Wish list for MU track _fun post

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi All,

YHC was giving us beautiful episodes , and now big storm goin to hit... 

lets have some fun by guessing how MU goin to be resolved.... and wish list for future episodes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

my wish 

1. Pree to solve the MU exposing the Yuvi😡 the comedian villain

2. Ru to have silent trust on Pree

3. CVs to use the cctv installed in Ru room

4. Pree family - Ru moments...

5. Saransh supporting RuSha

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In no particular order:

1. In this MU, Rudra making/singing a song (thinking of Preesha). They haven't really capitalised on R being a singer too much in their tracks.

2. Gayab Preesha/in danger during investigating this mess & resultant chaos.

3. Rudra thinking about Preesha supposedly being Rajeev's GF (this hasn't been explored at all...only Pree being supposed mom of Saaransh)

4. I had been hoping to see Pree realising what a kameena Yuvraj is & feeling bad (after all he was her fiance); but they skipped this step.

5. Preesha talking about Mahima (she has been a major figure for Pree & we haven't got any background unlike Rudra & Rajeev).

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

1)Preesha feeling bad because_of Rudraksh's Hate and remembering their cute moments 

2)Preesha's POV more explored

3)Saaransh ke samne they behave casually 

4)No bad words

Nichuss thumbnail

oh yes Yuvi true face to reveal to Pree....

(wen will this guy be kicked out... too much irritating 🤣)

..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Want to see Ru’s trust on preesha (Can’t trust ekku’s Cv on this) 

Want to see RuSha planing  and fighting together against Yuvi and makeup k dukaan sisters 😃 

Ru and GPS father son bond❤️

RuSha rain seq☺️

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..gracie..

Want to see Ru’s trust on preesha (Can’t trust ekku’s Cv on this) 

Want to see RuSha planing  and fighting together against Yuvi and makeup k dukaan sisters 😃 

Ru and GPS father son bond❤️

RuSha rain seq☺️

awwww i tooo wish all ths....

rain sequence.............. essshhhhh ☺️

@bold... ths is wat we all r waiting for how Ru goin to react....i wish wish wish... Ru show hs trust...

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Trust track should really work here- where Rudra remembers everything she talked about trust but Prisha herself feels everytime he gets into trouble it’s because of her .. so she decides to move away ..

She starts acting sweet with Yuvraj and misleads him into believing she wants to leave Rudra and this results in him confessing the truth ..

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Trust track should really work here- where Rudra remembers everything she talked about trust but Prisha herself feels everytime he gets into trouble it’s because of her .. so she decides to move away ..

She starts acting sweet with Yuvraj and misleads him into believing she wants to leave Rudra and this results in him confessing the truth ..

MishkAnas will make use of if pree talking to Yuvi scene.... i dont want Ru to get more heart broken

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think we should go with the spirit that Rudra has confessed no one gets him better than Pree ..

Also .. if he can deduce the logic that a person of Preesha’s nature cannot kill his brother .. he must also understand that someone has been trying to trap his dear wife from the start ...

He needs to go back and see that when his school uniform was torn or his project broken she was the one who had come to his rescue .. she even posted a video in his favour about going to school ..

Let him not become the prick that is blinded by just one situation .. the only thing that I think is legit in terms of him getting pissed is the fact that Preesha has always given Yuvraj the space to behave the way he does .. she allows him to do whatever he wants and then tells him off .. except for the one time Rudra came to the hospital and she blasted him !