Plz answer confused

sambra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Preesha said to rudraksh that I was. About to tell you that u shared the secret with me but didn't she already tell rudra that before when rudra asked preesha day after he was drunk that did I confess my feelings and she said no u just told me about your dad how he made u a rockstar did cvs forget that then how did preesha think rudra didn't know and y was she sorry that she didn't tell him

Rudra dad was mad at him y he said your in this video how can he think rudra make the video when he was in the video 

Y is police checking house member phones 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

hi

1. pree didnt tell whole conversions... so it may be referring to that

2. Balraj ehhhhh i dnt knw

3. Police started investing source of video upload... tracking ip...

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sambra

Preesha said to rudraksh that I was. About to tell you that u shared the secret with me but didn't she already tell rudra that before when rudra asked preesha day after he was drunk that did I confess my feelings and she said no u just told me about your dad how he made u a rockstar did cvs forget that then how did preesha think rudra didn't know and y was she sorry that she didn't tell him

Yes she did tell him but he was protecting her in front of his family by not taking her name .. however later in today’s episode when they spoke she tells him how she will never do anything to hurt him and will always be with him ... let’s hope he remembers that when the time comes ..

Rudra dad was mad at him y he said your in this video how can he think rudra make the video when he was in the video 

He means why did you say all that .. or put yourself in a situation where someone could do this to you .. all of this is leading to the blame being put on Preesha .. 

Y is police checking house member phones 

Because Appa suggested that the source from the where the video was made is to be traced .. if that is the case ..  the source file would be traced to Yuvraj’s phone .. since he was the one who sent it preesha .. hope the basic logic is not forgotten here