Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok who else has tears? 😆 This is 150

What an emotional fool am I 😆

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
CaptainV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you 35 KSG Bajaj ATs. You have made this short yet amazing journey of Bajaj more memorable. A journey filled with joy, laughter, craziness, _______ leaving some blanks for whatever else. This is not a goodbye, but a new beginning... i.e., in the next AT/FC🤣

I don't have anything to add for the members, coz I'll see you in the next 😆

V😎

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I love this entry wached on work place and was not able to concentrate 🤣

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I will miss my Bajaj at bt happy for new beginning ☺️❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Notice

Members must be knowing, we are shifting to KSGFC permanently.

No rules change but we just are shifting to KSGFC as it was pre-decided when we shifted here that we would be BajajAT till the time the show ends as the possibility of KSG returning as Mr Bajaj would still be strong. Now that the show has ended, so does our journey as BajajAT but we start ours as KSGFC. 💖

Hence

It's an earnest request to the members of the AT to pls like this post if you do not wish to continue. Or pls PM me or the Mod of the forum, if you don't want to continue. 💖 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Admin Note 

35 Glorious Appreciation Threads.

Allll good things come to an end, for better things to happen. The journey was all that mattered and I am glad we did. There were Ups there were Downs but one thing remained intact, that was the love for the character and the actor and ultimately the love that we shared amongst us. Every journey gifts us a lot of life lessons, but the biggest of all that this journey has given me is, being this AT's Admin. It has taught me so many things I never knew that I ever will, for better. This AT gave me the opportunity to reconnect with my long lost IF friends. This AT gave me great friends who made this journey even more colourful. This AT had so much to give and honestly I wish as a member I could give it back at least half of what it gave to me. I salute to the passionate love that every member harbors for the character. Without you members this feat couldn't have been possible at all. I thank you for your patience, your emotions, your time, and your love, that you have given to this AT. Memories that were made will be cherished for life. 

As the time nears to bid goodbyes I would like to thank Mr Karan Singh Grover, for being Mr Bajaj. Thank you for everything! Last but not the least a huge thank you to the DT of this forum, for her endless support and guiding us at every step. 

This isnt an end, its an Aur Revoir

Though I didnt start off as the Admin of the AT, but I am much glad to have the opportunity to sign off as KSG BAJAJ AT Admin.

Much Love

God Bless

Only Love Is Real

This AT now continues as KSGFC (link here : KSGFC#36)