Baljeet's sinister plot! - Latest Preview

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

While Reyansh prepares for Pranati's birthday, Baljeet decides to stall the celebrations with her devious tactics! 

Starts with same as yesterday....pranati talking to her mother about the laddo...with reyansh listening from outside.....then rey and jugunu are shown decoratting her room with dadi in her sinister voice....claims to get an earthquake(as yesterday)with jugunu making bday card for her....jugunu and rey waits for pranati.....in her decorated room...dadi comes there and instigate rey to do video call and ask why she hasnt come back till now....rey does video call and pranati is cutting cake with archit and navya....jugunu gets upsets and burns the card she made for pranati.....while rey looks on from behind....with dadi very pleased with herself....pranati finally comes back...calling jugunu's name....archit comes from behind to give her the cake she forgot....jugunu is very upset with pranati....so is pranati looking as jugunu...with rey sarcastically commenting that only he was left.....he also came...

Pranati is shown crying in front of mata rani....that she needs to win jugunu's trust....that she wont be able to live without her.....jugunu comes there and teases her that she looks naice while crying.....and pranati looks suprised at her statement......dhol plays and younger khuranas are shown celebrating pranati's bday with pranati and jugunu enjoying the center and rest circling them..armaan looking at riya to manaofy her.......rey and pranati have an eyelock....

Dadi dadi dadi...all her moves are going haywire...or so its seems...till rey is with pranati and jugunu......jugs change of heart happened because of rey....and last scene.....looks like pranati is aware about it......and is grateful of rey to help her.....

i am really hoping the difference between pranati and jugunu was temporary one only....and the preview is correct for once......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Tfs.

So excited and waiting for episode.

Edited by Krilovad - 3 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thanks darling but this Archit is getting on my nerves.Rey didn't react feels like He is in sacrifice mode.Noh big walli 😡

Edited by Sonia.KN - 3 years ago
vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

thanks darling but this Archit is getting on my nerves.Rey didn't react feels like He is in sacrifice mode.Noh big walli 😡

Me too...i know he is just being a good friend....but as pranati said before....he makes things complicated for her and jugunu...and right now pranati needs to focus on being a mom.....i dont know the reason why pranati went there.....but seeing jugs efforts and her burning the card.....i felt bad for the poor girl....she just got her mom...and she doesn't want to share it with others as of now.....which i get somehow....

rey's focus was to calm jugunu enough to celebrate pranati's bday......his actual views might be different.....i really hope he doesnt learn mahaan mode from pranati...one is more than enough....

Edited by vswarup - 3 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: vswarup

Me too...i know he is just being a good friend....but as pranati said before....he makes things complicated for her and jugunu...and right not pranati needs to focus on being a mom.....i dont know the reason why pranati went there.....but seeing jugs efforts and her burning the card.....i felt bad for the poor girl....she just got her mom...and she doesn't want to share it with others as of now.....which i get somehow....

rey's focus was to calm jugunu enough to celebrate pranati's bday......his actual views might be different.....i really hope he doesnt learn mahaan mode from pranati...one is more than enough....

You know I alwayz say I agree with Prani on everything and sees show from Rey's point of view.Here I feel Rey is doing parental duties much better than Prani.

He might not have those moral values which Prani got from Her upbringing.But He has that harsh experience of childhood that He ll not let His child go through it. So He is trying His best.

Everyday He is trying to be a better Dad Covered long way from not accepting His unborn child. With experience He can give values to Her as well. 

He is the man who can handle whole family single handedly.Even Daddi can't plan n plot against Him openly.So she makes others pawn.

The imperfect characters r love. Either Aditya Hooda or Rey Khurana. Their morals were different.Adi one woman man,Rey womaniser. But r not MCP. Who torture women then become Mahaan.They learn from own mistakes n try to rectify.Again repeat same.Inside their tough outlook they have soft heart.

Which made me fall for both HC n Kunal r of different level of artist perfectionist is the term. KJ is one generation younger n long way to go.

Love both 

May be typo mistakes due to silly auto correct 

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

You know I alwayz say I agree with Prani on everything and sees show from Rey's point of view.Here I feel Rey is doing parental duties much better than Prani.

He might not have those moral values which Prani got from Her upbringing.But He has that harsh experience of childhood that He ll not let His child go through it. So He is trying His best.

Everyday He is trying to be abetter Dad from not accepting His unborn child. With experience He can give values to Her as well. 

He is the man who can handle whole family single handedly.Even Daddi can't plan n plot against Him openly.So she makes others pawn.

@Bold, very well put!! 

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

some of u judges the characters so fast. the epi didn't even air but now convinced pranati is not a good mom and doesn't prioritize jugnu enough

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

some of u judges the characters so fast. the epi didn't even air but now convinced pranati is not a good mom and doesn't prioritize jugnu enough

that is the level of craziness we have.....for PB....

Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

Aap to kabhi kabhi atte ho. We r such its not about Prani only Rey k saath bhi aisa he hota hai..What we haven't said to Rey every term has used for Him..So chill...After Epi it gonna be Chit n Daddi for dhulnr k liye

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'm not going to say anything and wait.

But in my head I already have several things in my head. The machine is on its way....