Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranil

Good..now working from home ?

ys ys s

tats y back to IF..... office these all are blocked😆

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes even me too didnt like him taking her to that club where goons were there just to disrespect her and he also called her a cheap woman who does aiyyaashi with men for money. 

After he gets to know that preesha is innocent in rajeev's murder case I hope he apologizes to her for treating her badly

I dont know whether Balraj will change himself ever for good after knowing saransh is his grandson and preesha is innocent in rajeev's murder case 

Ranil thumbnail

[QUOTE=Nichuss]

Yes😊..

VM ,tried before but  dono that much..l love  to  make edits than Vms😊

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

Yes even me too didnt like him taking her to that club where goons were there just to disrespect her and he also called her a cheap woman who does aiyyaashi with men for money. 

y he did this... im nt getting.... 

After he gets to know that preesha is innocent in rajeev's murder case I hope he apologizes to her for treating her badly

to be frank, cvs will forget it ðŸ˜†

I dont know whether Balraj will change himself ever for good after knowing saransh is his grandson and preesha is innocent in rajeev's murder case 

he will be behind Saransh for making next rockstar ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Nichuss thumbnail

[QUOTE=Ranil]

me tooo sul with VMs 

comfy or learning process with pic merges n blends....

😆

Nichuss thumbnail

Ramya... how ur post all got deleted.... i mean.. u wer part of Dabh forum na.... so u didnt comment there

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: foresight

did a decent chunk of that already. 

question....do you think if they hadn’t started with all of these MU and fights, that rusha would have ever on their own liked each other if they just bumped into each other generally? Or were the fights needed for Rudra to notice pree and pree to give a damn about him either way?

Hmmm... could have gone either way na. They did have some scenes pre-Rajeev murder. There was chemistry, so maybe they could have. But not in this explosive way maybe, which is cv's rationale to go this way. 

Even I have seen most season one & reached two also.

Why do we not do a RuSha scene analysis from s1? 

May also increase forum activity 🤗

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Hmmm... could have gone either way na. They did have some scenes pre-Rajeev murder. There was chemistry, so maybe they could have. But not in this explosive way maybe, which is cv's rationale to go this way. 

Even I have seen most season one & reached two also.

Why do we not do a RuSha scene analysis from s1? 

May also increase forum activity 🤗

S1 i hvent watched full episode.... Jail track.... i didnt like.... then Saransh - Papa issue.. :(

in that one epsd so nice... Ru singing for Saransh.... since he was upset.... and was hav trouble him for pee stuck...

Ru was emotional.................. Abrar performance was superb there

Nichuss thumbnail

@eloquent ;; *hiding my face* .. i forgot ur name :(

can we do the analysis here or...  creating separate thread?

Nichuss thumbnail

i hope yhc forum get gud ranking ths time