Soaking in the last of the bittersweet memories

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So the cruel twist of destiny is finally here for our bechaare lovebirds. 

I liked how the episode was divided into two parts - the first half being all about these two enjoying the little time they've stolen away for themselves, even as they feel bad about their families worrying.....and the second half brought the flip with Vijay's death. 

Bunty as always playing the dutiful friend ready to provide every help....I liked the bit where Shravan emotionally thanks him saying ki jo tu hasste hasste mere liye kar jaata hai woh toh koi bhi kisi ke lye na kare.....aww🤗.....and then packing Bunty off to get bhel puri.....lol.....waise waah kya script tayyar ki thi anticipating Devraj's call to him....that was a funny scene. 

There was a bittersweet quality to the final happy scenes Sumo-Shravan got together today. The first one where they read horoscopes together....Shravan ofcourse initially just doing it to distract her and cheer her up. We end up learning all their zodiac signs....lol so Shravan is a Virgo and Sumo is a Gemini😆....and Shravan scoffs at these horoscopes since they seem to predict an "adhura kaam" while he feels content now that he has Sumo. Bechaare ko kya pata abhi kya kya adhura rehne wala hai. And then we also get to see a shy Sumo who doesn't want to reveal what's in her horoscope....lol....the chase around the room and then the eventual cuddling in together was all sweetly shown. I saw another attempt at a kiss and I thought oh no ab bhi koi panga hoga.....lol but this time Shravan managed to kiss her forehead😆....and then both of them running their fingers over each other's face as if trying to memorize the imprint.....everything foreshadowing a sense of both of them storing up each other's essence to carry them through a long period of seperation. 

Then the second scene with Sumo making him a sandwich and using the time to question him about all the casual "I love you's" he's said over time to many girls....oh ho jealous Sumo dikh gayi aaj😆....yeh bhi foreshadowing hi thi as she tells him she doesn't care who he said it to before but he better not say it to anyone else after her😆.....and Shravan gadha, how did he think Sumo has said "I love you" to some other guy before when she's never dated isse pehle? haha.....Sumo was showing a lot of naraaz biwi type nakhre in this scene😆....the way she was brandishing a knife in his face again and again😆

But that was the last of the happy memories together....as reality came knocking in the form of Bunty at the door. 

The entire revelation of Vijay's death was again well executed....the way it builds up from Sumo learning Vijay went for the mission, her instantly guilt tripping that she didn't hug him before he left...Shravan trying to reassure her...then him getting the text from his Chachu with the death news....Sumo initially refusing to believe it thinking it's a ruse to get them back home....but the news then finally breaks on TV and Sumo collapses in shock. 

Then the shift to Sumo's house to see Vijay's dead body....the way a numb Sumo walks in accompanied by Shravan....and the FB reel of all her memories with her father before she salutes him and breaks down to hug his body. I was so thankful they didn't turn it into a wailing session....her grief was palpable in her body language and everyone was silent in that scene.

It got more gut wrenching when she collapsed in front of her mom and Shravan tried to move towards her but her Chachu cut him off.....poor Shravan's palpable need to be there for his Sumo....bechara kept pleading to just let him be there for a bit cuz his Sumo needs him...but the family basically threw him out....and Sumo could only watch helplessly herself. 

Really good epi and the build up is going as expected.....Vile Daddu will do his "corrupt" Malhotras bakwaas as expected, Devraj will get framed and trapped because of other shady stuff he did, even if he is innocent of this issue.....and the poor kids will get trapped in the whirlpool. 

In the precap, Shravan is yearning for some understanding from Sumo....the way he asks her, "Hum toh sach jaante hain na"?...he's expecting them to be a team on this but looks like Sumo won't be able to give him that as she's herself reeling with shock and grief.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

wow, i love reading your POV dear...loved reading it

Originally posted by: AreYaar

So the cruel twist of destiny is finally here for our bechaare lovebirds. 

I liked how the episode was divided into two parts - the first half being all about these two enjoying the little time they've stolen away for themselves, even as they feel bad about their families worrying.....and the second half brought the flip with Vijay's death. 

Bunty as always playing the dutiful friend ready to provide every help....I liked the bit where Shravan emotionally thanks him saying ki jo tu hasste hasste mere liye kar jaata hai woh toh koi bhi kisi ke lye na kare.....aww🤗.....and then packing Bunty off to get bhel puri.....lol.....waise waah kya script tayyar ki thi anticipating Devraj's call to him....that was a funny scene.  yeah very nice of bunty to help them...like lakshman to ram and sita, he is always willing to take risks for shravan and suman... when suman said "tatastu" it was fun to see that side of her that bunty and suman can bond very well like bro and sis teasing each other when he was the one to help them in the dire situation...in the serious situation, they tried to light up the moments so well

There was a bittersweet quality to the final happy scenes Sumo-Shravan got together today. The first one where they read horoscopes together....Shravan ofcourse initially just doing it to distract her and cheer her up. We end up learning all their zodiac signs....lol so Shravan is a Virgo and Sumo is a Gemini😆....and Shravan scoffs at these horoscopes since they seem to predict an "adhura kaam" while he feels content now that he has Sumo. Bechaare ko kya pata abhi kya kya adhura rehne wala hai. And then we also get to see a shy Sumo who doesn't want to reveal what's in her horoscope....lol....the chase around the room and then the eventual cuddling in together was all sweetly shown. I saw another attempt at a kiss and I thought oh no ab bhi koi panga hoga.....lol but this time Shravan managed to kiss her forehead😆....and then both of them running their fingers over each other's face as if trying to memorize the imprint.....everything foreshadowing a sense of both of them storing up each other's essence to carry them through a long period of seperation. but wasnt suman's DOB sept 11 as mentionde by anish?😕what was that for? i loved that even though they dont fully believe in horoscopes they still feel positive about the predictions that the person made for each zodiac signs & they were playing and teasing each other before shravan caught suman in his arms and they fell to the ground...i loved that they showcased shravan smiling before giving the forehead kiss and their running their fingers across just to get each others ehsaas and haaton ki lakeer...suman ran her hands twice XD before they sealed with a final hug on the ground...very nice and simple moment that again didnt go overboard...shravan also caressed her hair so beautifully XD 

Then the second scene with Sumo making him a sandwich and using the time to question him about all the casual "I love you's" he's said over time to many girls....oh ho jealous Sumo dikh gayi aaj😆....yeh bhi foreshadowing hi thi as she tells him she doesn't care who he said it to before but he better not say it to anyone else after her😆.....and Shravan gadha, how did he think Sumo has said "I love you" to some other guy before when she's never dated isse pehle? haha.....Sumo was showing a lot of naraaz biwi type nakhre in this scene😆....the way she was brandishing a knife in his face again and again😆 yeah the cute nok jhoks were delight to watch before the matter got serious...both are teasing about past flings and ainvayi ILU bola tha...shravan spoke so fast when suman showed him a knife before he said that she's the best person for whom he said ILU and did really mean it...even suman said the same thing..awesome scene...quite surprising that shravan didnt know how to cook so how was he able to cook the other day for the group study the whole night??? 

But that was the last of the happy memories together....as reality came knocking in the form of Bunty at the door. bunty showed concern for suman here and it was really good that he informed to suman that whether she's aware or not of the situation...kanikka's shock expression was very nice to see as she started to ponder over vijay going to the cant in hurry w/o speaking to him properly,,

The entire revelation of Vijay's death was again well executed....the way it builds up from Sumo learning Vijay went for the mission, her instantly guilt tripping that she didn't hug him before he left...Shravan trying to reassure her...then him getting the text from his Chachu with the death news....Sumo initially refusing to believe it thinking it's a ruse to get them back home....but the news then finally breaks on TV and Sumo collapses in shock. yeah the denial mode kicked in when she saw chacha ka text before news revealed the unwanted news...shravan attempting to console her was very nice as the wound was fresh moreover we saw shravan cry as he lost his mentor the one who saw the capability in him during the group study...everything in a spur of moment that suman fell down on her knees and tears coming out that maybe her hug couldve saved him from clutches of death...reflecting back to past moments and its very hard to do so esp when one still in shock

Then the shift to Sumo's house to see Vijay's dead body....the way a numb Sumo walks in accompanied by Shravan....and the FB reel of all her memories with her father before she salutes him and breaks down to hug his body. I was so thankful they didn't turn it into a wailing session....her grief was palpable in her body language and everyone was silent in that scene. her final salute before breaking down was very well shown indeed...saluting to a martyr who fought till his last breath but probably thhinking maybe i shouldve spoken to him or wished him good bye...i hope to see that she sees her photo with him in her ncc cadet & the email ...now it ll ponder with her throughout the years why she couldnt salute to him but i hoping to see a mature suman in post leap that her father will be an inspiration for the way he handled the military operations and all..

It got more gut wrenching when she collapsed in front of her mom and Shravan tried to move towards her but her Chachu cut him off.....poor Shravan's palpable need to be there for his Sumo....bechara kept pleading to just let him be there for a bit cuz his Sumo needs him...but the family basically threw him out....and Sumo could only watch helplessly herself. i think not just for suman, he shouldve been allowed for vijay bc he was awarded the best male cadet by vijay (obv before the reveal drama) + for suman he kept feeling proud that she was giving her final salute to vijay's corpse before breaking down ...suman also feeling shocked that he got kicked out before trying to console her mother and herself...she fainted and it was a sudden jhatka to witness her dad go away..

Really good epi and the build up is going as expected.....Vile Daddu will do his "corrupt" Malhotras bakwaas as expected, Devraj will get framed and trapped because of other shady stuff he did, even if he is innocent of this issue.....and the poor kids will get trapped in the whirlpool. for this part, idk why daadu considered devraj's connection as corruption when he was trying his level best to locate suman and shravan...ramesh also said that right now suman has to arrive home as they cant file a missing report...such a orthodox thinking :/ so i agree i feel daadu will try to get devraj kadi se kadi punishment so thereby adding more ghee to the fire ...

In the precap, Shravan is yearning for some understanding from Sumo....the way he asks her, "Hum toh sach jaante hain na"?...he's expecting them to be a team on this but looks like Sumo won't be able to give him that as she's herself reeling with shock and grief.yeah poor guy was asking for suman's support and saying that his father was not really involved in the faulty vest dealings ...trying to consider with a calm mind but suman just was so shocked from the grief...it just looked like she wanted to somewhat zone out from all this mess and not being responsive to shravan who's trying to ask suman and trying to explain his situation ...

AreYaar thumbnail

The camera angles in this scene were very nice....from the top angle shot to the later close ups.....saare expressions were very nicely captured. I was also finding it cute how they both were just settling into their position on the floor so aaraam se😆

AreYaar thumbnail

This has to one of the best exchanges today😆.....the way she goes, "Kahaan diya tumne mujhe koi badaa sa UPHAAR"?😆

And Shravan going, "yeh itna badaa main mil toh gaya"🤣....abhi aur kuch bhi chahiye kya?

And the SUPER cute way in which Sumo gives him a BIG grin and a nod....haha this has to be one of the cutest ways to ask for a kiss....and kisi bhi FL ne itni cutely toh nahin express kiya hoga

Aur Shravan samajh bhi gaya Sumo ko kya chahiye....lol sach mein without words samajh jaate hain ek dusre ki baat😆

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I was just so consumed with papa’s death and yesterday’s first half where Suman ignored hin that I couldnt enjoy the first half.. 

I felt an Ajeeb disconnection there.. May be post leap, as they rediscover their love, perhaps I will fell in love with their love again.. 

Does that make sense? 

What an amazing writing and execution? Unbelievable... For ITV to such a no OTT drama over a funeral.. just pure body language and full on pain expression... Kanikka was the star of the show for me... 

Ah horoscope, there is a mucked up there... 

Suman’s birthday was on the 9th Sept so she is a Virgo.. Shravan was roughly around 2 weeks after the 20th Sep which would make him a libra.. 

Suman do have all the traits of a Virgo..

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This has to one of the best exchanges today😆.....the way she goes, "Kahaan diya tumne mujhe koi badaa sa UPHAAR"?😆

And Shravan going, "yeh itna badaa main mil toh gaya"🤣....abhi aur kuch bhi chahiye kya?

And the SUPER cute way in which Sumo gives him a BIG grin and a nod....haha this has to be one of the cutest ways to ask for a kiss....and kisi bhi FL ne itni cutely toh nahin express kiya hoga very very difficult  thing to manage to flawlessly she made it so endearing and sweet  I was  so touched  bilkul bhi despo vibes nahi  definately  has to be my fav execution bits from their story and in a long time of a female kinda showing her desire  i am just  left super super impressed with the way kannika  has handled this

Aur Shravan samajh bhi gaya Sumo ko kya chahiye....lol sach mein without words samajh jaate hain ek dusre ki baat😆

I loved this bit sharavan was like itna bada dikh nahi raha nain what else do you want sumo ji😆

The forehead kiss made me go aww again itna divinity  it brought to that scene 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

The camera angles in this scene were very nice....from the top angle shot to the later close ups.....saare expressions were very nicely captured. I was also finding it cute how they both were just settling into their position on the floor so aaraam se😆

I really loved  it too and the variety they brought  here kaafi domesticated  feel hai isme  dono ek dum ek dusre main ghum kisi aur ki zaroorat  kya hai ☺️ for some odd reason I had akele hain toh kya gham hai playing in my head which is ironic caz sach main inke bas main toh kuch hai nahi for too long😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

I was just so consumed with papa’s death and yesterday’s first half where Suman ignored hin that I couldnt enjoy the first half.. 

I felt an Ajeeb disconnection there.. May be post leap, as they rediscover their love, perhaps I will fell in love with their love again.. 

Does that make sense? 

What an amazing writing and execution? Unbelievable... For ITV to such a no OTT drama over a funeral.. just pure body language and full on pain expression... Kanikka was the star of the show for me... 

Ah horoscope, there is a mucked up there... 

Suman’s birthday was on the 9th Sept so she is a Virgo.. Shravan was roughly around 2 weeks after the 20th Sep which would make him a libra.. 

Suman do have all the traits of a Virgo..

@bold: Not really😆....no offense meant ofcourse....you are welcome to your own opinion. I felt disconnected from Vijay yesterday, but not from Sumo. 

And today, Shravan-Sumo's emotions were the ones I most connected with....their love is a beautiful thing to watch unfolding in every situation so far....whether it was the initial happy bits or even the later tragic ones. 

Re: horoscopes....I guess Sumo's b'day was only mentioned in passing in some scene and never celebrated in the show's timeline so it wasn't set in stone. Waise bhi the horoscopes were only narrated for the purpose of this scene so I don't have any issues with any switches. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I really loved  it too and the variety they brought  here kaafi domesticated  feel hai isme  dono ek dum ek dusre main ghum kisi aur ki zaroorat  kya hai ☺️ for some odd reason I had akele hain toh kya gham hai playing in my head which is ironic caz sach main inke bas main toh kuch hai nahi for too long😆

OMG I was just going to say the same thing....both of them were giving off SUCH domesticated vibes today....jaise already apni chhoti si duniya mein khushi khushi settle bhi ho gaye hain😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

very very difficult  thing to manage to flawlessly she made it so endearing and sweet  I was  so touched  bilkul bhi despo vibes nahi  definately  has to be my fav execution bits from their story and in a long time of a female kinda showing her desire  i am just  left super super impressed with the way kannika  has handled this

I loved this bit sharavan was like itna bada dikh nahi raha nain what else do you want sumo ji😆

The forehead kiss made me go aww again itna divinity  it brought to that scene 

@bold: Word....honestly KK has been a revelation in this "in love" phase of Sumo....she's portrayed that sense of wonderment and happiness so well through her eyes.....matlab in so many scenes, it's simply through her eyes and the way she watches Shravan that you can easily read Sumo's love for him.

And the other refreshing thing has been her portrayal of a Sumo expressing her affection and desire for Shravan in her own way....I still haven't managed to put my finger on what exactly it is and how they manage to walk this fine line between showing both desire yet sweetness between these kids.....they don't make it trite or coy or repressed as is the case with most of these love stories on TV.....sabke template reactions hote hain usually ki the guy will do this, the girl will do this. But Sumo-Shravan have defied that pattern since so long now.....even the very first time Shravan leaned in for a kiss in the dance was such an in the flow moment and Sumo didn't stiffen up all coy like a typical FL would. To now this day where she so sweetly expresses her desire for a kiss and there is such an innocence in how they both express those feelings to each other. 

Usually stories mein ya toh log totally PG mode mein chale jaate hain ya toh direct R rated mode mein....lol but these two have found their own mode where expressing desire is done sweetly without getting OTT. 

Oh I was just about to post the pics of the forehead kiss.....finally they have progressed from kiss emoji to flying kisses to actual kiss - bas forehead waali😆

There's such a beautiful contentment in her eyes na....❤️....I love the ekdum relaxed vibe in this scene.