Sherlyn Chopra: Deepika Padukone should change her slogan...

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Sherlyn Chopra: Deepika Padukone should change her slogan to 'Repeat after me, I will not engage in drug abuse'

Sherlyn Chopra: Deepika Padukone should change her slogan to 'Repeat after me, I will not engage in drug abuse'

Actor Sherlyn Chopra recently said that she believes that 90% of Bollywood is doing drugs. Earlier Sherlyn Chopra was also quoted saying that in Bollywood film parties, drugs are served on a tray.

Now, in a new video that she posted on Twitter, Sherlyn Chopra stated that Deepika Padukone should change her slogan, "Repeat after me" to "I will not engage in drug abuse".

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-sherlyn-chopra-deepika-padukone-should-change-her-slogan-to-repeat-after-me-i-will-not-engage-in-drug-abuse-2845020

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think she should shut up for now. Waise bhi Maun vrat tha past few months sey.

Edited by Pr1yanka - 3 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I guess all floppies have already given the verdict before this case reach to very first stage. Why do we have court? Isse hi bitha doh to give direct verdict.

One side privacy is becoming a joke in India with private whatsspp chat getting leaked to Navikas and Arnabs, other side we have good for nothing kangana types to pass the judgement without any verification.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Way to be a condescending piece of crap. YIKES

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

I guess all floppies have already given the verdict before this case reach to very first stage. Why do we have court? Isse hi bitha doh to give direct verdict.

One side privacy is becoming a joke in India with private whatsspp chat getting leaked to Navikas and Arnabs, other side we have good for nothing kangana types to pass the judgement without any verification.

This.

Same audience that was celebrating movies like Kabir Singh, which glorified drug and substance abuse, making it a 350+ crore movie, suddenly has a problem with what "some" celebrities are doing in their private life.🤪

As if corporate world, colleges me to  aaj tak kisi ne drugs nahi liye. Sab saints hain😆

Kyon bhai? Movies mein dekhne me to bhot accha lagta hai sabko? 

And real life mein bhi drugs lena accha lagta hai sabko.

I am not defending drug consumption. It is wrong,

But isolating Bollywood industry and claiming that 90% or 99% people there do drugs is WRONG!

NightonEarth thumbnail

Do people like Sherlyn , Kangana and all the warriors even know what drug abuse mean? They are throwing this serious words just for 2 mins fame and to get few rts and shares. 

also please get a job.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think I seen this lady somewhere, I am sorry I don’t find her beautiful even after the plastic surgery and don’t see anything special to become an actress. I don’t know how so many average looking and have average talent are actors and actresses. People in the entertainment should either have that X factor about them Or have that Look or power house talent. 

hahahahahah 

aise hi hota unche tree pe jo chad nahi pata uske girne pe bada hahahakaar machate hai ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: diasingh2

This.

Same audience that was celebrating movies like Kabir Singh, which glorified drug and substance abuse, making it a 350+ crore movie, suddenly has a problem with what "some" celebrities are doing in their private life.🤪

As if corporate world, colleges me to  aaj tak kisi ne drugs nahi liye. Sab saints hain😆

Kyon bhai? Movies mein dekhne me to bhot accha lagta hai sabko? 

And real life mein bhi drugs lena accha lagta hai sabko.

I am not defending drug consumption. It is wrong,

But isolating Bollywood industry and claiming that 90% or 99% people there do drugs is WRONG!

if go by your logic then movie main to HERO ka villain ka murder karna accha lagta hai to agar ab audience murder ke against bole to wo galata hua as per your logic ðŸ˜’

Kabir singh main to Hero de dana dan maarta hai GF ko wo bhi accha laga tha sabko and giving so much gyan tab phir to if they against female abuse wo bhi galat hua ðŸ˜‰

in kabir singh time when i was against  the movie some giving gyan that ki movie ko movie ki tarah dekho its not reality ðŸ˜†

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Her repeat after me slogan was a joke to begin with