her becoming this this girl who realised that she is in too deep (and alone) to get out of the mess she has unwittingly created for herself makes for such an interesting and layered character. That scene when the doctor asked her if she wants to call anyone and she says, "Mere saath koi nahi hai"💔 Must say that scene hit the correct nerve after the market nightmare scene with Varsha and Meenu.

I was expecting to really hate Kuhu for what all she said to Mishti and it was definitely very very 🤢 but I was more intrigued to know what is cooking in Kuhu's head. There's a plan brewing which involves getting Kunal to mistrust Mishti (and Abir?) or to get Kunal away from this family and show Meenakshi the finger, and I am so interested to know what this plan is. 

Also, did anyone else notice that Kuhu is back in the upstairs room?!

The final showdown is going to be so interesting with Meenu, Kuhu, Abir and Varsha being the main players. This episode actually made me so excited. 

P.S. Just a heads up that I won't be replying until and unless it's about something interesting. I'm not interested in playing defence for liking the episode or Kuhu's transformation. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aquaHP

First up! I need to appreciate Kaveri! Damn girl! She has made me her fan! That change in her expression when Meenu made her eat noodles👏. Uff!! Kuhu maidan mein utar chuki hai and she is ready to play dirty. That has to be my favourite scene of the day apart from when they showed how and when she became this evil, unforgiving person.

Kaveri's knocking it out of the park. She's getting to play so many emotions and shades and she's executing it all amazingly.

Other than Abir if there is anyone who can lock horns with Meenakshi, it's Kuhu. Though Meenu is a much more experienced player, (the way she manipulates Kuhu in the hospital), Kuhu can hold her own. 

That scene when the doctor asked her if she wants to call anyone and she says, "Mere saath koi nahi hai"💔 Must say that scene hit the correct nerve after the market nightmare scene with Varsha and Meenu.

that's true. till that phase, who's wholeheartedly with her? Varsha tries to be but BM has her own drama regarding that. Abir is there but there's a limit and of course he has other priorities. Kunal, till this episode that you're referring, hasn't been up to the mark. Parul's nice with everyone. Jasmeet has her own agenda. rest we know who stands where. 

Also I am liking the fact that Varsha is giving the cold shoulder to BM. Knowingly or unknowingly BM has always been biased and Varsha cant even say anything about it without coming out looking bad.

Varsha's fears about her daughter being discarded after the child is born, is not totally baseless.

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I liked kaveri's acting more than any other character im the show . She says so much with her expressions . 

Specially her pain and disappointment expression ate so amazing . Totally can feel the pain without any dialogue

aquaHP thumbnail

I love you! You've been taking my paap comment seriouslysmiley36. It was only for long posts btw. 

Originally posted by: Sense9

Kaveri's knocking it out of the park. She's getting to play so many emotions and shades and she's executing it all amazingly.

💯

I'm loving her acting! I'm so glad that she got to play a character like Kuhu, who has so many shades, in such an early phase of her career. She is going to ace whatever comes next for her.

Other than Abir if there is anyone who can lock horns with Meenakshi, it's Kuhu. Though Meenu is a much more experienced player, (the way she manipulates Kuhu in the hospital), Kuhu can hold her own. 

Absolutely! You know what I loved about that scene? Kuhu had realised that she was being manipulated and the fact that she had found Meenakshi's weak point. 

that's true. till that phase, who's wholeheartedly with her? Varsha tries to be but BM has her own drama regarding that. Abir is there but there's a limit and of course he has other priorities. Kunal, till this episode that you're referring, hasn't been up to the mark. Parul's nice with everyone. Jasmeet has her own agenda. rest we know who stands where. 

As much as I hate the words coming out of her mouth, I'm actually really liking this Kuhu because she is finally seeing everything crystal clear. All of that baby jaap and surrogacy drama made her realise that she is all alone and she has stopped nibhao-ing rishtey with people who didn't try to put even one ounce of effort to understand her even though she was there for them whenever they needed her. I mean, she is still pretending but pehle, she really put in all her effort to nibhao those relationships and now, she doesn't care one bit. Everyone can go eat dust. She just cares about getting Kunal away from this family. After watching today's episode and remembering the maa-beta-bahu hug scene, I think she is also trying to get Parul but I am just speculating at this point about that.

Also I am liking the fact that Varsha is giving the cold shoulder to BM. Knowingly or unknowingly BM has always been biased and Varsha cant even say anything about it without coming out looking bad.

Varsha's fears about her daughter being discarded after the child is born, is not totally baseless.

I wanted to say this but I had decided not to because my hate for BP-BM and their kharaab parenting/mukhiya skills was way too visible. 

Varsha's fears are not baseless at all and with her chuppi, she is actually getting to observe BP-BM's biasness more properly. Aaj she could clearly see it in BP's behaviour. BM grinds on my nerves whenever she says "humaari betiyaan". Itna pyaar achanak se Kuhu ke liye kahaan se phoot raha hai?Jab actually dikhaana chahiye tha tab kahaan thi ye? I know! Apni gudiya rani ko extra doll dene ke liye Kuhu se doll chheen rahi thi. Just because Kuhu is going to be birthing the baby for MA, she is showing care, but Kuhu clearly sees through it tabhi toh when Mishti said, "BM ki khushi ke liye", she didn't care one bit. 

Also, MA!! Kitna rotein hain ye dono! Talking about Kuhu blackmailing them! My foot! Itne against the toh stand your ground. Chahiye tha tumhe apna khud ka bacha, you saw an active participant and you decided to forget your "morals". Abir bol toh aise raha tha jaise zabardasti uska sperm le liya ho kisi ne. Would he have relented if BB would have done the same thing? Tab toh zameen aasmaan kar deta unke against jaane ke liye. The only reason he is so annoyed is because Mishti is not letting him be the saviour he wants to be, and the only reason I am feeling bad for Mishti is because BM has raised her to be the same cry baby as herself. Atleast BM does what she does knowingly but yahaan toh Mishti clueless hai. 

Ooops! Saari bhadaas nikaal di rather than replying to you. Sorry!

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya1605

I liked kaveri's acting more than any other character im the show . She says so much with her expressions . 

Specially her pain and disappointment expression ate so amazing . Totally can feel the pain without any dialogue

IKR?!! The expression thing is one more reason why I loved her and Ritvik's scenes so much. They both put in so much in that 2min sequence ki dissect karte karte 🤯 ho jaata tha.

I can't wait to see their upcoming projects. They would be so fab because they got to do so much in this show.

Sonali1605 thumbnail

IKR?!! The expression thing is one more reason why I loved her and Ritvik's scenes so much. They both put in so much in that 2min sequence ki dissect karte karte 🤯 ho jaata tha.

I can't wait to see their upcoming projects. They would be so fab because they got to do so much in this show.

Just to watch 2 mins scene of kuku/kuhunal I can bear 18 mins of family drama and crying .

I just wish they get some amazing project and we can see the magic on screen again

NamrataRa thumbnail

I am assuming kunal is playing.He wants to protect the baby. 

I am so elated the show is ending finally.Kaveri proved her versatility in her first show.This show will add so much to her resume. No stopping.

Sonali1605 thumbnail

I actually loved that scene where kuhu blackmail meenu. I think kuhu got all this courage and confidence as kunal is with her . She feels secure now as kunal is there .He is fighting for her .

Sometimes I kind a dont like parul even after witnessing all the insult kunal and kuhu has suffered she is still focused on making mishti happy . She always have a inclination towards mishti as compared to kuhu.

Edited by riya1605 - 3 years ago
Sonali1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

I am assuming kunal is playing.He wants to protect the baby. 

I am so elated the show is ending finally.Kaveri proved her versatility in her first show.This show will add so much to her resume. No stopping.

You think kunal is acting to be with kuhu ? 

Don't say this kuhu wil get hurt !!!

NamrataRa thumbnail

I feel so. I don't think kunal can be so rude to Misti.If it is true kuhu can take any drastic step.