new interview of priya wal

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

guys there is a new interview on priya but unfortunately its from sum other site so can't post it over here, but heres a gist of what she said.

She spoke abt how she wanted 2 b the next Steffi Graf but as the sport wasn't recognised much at that time she could not b one but she also said that that whatevr happens happens 4 the best and she is happy doing serials.She also said that she was unsure abt her hairdo but was satisfied with the end result.....She likes 2 freak out on music by U2,INXS and the kind.......they all have a rocking time on the sets........She and Raj have a lot in common.......they both love music and books and that is what they discuss most of the time.

will try 2 find out which newspaper the article is from and will try and post it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

killer57 thumbnail
hey u can surely post the article here....
u jus need to put up the name of the site or newspaper frm where the article is taken
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well actually the article has been scanned by sum1 so I will have 2 give credit 2 his site and as far as my knowledge goes providing links 2 other sites is not allowed here, but if Sunny is cool with it I will post the link here.

tia_mehra thumbnail
hey so mumbai gets some info
killer57 thumbnail
u cud copy down the article n put it up here wid the site name n all i dont think theres nethin wrong in tht...
or u cud paste the scanned thingy here....n put the site name below...
or atleast gv us the site name..,..
i dont think nethin like tht is against IF rules
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

jsut check with sunny and then just paste the link here..