2 yrs of Kasauti Zindagii Kay and Anupre♥️♥️😍😍 - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

This scene I always wondered how come Prerna is in Diwali's costume and Anurag shifted to another clothes. 

he has just removed his sherwani....that red one from top

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

he has just removed his sherwani....that red one from top

Haan that I know. But that scene, where does it fit? 

After all the happenings on Diwali day? 

They have weird ways of fitting FBs. 

Like the Phoonk scene😆

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Like the Phoonk scene😆

Don't u remember anurag dialogue of pre don't like ac at night.when did they even sleep in bb together.

Remember the flashback where anurag and pre were waiting for co.but in story anurag memory was lost.

So cvs r expert in plugging such scenes with no head and tail

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Like the Phoonk scene😆

At Least they tried to recreate Diwali Look and tried to create a gap in the Diwali timeline. I was impressed with their effort to make it believable. 😆

The phook clothes and the Qafirana dance clothes  were like uniform for AnuPre . Whenever they needed FB they made AnuPre wear those.🤣

Edited by Aurtika - 3 years ago
shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

At Least they tried to recreate Diwali Look and tried to create a gap in the Diwali timeline. I was impressed with their effort to make it believable. 😆

The phook clothes and the Qafirana dance clothes  were like uniform for AnuPre . Whenever they needed FB they made AnuPre wear those.🤣

True🤣🤣🤣

You remember the recent Pregnancy FB?

I still don't know where it can fit🤣

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Don't u remember anurag dialogue of pre don't like ac at night.when did they even sleep in bb together.

Remember the flashback where anurag and pre were waiting for co.but in story anurag memory was lost.

So cvs r expert in plugging such scenes with no head and tail

Yea that pregnancy scene was from parallel universe only🤣 No timeline there. 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The only thing which explains the complete lack of continuity in this story is that the whole damn thing is happening in 2 parallel universes. 🤔

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Expecting continuity and coherence are like looking for a needle in the haystack in the KZK dump..

Till last episode, Shivi was pregnant, in the current epsode it vanished mysteriously not only from the cast and CV's memory, but also from Shivi's womb ..

During initial episodes post lockdown, KL gave away Sneha to the orphanage, 

During current episodes it was Anurag Basu who gave her away to the orphanage

It was Komolika who set orphanage to arson in one episode in the very next it is Chandrika who did so on KL's behest

Chandrika was a sweet lady taking care of Sneha not a long back but she has turned out be a mercenary lady all of a sudden.. Lets conveniently forget that she would be living luxuriously by blackmailing KL, not be running a flower shop to earn a living..

But well..

The writing was never stellar neither were writers any good, but post lockdown it has become abysmal. The writers have been isolated in mental asylum during the lockdown, it seems. Cheap weed combined with electric shocks are a lethal combination. Proof --- KZK CVs who have turned from mediocre to poor, like real poor...

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Expecting continuity and coherence are like looking for a needle in the haystack in the KZK dump..

Till last episode, Shivi was pregnant, in the current epsode it vanished mysteriously not only from the cast and CV's memory..

During initial episodes post lockdown, KL gave away Sneha to the orphanage, 

During current episodes it was Anurag Basu who gave her away to the orphanage

It was Komolika who set orphanage to arson in one episode in the very next it is Chandrika who did so on KL's behest

Chandrika was a sweet lady taking care of Sneha not a long back but she has turned out be a mercenary lady all of a sudden.. Lets conveniently forget that she would be living luxuriously by blackmailing KL, not be running a flower shop to earn a living..

But well..

The writing was never stellar neither were writers any good, but post lockdown it has become abysmal. The writers have been isolated in mental asylum during the lockdown, it seems. Cheap weed combined with electric shocks are a lethal combination. Proof --- KZK CVs who have turned from mediocre to poor, like real poor...

BM....Today you are on 🔥. Kya hua? 😆